Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [-DarKShooteR-]
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/20/2018, 22:35
Replies: 25
Views: 9,996
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Very little if you want to make a simple one but...

Very little if you want to make a simple one but if you would like to have some good looking game yoi gave to know little more
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/10/2018, 15:01
Replies: 96
Views: 32,931
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
what is it that you need ? if not so many files I...

what is it that you need ? if not so many files I would recomend to download them one by one and extrack with swf decompiler
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/09/2018, 21:44
Replies: 25
Views: 9,996
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
All done by me only pvp (client with gamemaker ...

All done by me only pvp (client with gamemaker
Server with java ) this projects seems little over exaggerated. But it would be nice to see it anyways [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/08/2018, 19:36
Replies: 13
Views: 1,731
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Long way ? It has fully working battle system,...

Long way ? It has fully working battle system, skill ships, inventory... What else to get started ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/08/2018, 17:23
Replies: 13
Views: 1,731
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Qsi3FrgXA

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/07/2018, 00:18
Replies: 13
Views: 1,731
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Where I'll be getting the money from for server...

Where I'll be getting the money from for server hosting if i decide to continue:rolleyes:
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/05/2018, 18:07
Replies: 13
Views: 1,731
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
I have finished my online remix project but I...

I have finished my online remix project but I have doubts about whether people would like to play it ��
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/15/2018, 21:58
Replies: 8
Views: 2,936
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Good effort for improving your programming skills...

Good effort for improving your programming skills but don't waste the time of the people here...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/14/2018, 12:44
Replies: 5
Views: 707
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
:D yeah you are right about limiting makes people...

:D yeah you are right about limiting makes people angry but it's a process that's why I'll need some patient testers. first I have to see how it's working for small number of people and efficiency of...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/14/2018, 10:58
Replies: 5
Views: 707
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
This is exactly what I did everyone has every...

This is exactly what I did everyone has every equipment and upgrades you set your configs for your ships and before starting every turn you can choose your ship.

And also I set the game based on...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/14/2018, 00:34
Replies: 5
Views: 707
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Lightbulb New Ideas For PVP Darkorbit

Hey guys I've been developing a multiplayer standalone clone for only PVP. I want to change some stuff for better action. Like firstly trying to make every ship in game equal and usable against...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/13/2018, 12:01
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Yeap that's what I tought too , but it doesn't...

Yeap that's what I tought too , but it doesn't hurt having some deep knowledge ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/12/2018, 18:18
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
wow thats deep (!) that's usefull but I gotta...

wow thats deep (!) that's usefull but I gotta think before stepping into that kinda stuff :rolleyes: I just wanted to host a server and keep it up with the donations :p I'll try options one by one...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/12/2018, 06:27
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
This thread is getting interesting , keep it up...

This thread is getting interesting , keep it up guys let the community learn :bandit:
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/10/2018, 11:36
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Thanks, that was basically what I wanted to...

Thanks, that was basically what I wanted to learn.☺️
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2018, 18:35
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Are amazon servers good ? or can you refer me...

Are amazon servers good ? or can you refer me some ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2018, 18:05
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
what you mean by good hoster ?

what you mean by good hoster ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2018, 16:56
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
"they are gonna sue you." know someone who got...

"they are gonna sue you."
know someone who got problem for hosting ?

"personally i would not donate to any pserver."
not even 1$ ?:p it's a standalone game btw
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2018, 16:28
Replies: 19
Views: 2,441
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Question Copyright Violation and Hosting Server

Hey guys I'm currently about to complete my remix online project I literally cloned the game for pvp. Everythink you look for pvp is available:cool:.

My question is that, is anyone encountered...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/21/2017, 19:15
Replies: 172
Views: 52,467
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
thanks for not making an offensive comment ,...

thanks for not making an offensive comment , people think like I am trying to take the game down. On the contrary I woıld like to see a good game by an independent developer other than bigpoint just...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/21/2017, 14:05
Replies: 172
Views: 52,467
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
what problem I might have with this man ? I am...

what problem I might have with this man ? I am just telling what happened to me , It gave me some trouble and I wanted to let you guys know that's all
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/21/2017, 11:24
Replies: 172
Views: 52,467
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
I am not groaning about you blocking my account I...

I am not groaning about you blocking my account I have no problem with it. I am just worried about my safety. And no I havent downloaded anything except the game and when I tried cheat connection...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/20/2017, 17:57
Replies: 172
Views: 52,467
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
I was trying to find some bugs with cheat engine...

I was trying to find some bugs with cheat engine and trying to have some fun cheating. And suddenly my connection is broken and when I check my task manager I have spotted I virus which broke my...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/10/2017, 14:26
Replies: 37
Views: 5,306
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
Why these servers got shut down ? Bigpoint can...

Why these servers got shut down ? Bigpoint can detect these ? I am working on a online remix project would it have the same fate and would community give a shot to it and download? xD
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/04/2017, 00:12
Replies: 25
Views: 6,647
Posted By [-DarKShooteR-]
now this :( Exception in thread...

now this :(
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException
at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
at GUI.actionPerformed(GUI.java:75)
at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.