Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get zero cooling on Big Wheel ?

Discussion on How to get zero cooling on Big Wheel ? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get zero cooling on Big Wheel ?

I read sometime ago there was a post telling you that you can use the size 40 packet by clicking on the ground. I tried this on my knight without success. Can someone kindly tell me how to find the missing size 40 packet for Big Wheel?
Old 04/08/2008, 16:19   #2

its not necessarly a 40 packet.
if you follow my guide correctly, you will only have 4 types of packets. and those are what you use.
so could be 68,40,68,40

or could be 68,35,68,35

whatever, youl get 4 packets, 2 from each skill. then thats what you use
Old 04/09/2008, 02:51   #3

no, i know what you mean skylark.

BIG WHEEL AND DRAGON DIVIDE DO NOT SEND A COOLDOWN (40) PACKET LIKE ALL THE OTHER SKILLS DO.

if you set up WPE and click BIG WHEEL in game, there is only ONE 64 Send packet, period.

i have tried that clicking on the ground 40 packet thingy, but it doesn't work. i have no idea how to make the cooldown hack work for Big Wheel (and Dragon Divide) either. =/

if you ever find a solution, please let me know! =]
Old 04/09/2008, 08:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwntology View Post
no, i know what you mean skylark.
.................'t work. i have no idea how to make the cooldown hack work for Big Wheel (and Dragon Divide) either. =/

if you ever find a solution, please let me know! =]
OK. Let's see who find the answer first.
Old 04/09/2008, 09:49   #5

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
hmmm is i had a knight with those skills i could help, but sry
Old 04/09/2008, 11:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post
OK. Let's see who find the answer first.
haha, you're on!!! i have 20 mil ( not much, but im also not a scammer ) for anyone who can find a solution to this...
Old 04/09/2008, 11:17   #7

give me a knight with those skills and il try
Old 04/09/2008, 11:22   #8

haha, if you get someone to give you a 50+ berserker/knight, then screw the 20 mil and congratz on your new char! =]
Old 04/10/2008, 01:06   #9

Quote:
haha, if you get someone to give you a 50+ berserker/knight, then screw the 20 mil and congratz on your new char! =]
noob, have you ever played archlord? i see.. never. you get BigWheel on lvl40 and dragon divide with 46. so pleeeaaasse. stfu, yeah? ^^
Old 04/10/2008, 01:11   #10

seriously though if anyone does have a knight or zerk with skills that they want to know how to do the no cooldown. and if you trust me, pm me and if you feel like it let me borrow your acc for about 10 mins. ill work out what is what and explain to you after. and no i will not steal your account, i do not want anymore dam archlord accounts i have too many. none are knights or bezerkers though which is why i cant help more with your skill problem.
anyway its up to you the offer is there.
Old 04/10/2008, 04:15   #11

Lucky guess... Sorc and archer ur mains? or mage and hunter?

i am booooored
Old 04/10/2008, 11:36   #12

Quote:

lol do u realy think i posted tuts about nocooldown just becouse i want accounts of people why dont know how to do it. im member of this forum for a prity long time now and i dont think anyone can tell that i scammed or did anything like it to someone. if i realy wanted to steal an account i would have done that an other way.

Edit: the reason why i dont have a knight/zerker is couse i dont realy like to play as one.
Old 04/10/2008, 12:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post
Lucky guess... Sorc and archer ur mains? or mage and hunter?

i am booooored
ele archer n sorc + some other 40+ ele, ranger,mage
Old 04/10/2008, 15:13   #14

thux your activity is almost max are you all day long on??
Old 04/10/2008, 15:44   #15

yeah pretty much im a forum trol. hehe well i have a few pcs, and ones for mail and forums. haha im on here so much i should be admin lol