Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HOMEGUARD
Forum: Facebook 05/18/2015, 18:55
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,216
Posted By HOMEGUARD
Game: Hit it Rich Casino - Facebook Game I am...

Game: Hit it Rich Casino - Facebook Game
I am looking for a: Coin, Level or VIP Status hack
Information about the tool or hack: Should be able to increase Coins, Player Level or VIP Status level,...
Forum: Facebook 05/05/2015, 16:53
Replies: 3
Views: 788
Posted By HOMEGUARD
PaySafeCard does not come up as a payment option....

PaySafeCard does not come up as a payment option. Only a Credit Card and Paypal. Please explain this better. How to get PaySafeCard as an option.

TKS
Forum: Facebook 08/10/2014, 15:02
Replies: 102
Views: 15,349
Posted By HOMEGUARD
The latest version of the XML and SWF files can...

The latest version of the XML and SWF files can always be retrieved from these links.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Facebook 03/04/2014, 22:53
Replies: 247
Views: 30,471
Posted By HOMEGUARD
By downloading a current client.xml and mapping...

By downloading a current client.xml and mapping it local, you can make changes to the client.xml and get other items to drop instead of the lockboxes. But there is no way to get those new items to...
Forum: Facebook 02/28/2014, 21:38
Replies: 508
Views: 87,557
Posted By HOMEGUARD
Nope. Not sure at all. Thats why I said "from the...

Nope. Not sure at all. Thats why I said "from the information that I was given" and that it sounded a little strange.

Do I think there is still a working drop hack/hacks? Yes. I think there is...
Forum: Facebook 02/28/2014, 16:05
Replies: 508
Views: 87,557
Posted By HOMEGUARD
Hey, pointer1 Just wanted you to know, at...

Hey, pointer1

Just wanted you to know, at least one person on here understood what you were saying the whole time. :)

From the information I was given, the second Drop Hack, the one you were...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.