Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2018, 21:23   #1486

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulayim1 View Post
I am from Bosnia, sometimes I cannot open both website and game, I do not know why? I can use everything on internet also I do not open play other server but I just tried for to be sure but other servers I can open all the time. I can not open sometimes that server and also website.

now it works.
There is other users that reported same issue. Its really strange, because its noticed only from people outside Bulgaria. Can be something related with the ISP, we still cannot find out the reason. Some browsers have strange behavior and try to open multiple connections on same port on same web address. If the connections are in half open state, this can trigger server firewall, but this is just my theory. Our technical support team will continue analyzing server logs.
Regards
Old 05/02/2018, 22:12   #1487

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
I like your negative attitude @.So much hate wasted against our server.What happened the rabbit not jumping anymore, someone has come to you on your finger, eat some bot usage ban or you just make some fun trolling in this thread? Tell me what is your pain? I'll try to help you if i can of course. If you don't like our server choose another one, there is a lot fish in the sea, i am sure you will find what the best server that fit to your requirements.If you know what you want of course. People are not dumb, they can take their own decisions. Do you even have a character on our server? Can you tell us your IGN name? By the way Warriors Way Online is not even 3 years old as you said in your posts, but probably this is not the only thing that you didn't know.Probably we will continue enjoy of your hatetitude, so see you around.
Greetings

Thanks for your feedback @, i hope see you in game again.
Greetings

Thanks for your feedback @, you are right about the server, there is not "massive" amount of players, but we hope this will change in the feature.I like the console game too (at least when i have a time for them) , but they required a huge free time to enjoy too.To be honest i will never start a play some very good game if i have just 4-5 hours weekly.That's why i think Warriors Way Online is better for people with limited free time.They can login ,grinding make some quest and job activity and log out until next weekend for example.But this is just my opinion.
Greetings

Welcome to the server @.The youtube videos are good idea.The @ youtube streaming videos and tutorials help a lot to attract new people on server.I hope you like the community.
Greetings

Probably you are right and we take care of all of users and will continue this way.Some of them a probably still angry because loose their accounts.

Regards

Yes @ the server is online,
Regards
just telling the truth about this server, so people that searching a good server won't gonna hype for a empty server for 3-5 day grind then leave, before that i warn them thats it, nothing against you, seems seen whats going on with all reality on and typing it here makes someone mad
all the things i type is TRUTH
Old 05/02/2018, 23:46   #1488

you dont even have an ingame account and telling the truth.....? u have nothing to do in life? get outta here and spread ur hate somewhere else
Old 05/03/2018, 16:59   #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
just telling the truth about this server, so people that searching a good server won't gonna hype for a empty server for 3-5 day grind then leave, before that i warn them thats it, nothing against you, seems seen whats going on with all reality on and typing it here makes someone mad
all the things i type is TRUTH
The truth?
The truth is that BOTs are not working, thats your problem. Are u angry because you are too lazy to play by hand griding ? Just enjoy that game. Login, find guild - there are two active guild where you can always find player to make party somewhere or do trade or go for unique...etc.

I assume if there are 300ppl online non botting u will be angry again because ppl stole your unique, they KS your mobs. I dont know, but you will again find something wrong....

I dont like haters like you.

All new players are welcome! I invite a group of friends last week so we have new fresh ppl no around lvl 30-35...

Server is awesome
Old 05/03/2018, 17:33   #1490

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4ooo View Post
The truth?
The truth is that BOTs are not working, thats your problem. Are u angry because you are too lazy to play by hand griding ? Just enjoy that game. Login, find guild - there are two active guild where you can always find player to make party somewhere or do trade or go for unique...etc.

I assume if there are 300ppl online non botting u will be angry again because ppl stole your unique, they KS your mobs. I dont know, but you will again find something wrong....

I dont like haters like you.

All new players are welcome! I invite a group of friends last week so we have new fresh ppl no around lvl 30-35...

Server is awesome
there will be not gonna new players, actually might be some but wont gonna be longer than 3-4 day

PEOPLE HAVE REAL LIFES..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2018, 18:32   #1491

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
there will be not gonna new players, actually might be some but wont gonna be longer than 3-4 day

PEOPLE HAVE REAL LIFES..
+1
Old 05/03/2018, 22:59   #1492

if you have some isues then dont use proxy i think this server have very good protection ....
Old 05/03/2018, 23:01   #1493

elite*gold: 134
good luck
seems good
Old 05/04/2018, 03:39   #1494

When i saw it's a non bot server im already in! Was looking for a server to get back in to sro again.

Hope you guys keep it up, we cant find server's with non bot policy any longer!
Old 05/04/2018, 15:22   #1495

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrexinho9 View Post
When i saw it's a non bot server im already in! Was looking for a server to get back in to sro again.

Hope you guys keep it up, we cant find server's with non bot policy any longer!
Welcome Server is stable and always online except server maintenance. Here on forum at first page you can find all needed information. About uniques and online players you can use Server Info from website. There is also a forum where you can ask/read more about updates/game/players.

From a week ago there is free ong party if you want little farm
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2018, 15:29   #1496

Received Thanks: 1,670
im live @ twitch.tv

For my opinion the BEST server ever.

Im playing silkroad online constantly since 2006 and i joined Warriors Way Online at december of 2016.
I never seen some unexpected downtimes, stupid game changes, inactivity of admins or corruption.

If there are any problems, they get fixes in a pretty short time.

Thanks for this nice service and a place to stay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2018, 13:27   #1497

elite*gold: 1
My new Let's Play for this awesome server

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/06/2018, 09:46   #1498

I am coming @
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PVO[2018-05-06_10-31-28]_82.jpg (301.3 KB, 82 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2018, 22:36   #1499

Just see what you are missing guys if you dont join.

just check out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PVO[2018-05-06_23-27-41]_90.jpg (337.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg PVO[2018-05-06_23-27-36]_97.jpg (329.1 KB, 63 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2018, 11:04   #1500

The game server is temporary down ,due problem with network connection between the ISP and the game server.
We will keep you posted when we have more additional information about the problem.
Update: We just received a answer of our ISP support center.There is a problem optical fiber cable in the area where the server is located and will take couple hours to fix the problem.

For more updates, please check our or .

Update:The problem is solved and the game server is back online.

Regards