Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kislu95
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/09/2018, 23:48
Replies: 52
Views: 10,547
Posted By kislu95
I'm definitely playing that!

I'm definitely playing that!
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/29/2018, 10:46
Replies: 72
Views: 11,159
Posted By kislu95
I thought it's e9 downgraded to e6 :/ regular e6...

I thought it's e9 downgraded to e6 :/ regular e6 has no endgame contect, once you hit r7 and tame wd there's nothing to do
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/29/2018, 06:18
Replies: 72
Views: 11,159
Posted By kislu95
website not working

website not working
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/24/2018, 23:33
Replies: 41
Views: 6,032
Posted By kislu95
Server down for good? Or u're just going to reset...

Server down for good? Or u're just going to reset it and fix?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/30/2018, 00:04
Replies: 41
Views: 6,032
Posted By kislu95
LOL, no fking way!' P.S. There's...

LOL, no fking way!'


P.S. There's something wrong with nagas... I had almost 50 attempts and didn't tame even one... I even used some scrolls of taming (which is equal to lv20 taming) and naga...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/05/2018, 14:23
Replies: 1
Views: 332
Posted By kislu95
15 :D

15 :D
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/07/2017, 03:59
Replies: 37
Views: 4,677
Posted By kislu95
Yeah, server up for 1h and low level running with...

Yeah, server up for 1h and low level running with evo 3 upgraded dt, cause +544 p atk on unity LOL. Typical stupid turkish server, give few dollars and get whatever you want. Don't even waste time...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/06/2017, 23:41
Replies: 37
Views: 4,677
Posted By kislu95
I chose languane and can't do more, when I press...

I chose languane and can't do more, when I press start nothing happens
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/06/2017, 17:10
Replies: 37
Views: 4,677
Posted By kislu95
Yeah, new day starts at 00:00, but he clearly...

Yeah, new day starts at 00:00, but he clearly meant midnight of 6th june. Since you know who are you dealing with, you should know what he meant xD
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/05/2017, 17:06
Replies: 37
Views: 4,677
Posted By kislu95
Double exp and better buffs for donators? LOL, gl...

Double exp and better buffs for donators? LOL, gl with that. Server will die in a week.

If you want to give advantage to donators then make it like 1.2x or 1.3x exp for hv pass and buff like +10%...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/08/2017, 04:40
Replies: 125
Views: 16,441
Posted By kislu95
Your files are fine, it's just you as a person,...

Your files are fine, it's just you as a person, the way you act and treat people. Just to remind, you made +255 taming card on zesua server somehow and when you got banned you cleaned my slave acc...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/30/2017, 04:42
Replies: 24
Views: 2,072
Posted By kislu95
Client from link doesn't work for me so I've...

Client from link doesn't work for me so I've downloaded the one from site, but the only problem is language. Any ideas how to change language?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/16/2016, 01:28
Replies: 0
Views: 189
Posted By kislu95
Silver II EUW (all champs, 128 skins, 6 rune pages, a lot of runes)

Hello, I've got silver II acount for sale. It has all champions, 128 skins, 6 rune pages with a lot of runes and 22k IP.

Regular skins:
1) academy ahri
2) unchained alistar
3) sherwood forest...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/07/2016, 07:59
Replies: 0
Views: 179
Posted By kislu95
[EUNE] silver II account 125/130 champs, 46 skins

Hello, I'm selling account that is currently in silver II. It has 125 out of 130 champs, 5 rune pages and 7k ip.

Skins:
1) academy ahri
2) vancouver amumu
3) blackfrost anivia
4) definitely...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/19/2016, 18:04
Replies: 0
Views: 181
Posted By kislu95
WTS RP gift for up to 2k RPs for 10 euro paysafe!

Hello, I need 10 euro paysafe card asap.

Will go first only if you have 150+ tbm

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/12/2016, 08:50
Replies: 23
Views: 5,935
Posted By kislu95
Awesome server!

Awesome server!
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/30/2015, 02:38
Replies: 138
Views: 12,100
Posted By kislu95
First of all you didn't warn me about anything. I...

First of all you didn't warn me about anything. I asked you about something and your answer was negative. I posted it here and let people share their opinions about it - good reason for a ban,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/20/2015, 14:03
Replies: 13
Views: 567
Posted By kislu95
People who look for boost usually create account...

People who look for boost usually create account just to contact a booster, they're not going to be sellers/traders lol. I can't see any logic in your sentence
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2015, 20:02
Replies: 13
Views: 567
Posted By kislu95
I'm fine, it's my first day of boosting and...

I'm fine, it's my first day of boosting and already picking up 3rd job, that's not bad I guess. So I'm not sure if I need vouches :P


@elite0o0 skype ;)
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/19/2015, 19:23
Replies: 2
Views: 264
Posted By kislu95
Nope

Nope
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2015, 17:03
Replies: 13
Views: 567
Posted By kislu95
It's in my signature - siik0ne

It's in my signature - siik0ne
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2015, 15:06
Replies: 15
Views: 518
Posted By kislu95
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I can make a little discount, so 10 euros. Will be done today
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2015, 14:27
Replies: 13
Views: 567
Posted By kislu95
Add me on skype

Add me on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2015, 13:38
Replies: 13
Views: 567
Posted By kislu95
***Boosting service*** bronze -> diamond, fast & cheap by master tier

Hello, as thread title says I'm offering boosting service. I'm an experienced master tier player, also a member of serious team. My role in team is adc, but I'm also a great mid laner. In conclusion,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/19/2015, 13:38
Replies: 1
Views: 249
Posted By kislu95
EUNE smurf accounts (plat & dia)

Hello, I've got 3 accounts for sale:

1) diamond 5 [SOLD]
- 33 champions
- 3 rune pages
- 4.1k IP

price: 40 euro

2) plat 1
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.