Some ppl are talking about some Frame Codes or Frame *****, i dont know whats your real name, but with this you can insert any kind of information in your account like items, heroes and currency...
Does it really works or even its possible?
Dude everything is possible. It's just a ****** flash game but very low amount of ppl take the effort to make something or get the knowledge since it's just a ****** flash game.
Dude everything is possible. It's just a ****** flash game but very low amount of ppl take the effort to make something or get the knowledge since it's just a ****** flash game.
lol funny but true
MAA lost many players/hackers and nobody seems to be interested on creating anything new for it
This brazilian fan page sells items and other stuff, so they probably have a working FD or something, but it's private I guess
Even i am still wondering how they get the items, there must be a way. I need ideas on how to get any item(From rewards to etc). If you got an idea, just reply to this thread.
Yes, it's true and if you're a brazilian, you can buy everything in the game with this two guys:
and
In order to balance the power between paid legit players, paid cheat players, free legit players and free cheat players @MAA, let's discuss if it is a wise move to report these two guys. marcelo and anny's opinions are specially welcome, ofc
(may be not relevant... I believe directly hacking into a server db is a crime in most area.)
I bought items with them. First they insert two limited items into your account to prove that the method works. Then you chose your pack of items, pay and in minutes the items are in your account.
I don't believe that the method involves server side injection. Is still something involving modifying the files in the network layer and send with Charles for example.
I don't have anything against a paid hacking system. I prefer a closed paid hack than a public patched one.
MAA (Marvel Avengers Alliance) 04/27/2014 - Facebook - 2 Replies Game: MAA (Marvel Avengers Alliance)
I am looking for a Tool/Hack/Bot Where you can get alot of CP/energy/SP and/or also looking for website's/links for free gifts like 2x energy 2x CP stuff...
Anyone still got a working energy glitch?...
Marvel Avengers Alliance..... help? 10/16/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies i'm addicted to this facebook game known as Marvel Avengers Alliance..... so i'm in a dilemma.... so i have 30 command points currently.... so i have 2 choices
1. try and earn 3 more command points and recruit Human Torch
2. recruit Mrs. Marvel and Iron Fist...
PLZ.... help me decide.......
thanks
MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE 10/15/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Hello friends elitepvppers created this post to inform you that I Marvel Avengers Alliance player my agent name is Queen Isabel in the current pvp ADAMANTIUM league I'm in and I have a group on Facebook where there are only players in league adamantium if here there is someone who is league juege adamantium this and please join me group which are the world's best players Marve Avengers.
Unete Aqui.
marvel avengers alliance 08/31/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies is it possible to freeze roulette on any gift i want in avengers alliance?
thank's
Marvel Avengers Alliance 07/21/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies can anyone please share the hack..? I try to hack it with cheat engine but it doesn't work.. anyone have download the hack that useful..?