Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mom4ooo
Forum: Bless Online 04/25/2023, 18:37
Replies: 5
Views: 2,857
Posted By mom4ooo
Going to try it! Love your projects!

Going to try it! Love your projects!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/30/2022, 13:51
Replies: 432
Views: 75,822
Posted By mom4ooo
Waiting for next degree

Waiting for next degree
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/09/2022, 16:55
Replies: 432
Views: 75,822
Posted By mom4ooo
Giveaway Announcement! I would like to...

Giveaway Announcement!

I would like to inform you that I am going to make a #giveaway in Warrior's Way Online.

REWARDS:
1.Premium Gold Time Ticket(28 days) x1 39900Rb
2.Clock of...
Forum: Diablo 2: Resurrected 12/09/2021, 22:54
Replies: 5
Views: 4,551
Posted By mom4ooo
virus

virus
Forum: Diablo 2: Resurrected 12/03/2021, 11:48
Replies: 100
Views: 50,321
Posted By mom4ooo
Milion thanks! Perfect job, congratulations and...

Milion thanks! Perfect job, congratulations and huge thanks to all contributed to that project .:handsdown:
Forum: Diablo 2: Resurrected 12/03/2021, 08:00
Replies: 100
Views: 50,321
Posted By mom4ooo
Updated discord link pls. Link is expired

Updated discord link pls. Link is expired
Forum: Diablo 2: Resurrected 12/02/2021, 22:16
Replies: 100
Views: 50,321
Posted By mom4ooo
Its not working after last patch from today. What...

Its not working after last patch from today. What We need to update?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/09/2021, 18:21
Replies: 432
Views: 75,822
Posted By mom4ooo
I can't wait for this adventure to begin. I...

I can't wait for this adventure to begin.
I will start CH char so if there are China fans - I am waiting for you after 18.08.2021
ING: bladerbg
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2021, 14:59
Replies: 432
Views: 75,822
Posted By mom4ooo
The best server!!!!

The best server!!!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/18/2018, 09:09
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
It’s always better to say hello to 257 bots ;) ...

It’s always better to say hello to 257 bots ;) orrrr maybe to talk with 17 active members?

It’s your choice . We are there :) /I mean here:d/
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/25/2018, 11:42
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
:d I love your thinking. For sure avatars make...

:d I love your thinking. For sure avatars make game oldschool :) or not

Are you playing or just join here to leave that nice comment?

Thank you and have a good day


PS: when I am playing...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/22/2018, 09:23
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
What is the problem with google? If you don’t...

What is the problem with google? If you don’t have access or can’t download from google.... you are doomed :eek: there is no problem for me
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2018, 20:58
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
Pandora level 100 :)) ...

Pandora level 100 :))

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/10/2018, 22:39
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
new day , new trade :) Join US

new day , new trade :) Join US
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/06/2018, 22:36
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
Just see what you are missing guys if you dont...

Just see what you are missing guys if you dont join.

just check out :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/06/2018, 09:46
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
I am coming Casque

I am coming Casque
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/04/2018, 15:22
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
Welcome :) Server is stable and always online...

Welcome :) Server is stable and always online except server maintenance. Here on forum at first page you can find all needed information. About uniques and online players you can use Server Info from...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/03/2018, 16:59
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
The truth? The truth is that BOTs are not...

The truth?
The truth is that BOTs are not working, thats your problem. Are u angry because you are too lazy to play by hand griding ? Just enjoy that game. Login, find guild - there are two active...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/02/2018, 10:22
Replies: 9
Views: 2,557
Posted By mom4ooo
Price?

Price?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/12/2018, 16:59
Replies: 604
Views: 56,777
Posted By mom4ooo
Hey are you admin of the game or what? Why...

Hey are you admin of the game or what?

Why you are answering to two totally different posts with one and same answer? Are you Bot ? Is this a trivia ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/12/2018, 16:40
Replies: 604
Views: 56,777
Posted By mom4ooo
How player: Euphoria has 239 Strength and 910...

How player: Euphoria has 239 Strength and 910 Intellect ?
I thought CAP is 80 and not 160.

Is this a bug/ hack or what?

Is there admin who is checking for rule breakers ? For hacks ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/11/2018, 15:32
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,434
Posted By mom4ooo
It worth to start new char or just to wait at...

It worth to start new char or just to wait at 75lvl until new players grow to your level and go questing together.
We are in one guild - I am Mechonoska 52 Glavier/Fire/Force.
I start two new chars...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/12/2013, 07:57
Replies: 50
Views: 5,213
Posted By mom4ooo
A lot of ppl online every day. Great server!...

A lot of ppl online every day. Great server! Friendly player witch aways help! Exp rate and everythink is like i LOVE.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/13/2010, 11:14
Replies: 30
Views: 7,793
Posted By mom4ooo
Tsro - tailand sro ? , what is exp rate etc. ? thx

Tsro - tailand sro ? , what is exp rate etc. ? thx
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2010, 10:53
Replies: 1,302
Views: 257,639
Posted By mom4ooo
And where do u see in this web information when...

And where do u see in this web information when will open?!I Check first there b4 post.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 98

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.