Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AionPoiPoi
Forum: Aion 10/18/2015, 23:27
Replies: 31
Views: 10,140
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Hi, did you find what you were looking for ? ...

Hi, did you find what you were looking for ?
I'd like to know how are you updating the offsets every time the game receive an update?
Where do you start ? Is there a starting point or do you look...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2015, 07:37
Replies: 3,814
Views: 679,279
Posted By AionPoiPoi
start "" "bin32\aion.bin" -ip:64.25.35.103...

start "" "bin32\aion.bin" -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -nosatab -fmd -32 -account:yourEmail -password:yourPassword

Yes, the...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2015, 06:04
Replies: 3,814
Views: 679,279
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Your patch only renames aion.bin right? While...

Your patch only renames aion.bin right? While this is perfect for your bot, it's not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to not use the launcher at all, or at least prevent it from updating my game...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2015, 22:50
Replies: 3,814
Views: 679,279
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Auto login was already there for a long time (it...

Auto login was already there for a long time (it was optional), you simply had to use "-account:" "-password:" in the batch file. As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2015, 07:00
Replies: 3,814
Views: 679,279
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Anyone found a way to completely bypass the...

Anyone found a way to completely bypass the launcher (including the updates)?
I've been using an outdated version of Aion so I don't have to look for the offsets every once in a while.
Anyways, I...
Forum: Aion 07/16/2015, 09:18
Replies: 31
Views: 10,140
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Maybe you don't have the right offset, cuz...

Maybe you don't have the right offset, cuz setting it to 0 should work. (I don't have it either so I can't tell :/)
Forum: Aion 07/05/2015, 09:50
Replies: 31
Views: 10,140
Posted By AionPoiPoi
If you get to learn how to find the missings...

If you get to learn how to find the missings offsets, could you tell us how you did it ?

ps: "Player Rotation Y" = EA798C didn't work for me but EA7974 did.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2015, 10:07
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
If you find a way for the offsets, please update...

If you find a way for the offsets, please update this thread. <3
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/09/2015, 09:32
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
I guess if it freez after char selection it must...

I guess if it freez after char selection it must be an offset problem or something like that (happens when there's an update on the client). I don't know, just a wild guess.
As for the quest, I...
Forum: Hearthstone 03/09/2015, 06:13
Replies: 1
Views: 1,400
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Just tried, works fine on my nexus 5. Thank you !

Just tried, works fine on my nexus 5. Thank you !
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/09/2015, 02:21
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Yo, I tried the free version of your bot for 1...

Yo, I tried the free version of your bot for 1 week.
I'm very satisfied overall, there's just a few points i'd like to highlight.

Some skills like 'counter attack' that are supposed to be a...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2014, 22:36
Replies: 23
Views: 5,240
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Is this limited to 2 clients running at the same...

Is this limited to 2 clients running at the same time ?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2014, 11:12
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
Hi, Please,is it possible to defend while on...

Hi,
Please,is it possible to defend while on death waypoints ?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2014, 02:22
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
that's the problem, its the same skill. And the...

that's the problem, its the same skill. And the same skill can't be in both lists ( normal & chain ).

But that's not my main issue, as a glad your bot works perfectly. But as a gunslinger i'm...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2014, 02:55
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
The one you cast multiple times.

The one you cast multiple times.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/31/2013, 05:22
Replies: 569
Views: 100,788
Posted By AionPoiPoi
I'm looking for a good gunner config file (asmo...

I'm looking for a good gunner config file (asmo 60+), I tried setting up differents skills orders but they weren't optimal and my char ultimately ended up dying. Also, can you switch weapons ? And I...
Forum: Aion Trading 04/10/2013, 21:26
Replies: 5
Views: 714
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 04/10/2013, 21:26
Replies: 7
Views: 805
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 04/07/2013, 19:23
Replies: 5
Views: 714
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 04/07/2013, 19:23
Replies: 7
Views: 805
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 03/28/2013, 17:54
Replies: 5
Views: 714
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 03/28/2013, 17:54
Replies: 7
Views: 805
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 03/25/2013, 23:46
Replies: 5
Views: 714
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 03/25/2013, 23:45
Replies: 7
Views: 805
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Forum: Aion Trading 03/23/2013, 22:04
Replies: 5
Views: 714
Posted By AionPoiPoi
bump

bump
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.