Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nagatoarek
Forum: 9Dragons 09/22/2020, 03:33
Replies: 878
Views: 140,348
Posted By Nagatoarek
Actually quite excited to try this out! Was only...

Actually quite excited to try this out! Was only here for a short bit when RedFox released their version (and I felt quite clueless), other than that I haven't touched the game in forever. Best...
Forum: 9Dragons 12/11/2016, 14:05
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
What is it that they needed to achieve with newer...

What is it that they needed to achieve with newer files? I can't answer for other people, but I had perfect fun the way the server was right now. With more GM involvement, events and things that...
Forum: 9Dragons 12/10/2016, 05:29
Replies: 59
Views: 8,009
Posted By Nagatoarek
The reason I'd personally never go back to a...

The reason I'd personally never go back to a server which has Mardu in it is because I don't want it shutting down on me and removing everything I had, including stuff I payed money for again.
Forum: 9Dragons 12/09/2016, 17:16
Replies: 59
Views: 8,009
Posted By Nagatoarek
The fall of Zeron isn't because it's "bound to US...

The fall of Zeron isn't because it's "bound to US files", it's because of lack of admin involvement.

Yeah, people want patches and more content, but basically doing nothing until that happens is...
Forum: 9Dragons 12/03/2016, 15:20
Replies: 62
Views: 5,961
Posted By Nagatoarek
While it definitely sounds interesting on one...

While it definitely sounds interesting on one side with the mass content, it sounds like a disaster on another. Both servers have owners with very strong opinions, and these opinions often don't seem...
Forum: 9Dragons 12/03/2016, 10:32
Replies: 14
Views: 1,192
Posted By Nagatoarek
The community has been around for long, and...

The community has been around for long, and people have gathered up agendas and already dislike each other for a long time. VGMs is always a failed project since it always finds a way of hurting the...
Forum: 9Dragons 11/03/2016, 22:56
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
The day after I finally made my HG +15+2. FML. :p

The day after I finally made my HG +15+2. FML. :p
Forum: 9Dragons 10/29/2016, 09:04
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Couldn't care less about any of this drama. But...

Couldn't care less about any of this drama. But if you absolutely must have an apology for something you didn't like on the internet... Then the internet isn't a place for you.
Forum: 9Dragons 10/01/2016, 14:09
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
-Never mind what I said here- Other proof...

-Never mind what I said here-

Other proof came up saying it is indeed the maintenance.
Forum: 9Dragons 10/01/2016, 13:59
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Are you sure about this? Because they said it...

Are you sure about this? Because they said it would be 11 PM server time.
Forum: 9Dragons 09/09/2016, 17:11
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Whoever you are, you should seriously consider...

Whoever you are, you should seriously consider talking to a psychiatrist. Your behavior is not normal and you do not seem to be mentally healthy.

If you don't know where to turn to, let me know...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/08/2016, 15:55
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Those clothing refinements... So much money...

Those clothing refinements... So much money milking
Forum: 9Dragons 09/05/2016, 16:12
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
I was going to suggest KL beads for collections,...

I was going to suggest KL beads for collections, but those are too easy to get a monopoly on and you want better balance.

I don't know how which approach you're taking on KGs. If you're having...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/25/2016, 10:16
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
With the higher rates, and possibility of easily...

With the higher rates, and possibility of easily getting x2 cards in game, catching up in levels shouldn't be too hard. The new starter weapon is also a lot more powerful than the ones you got on PA....
Forum: 9Dragons 08/22/2016, 17:38
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Read through all the pages since you announced...

Read through all the pages since you announced ZeroN9D and I have two further questions.

About adjusting damage to fit better to a 65k damage cap, how much will leech be effected by this? Seems...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/21/2016, 23:50
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
What about the already existing characters?...

What about the already existing characters? Speaking mostly about epihets in this case as the others can be obtained by simply making an alt (I'm assuming the lucid decos we get are tradeable or at...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/21/2016, 23:17
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
I kind of like the new starter gifts, although I...

I kind of like the new starter gifts, although I would have wanted a set of 4 pocket clothes as well to use with the relics we get at launch.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/20/2016, 23:15
Replies: 83
Views: 12,325
Posted By Nagatoarek
After having been away from the game and...

After having been away from the game and community, I must say I'm impressed to come back to this. Not only do you seem to have a huge progress in privates with new content. But there seems to be a...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2016, 18:20
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
As for suggestions. It depends. Are you trying to...

As for suggestions. It depends. Are you trying to get a populated server or a small core server? The big population wants it easy. Which means higher rates than PA had (I've played with a big group...
Forum: 9Dragons 01/25/2016, 19:23
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
NPC Buffs and KJD coming later?

NPC Buffs and KJD coming later?
Forum: 9Dragons 01/21/2016, 15:48
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Does this server have any starting gifts like...

Does this server have any starting gifts like other privates?
Forum: 9Dragons 01/03/2016, 20:38
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
I was going to try this already after release,...

I was going to try this already after release, but due to unforseen circumstances, I have not been able to play anything until now. So, I'm wondering how it is for beginners now. Usually after a new...
Forum: 9Dragons 05/13/2015, 01:59
Replies: 16
Views: 2,585
Posted By Nagatoarek
I actually had my storage move over from Yin to...

I actually had my storage move over from Yin to Yang too, which I didn't plan on.
Forum: 9Dragons 04/27/2015, 19:07
Replies: 50
Views: 4,649
Posted By Nagatoarek
Nice website aside, what on earth have you done...

Nice website aside, what on earth have you done with the bots hair on your sig? You cut his tail!
Forum: 9Dragons 04/26/2015, 16:25
Replies: 1,844
Views: 231,863
Posted By Nagatoarek
Something which isn't very rare in private...

Something which isn't very rare in private servers are staff placing OP items on their own personal characters in order to gain unfair advantage. Releasing a list of your personal characters could be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.