Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

Discussion on New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

New Dawn 9Dragons

New Dawn is pleased to announce that we will be launching the server on the 27th of March. We may release the servers earlier, but this will be announced later as we progress through development. The following features will be available for launch (more features to be revealed soon):
Two new KR maps (Qingdao and Hainan)
+15 +2 capped refinement that can done in game without third party tools or websites
2.0 range on actives and we will be adjusting balance weapon damage and critical weapon damage removed
0 second cool down reduction on Lightfoot
A random online player each day will be selected to win Item Mall coins
Custom mastery system accessible to all roles (mastery exploits removed) for PvE
IM will drop from mobs and bosses and the drop table will be cleaned to remove junk drops
Functioning website with advanced features including support tickets, bestiary database and account panel
We plan to release more information and future screenshots.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you in game soon, Dragons!

Thanks
16 Users
Old 01/22/2020, 10:50   #2

nice, if it's done right this time u gonna be play9d all over again.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/22/2020, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 214
This sounds awesome! GO guys! I believe New Dawn is going to start a great new chapter in the private server scene.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2020, 16:07   #4

Hey. I heard so many things about this server.
Can somebody experienced tell me :
why this server will be better than eclipse or 9ds server ?

Thanks.

Old 01/22/2020, 16:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.shade View Post

Thanks.
There are many things to consider, some of them I will quickly list:
*Public GM logs on website accessible to everybody so there is no corruption suspicious like proven with other servers
*Antibot system (9D Arena/other bot implementations have been a problem, because people use it for its grind botting feature)
*Fun concept (to be revealed)
*Professional, english speaking staff
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2020, 16:54   #6

Quote:

Thanks.
Bogdy didn't mention a few things as well, such as:
  • not being p2w (IM items drop from bosses/mobs),
  • simple crafting - you don't need 20 stages from 5 different maps to craft 1 item,
  • handpicked content that's not based on copy-pasting KR/RF content without any thought about its side effects.

There is also an important thing about the staff - it's not a "team" containing less than 3 people. All of our members are experienced in their corresponding field, and half of them is respected (or, at least, well known) member of ePVP.
Old 01/22/2020, 16:56   #7

Hmm. So far nothing really different , however i am excited to see what you mean when you say " fun concept" .
Looking forward to try it out , but I think you have to bring many new things to stay alive. Awaken and eclipse are good server and i have not started about the vietnamese servers yet. You need to bring something new otherwise you jsut wasting your and other people time.
Saying as an outsider , and do not want to bring your server down.
I would be happy if we would have a good and active server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
*Public GM logs on website accessible to everybody so there is no corruption suspicious like proven with other servers
*Antibot system (9D Arena/other bot implementations have been a problem, because people use it for its grind botting feature)
*Fun concept (to be revealed)
*Professional, english speaking staff
Old 01/22/2020, 18:07   #8

Quote:
Hmm. So far nothing really different , however i am excited to see what you mean when you say " fun concept" .
Looking forward to try it out , but I think you have to bring many new things to stay alive. Awaken and eclipse are good server and i have not started about the vietnamese servers yet. You need to bring something new otherwise you jsut wasting your and other people time.
What I would also like to mention is that as oposed to eclipse, New Dawn is lead by some of the most experienced 9D Devs of the community working together. They have contributed a lot to the 9D private server scene before for example by sharing several dev tools they developed themselfs (for free) showing a similar mentaility as saweet did back in the day.
I expect this server to be stable, fair, anti-p2w and very transparent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2020, 18:26   #9

whats the exprience rates ??
Old 01/22/2020, 18:42   #10

Quote:
It's great that you strive for more transparency, but what guarantee is there for the community that the public logs are the actual and the only GM logs being generated?
Old 01/22/2020, 18:53   #11

Let me ask something to those questioning the validity of the logs - why would we falsify them? The truth is always out there and the fallout from the lies wouldn't be worth the gain from lying about them.

We're working hard on this server, we're working hard on the content and keeping up public support - tarnishing that over the sake of what is not worth it to us in the slightest. This is more than any current private server (I believe) have done to show as much level of transparency as possible - how many servers out there are willing to provide as much proof as we are going to offer?

The difference with our team, we won't plaster ourselves with GM tags and play the game on off accounts. We'll provide full disclosure of logs that will be publicly available and we'll do so in a way that would be almost impossible to falsify without making it blatantly obvious.
Old 01/22/2020, 18:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynf3hrn33l View Post
It's great that you strive for more transparency, but what guarantee is there for the community that the public logs are the actual and the only GM logs being generated?
For one, I think by now every private server owner should have noticed that corrupcy absolutely kills servers. I've always wondered what's the point of it after all? Never understood that part tbh I mean yeah if a politician is corrupt he does so to gain millions of dollars, but what do you gain as a 9D private server owner of corrupcy? I think only very childish person with no common sense would do such a stupid thing.
Secondly I dont really expect the whole team to work together and manipulate logs so the community can be deceived from their evilish plans. Too much of a hassle if you ask me.
Old 01/22/2020, 18:55   #13

Quote:
New Dawn 9Dragons

New Dawn is pleased to announce that we will be launching the server on the 27th of March. We may release the servers earlier, but this will be announced later as we progress through development. The following features will be available for launch (more features to be revealed soon):
Two new KR maps (Qingdao and Hainan)
meaning the cap will be IS as well? or will the mobs be lower level or replaced with some other map mobs. tbh i prefer lower lvl cap
Old 01/22/2020, 18:59   #14

I hope this server will be successful and many old players will join again. I just wanna see something different. Good luck and *** bless!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2020, 19:00   #15

Quote:
Which server currently offers anti-bot captcha systems, provides full transparency through oper tool commands being shown and has the level of professionalism and dedication that we've shown without milking players dry?

« need no copyrighted 9dragons client | To Martin »