Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tassadar_de
Forum: Path of Exile 04/07/2016, 22:30
Replies: 444
Views: 68,408
Posted By tassadar_de
make your own exe... something like while...

make your own exe...
something like
while (1)
{
Sleep(100);
}
Forum: Path of Exile 03/28/2016, 12:08
Replies: 444
Views: 68,408
Posted By tassadar_de
is the crack also working for win 10? I did all...

is the crack also working for win 10? I did all the steps in the latest posts but the bot is started as free user. When I tried to Autenthicate it says that the key does not exists (exauth is dumping...
Forum: Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2012, 20:12
Replies: 900
Views: 127,678
Posted By tassadar_de
Runs Total: 30 games Run Time: 62.8405394817341...

Runs Total: 30 games
Run Time: 62.8405394817341 min.
Gold at start: 6039655 Gold
Gold at end: 6333535 Gold
Gold done: 293880 Gold
Gold per Hour: 280595.93608558 Gold

started it 1 hour ago......
Forum: Archlord 01/17/2011, 22:17
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By tassadar_de
PM me with a link for the files and I will be the...

PM me with a link for the files and I will be the one that decides if those files are usable or not ;)... Anyway this is my last post on this topic, don't want to "spam" here too much...
Forum: Archlord 01/15/2011, 10:01
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By tassadar_de
Well I spend a week or so more than 2 years ago...

Well I spend a week or so more than 2 years ago searching for the files, unfortunately didn't find anything so I gave up (a week is already too much time to spend on this game)... if you want lots...
Forum: Archlord 12/31/2010, 13:44
Replies: 58
Views: 10,981
Posted By tassadar_de
Well it has something to do I guess with the...

Well it has something to do I guess with the slayer buffs and with you morfing into slayer and back a couple of times... Or something similar... try it out and you will find it :D (well as you can...
Forum: Archlord 09/21/2009, 21:25
Replies: 3
Views: 925
Posted By tassadar_de
one word... (ok 3 in fact :D) JNI. And all you...

one word... (ok 3 in fact :D) JNI. And all you said above will be possible... even a key logger :D.
Forum: Archlord 09/16/2009, 18:53
Replies: 3
Views: 1,382
Posted By tassadar_de
Well for start you can make a test dll for only...

Well for start you can make a test dll for only SendMessage and PostMessage... If it will work with this, you can extend later your dll. If I have some time I will download your dll and test it in...
Forum: Archlord 09/14/2009, 22:01
Replies: 3
Views: 1,382
Posted By tassadar_de
Lightbulb If someone has some time, can create a dll with...

If someone has some time, can create a dll with trampoline/thunks for PostMessage/SendMessage and for other methods needed and you can use them also in Autoit with DllCall method ;) and all the other...
Forum: Archlord 02/24/2009, 10:46
Replies: 16
Views: 5,427
Posted By tassadar_de
Well don't forget the /pin command for party...

Well don't forget the /pin command for party invite, and /gin for guild invite...
/pin Char_name
/gin Char_name

There are also other "hidden" commands.
Forum: Archlord 12/12/2008, 22:39
Replies: 111
Views: 23,354
Posted By tassadar_de
hmm

My antivirus detects an exe from this setup as "Infostealer". The exe name is patchbug.exe or soemthing like this. has anyone saw this also? The signature seems quite a virus signature and not a...
Forum: Archlord 12/11/2008, 12:23
Replies: 28
Views: 1,940
Posted By tassadar_de
well...

Some have tried to crack it... It's hard because the bot is not working "stand-alone" ... it is connecting to a proxy server and that server is doing all the "job"... your bot is only a client side...
Forum: Archlord 12/09/2008, 15:25
Replies: 9
Views: 901
Posted By tassadar_de
Hmm

For Problem 1: you don't really need to press ^ but a combination of {SHIFTDOWN} send your key and then {SHIFTUP}... There are also other ways to do it...
Problem 2: this is not so easy to be solved...
Forum: Archlord 11/03/2008, 11:20
Replies: 104
Views: 16,152
Posted By tassadar_de
I saw the original posts on the codemasters forum...

I saw the original posts on the codemasters forum (i had also a link which i posted here somewhere but it's not working anymore). Fatalblackout was mentioned in that post as the author of the glitch...
Forum: Archlord 11/02/2008, 23:12
Replies: 23
Views: 14,404
Posted By tassadar_de
As I knew karkaen was a necklace but that's not...

As I knew karkaen was a necklace but that's not so important. I tried to farm for shutas but not with too much luck (I don't use talisman)(and what i got was only a lilin necklace). But I saw some...
Forum: Archlord 11/01/2008, 22:16
Replies: 104
Views: 16,152
Posted By tassadar_de
Codemasters forum - Archlord Secrets Reveled vol1...

Codemasters forum - Archlord Secrets Reveled vol1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

edit: they removed the link above... someone posted...
Forum: Archlord 10/12/2008, 09:42
Replies: 427
Views: 43,371
Posted By tassadar_de
hi

Hmm as I see this exploit is highly detectable (as I can assume each item when it is droped has some sort of (uniq) hash key). I expect soon a mass ban (for the people who did not bought CC of course...
Forum: Archlord 04/13/2008, 21:11
Replies: 58
Views: 14,545
Posted By tassadar_de
Manuals... But i find them useless for...

Manuals...
But i find them useless for upgrade... Works prety good on stones thow. (but perhaps just "luck").
Forum: Archlord 04/13/2008, 20:46
Replies: 21
Views: 2,823
Posted By tassadar_de
What i wanted to "point" out is that the special...

What i wanted to "point" out is that the special attack skill for 2 handed can be used with 0 cooldown :D.
Forum: Archlord 04/11/2008, 12:56
Replies: 16
Views: 2,319
Posted By tassadar_de
I had also the same problem a few months ago,...

I had also the same problem a few months ago, they unban my account after I pointed them to have some problems detecting "not supported" ips.
Forum: Archlord 04/11/2008, 12:54
Replies: 4
Views: 1,601
Posted By tassadar_de
Don't get fooled by an extension... Try the other...

Don't get fooled by an extension... Try the other "decrypt" application used for ini files, posted here some time ago... perhaps it's the same algorithm (perhaps not :D).
Forum: Archlord 04/11/2008, 12:47
Replies: 58
Views: 14,545
Posted By tassadar_de
You didn't read the forum :D. there is a way to...

You didn't read the forum :D. there is a way to make them never "consume" themself... If you had 2 you had the way to do it... use one, stop it, use the other one. It should never terminate. (at...
Forum: Archlord 04/11/2008, 12:41
Replies: 21
Views: 2,823
Posted By tassadar_de
Did anyone found an answer for this one... I did...

Did anyone found an answer for this one... I did some researches back then and there are no packet 40 for those skills... If they are not "faked" in some other packets (32?!?) than I assume those are...
Forum: Archlord 01/22/2008, 12:12
Replies: 0
Views: 589
Posted By tassadar_de
A small question for WPE profi

Hi,

I was trying the other day the WPE on my zerker (with Big Wheel and Dragon Divide). I saw that I get no 40 package for those skills. Any one had made them work or those cannot be done like...
Forum: Archlord 01/14/2008, 12:55
Replies: 45
Views: 15,688
Posted By tassadar_de
I have a question for you. How did you find out...

I have a question for you. How did you find out that the bytes from 16 to 23 are the one to be modified? Or is this lets say a "leak" from the Archlord team?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.