Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ih83mos
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2008, 03:52
Replies: 150
Views: 62,464
Posted By ih83mos
lol thx Mahatma you are really helpful and kind...

lol thx Mahatma you are really helpful and kind my friend you have my vote for mod buddy :)

btw how can i get the address after each update? might save me from getting on your nerves asking you...
Forum: Kal Online 08/21/2008, 02:27
Replies: 22
Views: 1,865
Posted By ih83mos
yeah what vyn said post it dude. plenty of time...

yeah what vyn said post it dude. plenty of time for pats on the back and attention later after u release it and works for others.
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2008, 02:24
Replies: 150
Views: 62,464
Posted By ih83mos
eek im stilling having problems getting this to...

eek im stilling having problems getting this to work lol. new to this so not sure where i am going wrong. But i am very willing to try and understand and learn.



I am using ghostkiller so i...
Forum: Kal Online 08/20/2008, 23:59
Replies: 22
Views: 1,865
Posted By ih83mos
YES! Release would be great ShadowHell. I have...

YES! Release would be great ShadowHell. I have been playing around with AutoIt to make simple bots for kalonline. So far i have a auto-pot/self-buff bot which works ok. I have not made a GUI for it...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/21/2008, 09:29
Replies: 166
Views: 25,052
Posted By ih83mos
dang i still cant get this working again :( ...

dang i still cant get this working again :(

I have tried at different resolutions but no joy.
I have tried it with both versions of moonbot but again no joy.
I have tried it with both ceh420's...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/20/2008, 00:43
Replies: 166
Views: 25,052
Posted By ih83mos
well i have problems running moonbot as well. I...

well i have problems running moonbot as well. I have used moonbot v0.1 before without any problems apart from color issues.

I am running my desktop resolution at 1280 x 1024 32 bit.
I have 2moons...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/07/2007, 09:19
Replies: 660
Views: 150,225
Posted By ih83mos
Hi i have been trying to get this going so i can...

Hi i have been trying to get this going so i can have a looksie ^^

I get an error:

Run-time error 372

Failed to load control 'commondialog' from COMDLG32.OCX. Your version of COMDLG32.OCX...
Forum: Dekaron 12/07/2007, 09:14
Replies: 84
Views: 16,657
Posted By ih83mos
eek never done anything like this b4. All i...

eek never done anything like this b4.

All i want is the auto pot shizzle :)

I have WinHex, made a backup of my data.pak file and thats about it lol.
I have tried opening and changing stuff...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/07/2007, 08:17
Replies: 104
Views: 21,213
Posted By ih83mos
Yo :) Errmm first off thx for writing a...

Yo :)

Errmm first off thx for writing a guide to help newbs/amatuers like myself and many others :)

I have a problem though. I follow your guide step for step. When i get to the part of...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.