Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins)

Discussion on Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins)

(To use this to steal acclaim coins, copy your referral link off the 2moons site, save it. Log out of your main account on the site. Change your MAC(see guide), then use your referral link to make a new account, and play with that account to the required level. Easier in 9dragons is what I personally find).

This is intended for stealing acclaim coins. It is possible in the future that Acclaim might start checking ip addresses also, if this happens I will make a guide that shows you how to force a specific program (dekaron) to use a desired proxy.

Why is this usefull? A lot of people think its difficult to change your MAC adapter address under a windows platform. This is very untrue, and is a general concensous among newbie/ameteur computer users. In fact, it is simple to change your mac address within Windows - even easier on Linux. This guide however, is for windows. (Guide assumes you have SP2)

1) Right-Click My Computer. Goto Properties.
2) Click on the Hardware Tab, then click on the 'Device Manager' button.
3) Press the (+) sign next to "Network Adapters".
4) Right click on the network adapter that you wish to change the MAC address of, and goto properties.
5) Click on the Advanced Tab.
6) There should be a "Network Address" Option on the list that appears in the advanced tab. Click on "Network Address".
7a) The Adapter's MAC address will appear in the 'value' box, displayed to the right of the list. It will be a 12 digit Layout, With each byte ranging from 0-9 and A-F.
7b) Change the adapters MAC address to whatever you desire, within the range of 0-9 and A-F. Click ok on the bottom of the window
8) Now the Device Manager should be in view. Right click the network adapater that you just edited, and goto 'disable'. Wait for the Window to refresh. Once it does, right click the Adapter again, and goto 'enable'.

And there you have it. You have changed your MAC address quickly and easily. Once you have done it a few times it will become clockwork, and will only take a matter of seconds. No tools required, it is a simple user operation.

(This mini guide was written by me, Matt.dk. All Plagurists will be shot on sight).

German translation of the above guide, translated by deinemama123123:
Quote:
Habs wörtlich übersetzt. Für die englischen Bezeichnungen habe ich die
jeweiligen deutschen Äquivalente benutzt.

(Um dies zum Acclaim-Coint stehen zu benutzen, kopiere deinen Empfehlungslinks von der
2moons Seite und speicher ihn. Logge deinen Hauptaccount aus. Verändere deine MAC (seie
Guide) und benutzt anschließend deinen Empfehlungslink um einen neuen Account zu erstellen
und Spiele den Account (bzw den Charakter den du erstellst) zum benötigten Level. (Persönlich
finde ich es in 9Dragons einfacher*).

*Ich meine in 9Dragons braucht man nur Lvl 15.

Dies diehnt zum Acclaim-Coins stehlen. Es könnte sein, dass Acclaim zukünftig startet
auch IP Addressen zu überprüfen, falls das passieren sollte, werde ich einen Guide machen
der zeigt wie man ein bestimmtes Programm (Dekaron) dazu zwingt, einen gewünschten Proxy
zu benutzen.

Warum ist dies nützlich? Viele Leute denken es sei schwer die MAC-Adapter addresse unter
Windows zu verändern. Das ist falsch und eine grundsätzlich übereinstimmende Meinung unter
Neulinge/Amateur Computernutzer. In wirklichkeit ist es einfach die MAC-Addresse in Windows -
noch einfacher unter Linux - zu ändern. Jedenfalls ist dieser Guide für Windows.
(Service Pack 2 vorrausgesetzt)

1) Rechts klick "Arbeitsplatz" -> Eigenschaften
2) Klicke den Reiter "Hardware" -> Geräte-Manager
3) Klicke auf das (+) links neben "Netzwerkadapter"
4) Rechtklicke den Networkadapter dessen MAC-Addresse zu ändern wünscht und klicke "Eigenschaften"
5) Gehe auf den "Erweitert"-Reiter
6) Dort sollte es eine "Netzwerkaddresse"n-Option auf der erscheinenden Liste geben. Selektiere "Netzwerkadresse"
7a) Die MAC-Adresse des Adapters wird in der "Wert"-Box, rechts neben der Liste erscheinen. Es wird ein
12-Nummern-Aufbau sein. Mit jedem Bit von 0-9 und A-F
7b) Verändere die MAC-Adresse wie immer du es wünscht, innerhalb von 0-9 und A-F. Bestätige mit "OK"
8) Jetzt sollte der Geräte-Manager in Sicht sein. Rechtsklicke den Netzwerkadapter den du gerade bearbeitet hast.
Wähle "Deaktivieren". Warte bis Windows sich aktualisiert hat. Sobald getan, rechtsklicke den Adapter erneut und wähle "Aktivieren"

Und da hast du es. Du hast deine MAC-Adresse schnell und einfach verändert. Nachdem du es ein paar Mal gemacht hast
wird es zum Uhrwerk (... ich nehme an, er meint so etwas wie "[...] läuft es wie geschmiert") und wird nur
eine Frage von Sekunden sein. Keine Hilfsprogramme erforderlich. Es ist eine einfache Benutzereinstellung.

(Dieser Mini-Guide wude von mir, Matt.dk, geschrieben. Alle Plagurists (kenne ich nicht) beim Sehen erwischt).
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/06/2007, 03:14   #2

I really hope this works T_T
Old 11/06/2007, 04:14   #3

It works, just follow the guide. x)
Old 11/06/2007, 06:57   #4

really? thought i heard somewhere that acclaim checks ip addresses
as in the accounts that connected (or was it registered?) to the servers need to be from different ip to "steal" the coinz ^_^
Old 11/06/2007, 07:12   #5

I steal coins every week using 9dragons. They check the mac address that is sneding/reciving traffic for the game, I think they do this because behind a router multiple computers all have the same ip, and you should get credit for referring your family. The game reads the mac address, and I also assume they crosscheck the email to make sure its not the same, along with registered info. Been doing this for a couple weeks, and its been working fine.
Old 11/06/2007, 10:02   #6

can ur give me the referal link for claim acc? dint see it on the 2moon web :P
Old 11/06/2007, 15:21   #7

Can someone post it in German please
Old 11/06/2007, 21:41   #8

To get your referral link, login to the 2moons website, then click the Referr friends button. Your link will be displayed, along with the coin rewards and level requirement for the referral of each game.

And if any germans wish to translate this, I'll happily put their translation of the guide into my 1st post.
Old 11/06/2007, 22:38   #9

how much coins to u get for that?
Old 11/07/2007, 01:33   #10

is the refer link the link when u click on invite friends?
Old 11/07/2007, 07:51   #11

You click on invite friends and a window opens up. It shows you the required level in each acclaim game that your 'friend' has to get in order for you to recive the coins. In the invite friends window, your referral link is also displayed. This is the link that is mentioned in the above guide.
Old 11/07/2007, 08:17   #12

Yo

Errmm first off thx for writing a guide to help newbs/amatuers like myself and many others

I have a problem though. I follow your guide step for step. When i get to the part of entering a new MAC address it seems i dont have one. It says not present and there are no numbers or letters in the value box. I am behind a router and there are 3 computers running on my network.

Can you please shed some light on my situation

Thanks in advance.
Old 11/08/2007, 00:48   #13

I think you are a jackass-Matt
Old 11/08/2007, 01:18   #14

I have a router and now?
Old 11/08/2007, 04:38   #15

See step 6?

6) There should be a "Network Address" Option on the list that appears in the advanced tab. Click on "Network Address".

It is called “Network Address” or "Locally Administered Address"
Closed Thread