Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HearthBase : Hearthstone deckbuilder for Android devices.

Discussion on HearthBase : Hearthstone deckbuilder for Android devices. within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow HearthBase : Hearthstone deckbuilder for Android devices.

is the best way to draft your decks on an android device ! It is also a Hearthstone card database and deck builder that lists every cards from the game "Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft" made by Blizzard.

News
User Interface and Deck builder have been remade and optimized !
Hearthbase now have a new Android 5 (Lollipop) look !

Features:
Deck Builder ! Create your own custom decks with the latest cards available !
Get stats from the deck you just created. (Mana curve, Minions/Spells ratio etc...)
Find any card you want by using their name or their description. ( Taunt, Divine Shield etc ...)
View cards by classes (Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock and Warrior)
Filter cards by types, mana or rarity ! (ex :Minion, Spell, Weapon, Hero, Hero Powers etc... )
Available for both tablets and phones.

Support:
If you have issues or experiencing bugs with the app please send us an e-mail :

Get Hearthbase on Google Play :
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2015, 06:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just tried, works fine on my nexus 5. Thank you !