Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 187
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Oziris1205
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/29/2020, 05:13
Replies: 17
Views: 4,295
Posted By Oziris1205
The only thing that can be classic on this one is...

The only thing that can be classic on this one is overpriced item mall :D
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 05/16/2020, 11:14
Replies: 758
Views: 142,465
Posted By Oziris1205
There is certain level of support but so far as...

There is certain level of support but so far as Ive noticed, in german only.
I actually downloaded this and installed last night, I saw that bragging on last pages about 450 players blabla. Didnt...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/22/2020, 18:11
Replies: 198
Views: 30,999
Posted By Oziris1205
Ive been reading this comment for some time now,...

Ive been reading this comment for some time now, yet again most of players that even say so, stick to other servers. It may be good, but obviously its not better than some others. Seraya did, and is...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/09/2020, 21:24
Replies: 154
Views: 28,161
Posted By Oziris1205
No need to. The problem wasnt in that for me, the...

No need to. The problem wasnt in that for me, the problem was that because of that, I know whos behind this server and it wont last long so I just deleted it straight away. Please if you dont...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/09/2020, 10:34
Replies: 198
Views: 30,999
Posted By Oziris1205
No idea if youve already done it, but on previous...

No idea if youve already done it, but on previous servers it was annoying having to open every single egg before you can pick up another. So Id suggest to make them stuckable if you can :)
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/09/2020, 10:32
Replies: 154
Views: 28,161
Posted By Oziris1205
Nah, its just, after I saw that NS lvl 1 weapon,...

Nah, its just, after I saw that NS lvl 1 weapon, I know where the server files come from. There havent been many people that reduced NS starting lvl to 1, skills and gear as well. Considering the...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 04/08/2020, 18:54
Replies: 154
Views: 28,161
Posted By Oziris1205
Downloaded client, saw all those french ppl,...

Downloaded client, saw all those french ppl, deleted client :D
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/28/2020, 11:25
Replies: 198
Views: 30,999
Posted By Oziris1205
Whats the situation with in game market? ...

Whats the situation with in game market?
Because I personally quit after I hit 165 and realised I had to invest way more time than donators just to be somewhat around them. But that was at the...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/08/2020, 14:57
Replies: 31
Views: 5,518
Posted By Oziris1205
Seems good and finally a little bit different...

Seems good and finally a little bit different server from the ones that have been released lately. I hope there will be some changes so it doesnt become rogue+rk server.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/03/2020, 15:42
Replies: 106
Views: 12,475
Posted By Oziris1205
Well I was reading this few pages back and I...

Well I was reading this few pages back and I decided to install. Saw the cash shop - unninstalled it. p2w is a small expression to what it really is xD
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/18/2020, 16:12
Replies: 758
Views: 142,465
Posted By Oziris1205
Suggestions: - Adrenaline in loyalty shop or...

Suggestions:
- Adrenaline in loyalty shop or pack of mooncakes (gives same but disappears when you die and lasts 5 mins)
- Change mc so that its worth doing solo (everyone is doing it with multis...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/17/2020, 15:43
Replies: 106
Views: 12,475
Posted By Oziris1205
so nothing on regular basis?

so nothing on regular basis?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/16/2020, 07:17
Replies: 106
Views: 12,475
Posted By Oziris1205
Is there an option for non donators to get cash?

Is there an option for non donators to get cash?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/03/2020, 23:42
Replies: 758
Views: 142,465
Posted By Oziris1205
Since there are many new players farming at...

Since there are many new players farming at sasquatches, it would be nice to have more mobs in juno that give same sp as sasquatch
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/03/2020, 16:24
Replies: 758
Views: 142,465
Posted By Oziris1205
You can always, anytime you want, use the title...

You can always, anytime you want, use the title and get no exp, do few useless hours just for fun. If you still want to gain exp, then make a guild and lock your exp to desired % and have fun...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 01/30/2020, 15:51
Replies: 758
Views: 142,465
Posted By Oziris1205
Loyalty system didnt work for me at all, its...

Loyalty system didnt work for me at all, its kinda the only reason why I deleted this in the end. Ive made 4 accounts (planned some for buffs) but ended up deleting it. Although I find the server...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/04/2019, 15:19
Replies: 198
Views: 30,999
Posted By Oziris1205
Lohnt sich nicht. Die 50-70 anzahl ist falsch,...

Lohnt sich nicht.
Die 50-70 anzahl ist falsch, es gibt vielleicht 15-20, rest sind multi
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 11/29/2019, 08:28
Replies: 198
Views: 30,999
Posted By Oziris1205
Its getting better and better, from just another...

Its getting better and better, from just another server to something that could be fun.
It would be nice to make a way so players get idb somehow, just like there is for expb and spb. Maybe reduce...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 11/22/2019, 18:10
Replies: 198
Views: 30,999
Posted By Oziris1205
open game folder - data - etc then opet...

open game folder - data - etc then opet displaysize file and change resolution to what you want, save it and play

P.S.
Server isnt bad, it just has big gape between donators and non donators,...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 09/24/2019, 10:20
Replies: 54
Views: 9,067
Posted By Oziris1205
And I thought that french guy Ring/Alcatraz was...

And I thought that french guy Ring/Alcatraz was pouring the crap all over LC. After seeing your post and what you call classic, I gotta say I am sorry to ring because this what I have seen here, this...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 08/01/2019, 20:02
Replies: 1,189
Views: 162,743
Posted By Oziris1205
He can not acces the website although he deleted...

He can not acces the website although he deleted the host file.

Ja.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/14/2019, 17:47
Replies: 185
Views: 27,944
Posted By Oziris1205
The only reason why this server didnt go big is...

The only reason why this server didnt go big is because the staff (some of them) were acting smartass instead of listening to community. They started making changes only after people left, when they...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/10/2019, 12:26
Replies: 156
Views: 22,686
Posted By Oziris1205
pm admin in discord, he changed some pw,...

pm admin in discord, he changed some pw, apparently had to
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/09/2019, 19:52
Replies: 156
Views: 22,686
Posted By Oziris1205
Full buggy but made me smile like an idiot when I...

Full buggy but made me smile like an idiot when I saw that old spirit cave after so many years :D :D
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/09/2019, 12:41
Replies: 185
Views: 27,944
Posted By Oziris1205
So after changing some skills again, where is the...

So after changing some skills again, where is the promised info on previous changes?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 187

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.