Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: яequirє
Forum: Browsergames Trading 09/23/2026, 04:43
Replies: 0
Views: 94
Posted By яequirє
Exclamation HabboDE Accounts, Rares, Taler

Suche aktuell alte Accounts, Rares, Taler.

Bitte per DM und Handel ausschließlich im Forum.

Middleman erwünscht wenn ihr nicht first gehen wollt, Gebühren übernehme ich.
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 12/12/2022, 21:52
Replies: 2
Views: 1,013
Posted By яequirє
Deal with caution. Handelt mit Vorsicht! ...

Deal with caution.

Handelt mit Vorsicht!

Bilder per PN bei Fragen.
Forum: Trading 12/11/2022, 00:53
Replies: 4
Views: 293
Posted By яequirє
Beleg vorhanden? Würde EZÜ wenn du first gehst /...

Beleg vorhanden? Würde EZÜ wenn du first gehst / MM.
Forum: Main 12/09/2022, 23:29
Replies: 20
Views: 39,670
Posted By яequirє
Nice I am in :) lets go

Nice I am in :) lets go
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 12/08/2022, 19:11
Replies: 59
Views: 16,792
Posted By яequirє
Also selbst wenn der Server daneben ist, sind es...

Also selbst wenn der Server daneben ist, sind es die Kommentare hier noch mehr.

Egal ob und wie etwas beschiss oder beschissen ist, ohne konstruktive Kritik ist so ein Kommentar genau so...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 12/08/2022, 17:26
Replies: 1
Views: 281
Posted By яequirє
Handelt mit Bedacht. User lehnt Middlemans...

Handelt mit Bedacht.

User lehnt Middlemans jeglicher Art ab egal ob high TBM, MOD oder andere Foren.

User lehnt das zeigen von Beständen der Taler komplett ab.

User will das man ohne Proofs...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 12/07/2022, 00:43
Replies: 0
Views: 313
Posted By яequirє
Habbo Accounts

Gesucht werden Accounts von 2001-2005.

Ebenso Rares / Ultras und hohe Taler Beträge.

Deal nur On-Site per PN und Handelsfunktion.

Falls ihr euch angesprochen fühlt sendet mir eine PN und...
Forum: elite*gold Trading 01/06/2019, 17:15
Replies: 2
[Buying] Spotify Account
Views: 372
Posted By яequirє
5 Euro im Monat biete ich dir.

5 Euro im Monat biete ich dir.
Forum: Middleman 10/22/2018, 19:57
Replies: 2,895
Views: 367,623
Posted By яequirє
Immer wieder gerne. Hat alles ohne Probleme...

Immer wieder gerne. Hat alles ohne Probleme geklappt.
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 06/21/2018, 13:51
Replies: 3
Views: 668
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy with middleman only. Pm me the price in...

I’d buy with middleman only. Pm me the price in BTC.
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 06/21/2018, 13:50
Replies: 3
Views: 820
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman....

I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman. BTC Only. Middleman only. Pm me.
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 06/21/2018, 13:49
Replies: 2
Views: 599
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman....

I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman. BTC only pm me if interested in selling it to me
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 06/21/2018, 13:49
Replies: 1
Views: 424
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman....

I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman. BTC only
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 06/21/2018, 13:48
Replies: 1
Views: 345
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman....

I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman. Paying with BTC
Forum: Clash of Clans 06/21/2018, 13:46
Replies: 1
Views: 1,389
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman. PM...

I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman. PM if interested
Forum: Clash of Clans 06/21/2018, 13:45
Replies: 1
Views: 1,541
Posted By яequirє
I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman.

I’d buy if you go first or we use a middleman.
Forum: Off Topic 02/12/2017, 18:18
Replies: 171
Views: 14,223
Posted By яequirє
Zitat von R. T. Erdogan: "Ich bin nicht überzeugt...

Zitat von R. T. Erdogan: "Ich bin nicht überzeugt von dem Prinzip der Todesstrafe zur Rechtschaffung. Nur wenn das Volk eindeutig für die Todesstrafe stimmt bin ich gewillt den Willen des Volkes zu...
Forum: Off Topic 02/12/2017, 18:13
Replies: 171
Views: 14,223
Posted By яequirє
Du widersprichst dir selber indem du sagst, dass...

Du widersprichst dir selber indem du sagst, dass er viel Unterstützung aus dem Volk bezieht. Ein Staatsoberhaupt kann kein Diktator sein wenn alles im Willen des Volkes geschieht.
Forum: Off Topic 07/25/2016, 03:10
Replies: 170
Views: 12,258
Posted By яequirє
Mehr Türkeiexperten hier als Türken in...

Mehr Türkeiexperten hier als Türken in Deutschland.
Forum: Pokemon Trading 07/25/2016, 02:41
Replies: 4
Views: 646
Posted By яequirє
Wow. Fake GPS und Bots gibts auch free. Wenn du...

Wow. Fake GPS und Bots gibts auch free. Wenn du das Programm nicht geschrieben hast dann schließ deinen Thread und Verkauf deine Anleitung als EBook.
Forum: elite*gold Trading 07/24/2016, 22:59
Replies: 6
Views: 972
Posted By яequirє
Bilder bitte

Bilder bitte
Forum: Pokemon Trading 07/24/2016, 14:37
Replies: 2
Views: 491
Posted By яequirє
100€

100€
Forum: Pokemon Trading 07/15/2016, 13:11
Replies: 13
Views: 1,171
Posted By яequirє
100 Euro

100 Euro
Forum: Trading 01/08/2016, 14:45
Replies: 18
Views: 1,044
Posted By яequirє
Can exchange you up to 5000 EUR / month. PM...

Can exchange you up to 5000 EUR / month.

PM me.
Forum: Trading 01/08/2016, 14:41
Replies: 5
Views: 443
Posted By яequirє
PM me if you still need this.

PM me if you still need this.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.