Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Classic Enjoy

Discussion on Last Chaos Classic Enjoy within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [New] Last Chaos Classic Enjoy

Hello all,

We want to announce for you a new, additional server that is seperated from the current so you will keep all your doings without any loss. The new server will have a "classic" feeling.

This means and includes the following, started with general informations and rates about the server:

Rates:
Level cap - Level 55
EXP - x1
SP - Deleted. - You don't need to farm them because they don't exist.
Drop - x5
Affinity - x1
Gold - x10
P1 EXP - x2
P2 EXP - x3
Max Armor and Weapon Upgrade - +18
Upgrade Chance - 65%
Max. Cooldown-Reduction - 90%
Latest files for server and client
Anti-Hack-Systems

Why are we doing this

Because of we had the dream and inner wish for a long time ago already we decided to make this server. This server is made exclusively from our wishes and requirements. With that we want to give you a completly other server with many changes in the world and some improvements and - specially - changes:

In the beginning of Last Chaos everyone needed to pick up gold by themselves. We will add this feature back.
Completly and only new quests.
A legal bot built into the functionality of the game.
New textures for locations, areas and teleports. With that we want to improve the graphics in general. This includes new models for monsters!
Updated armor and weapon models.
New version of the client.
All skills are learned automated without running to a master or open the feature under J -> Learning Skills. Actually we want to implement all skills till 102. Because of you can't use them if max level is 55 we will adapt their level.
Example: If you want to learn Fatal Blow that is normally a Lvl 102 Skill - it's possible because their level get's reduced to 52.

Armor and Weapon

All armor and weapons up to Lvl 32 can be bought from NPC's in any location. Everything over can be collected from monsters. Collecting items from monsters has advantages:

Every armor and weapon are updated.
From monster received armor parts and weapons has unique characteristics.
From monster received armor and weapons can be up to +8. Bought stuff are always +0.
As mentioned above max enhancement is +18 with 65% success rate.

Additional Events and Online Cash

Daily gaming events and bonuses:

Because of the new potential, options and opportunities we will offer you new and different Events and bonuses.

We want to keep the Online-Cash but the amount of cash varies from the level of the current character online. Here the List:

[CASH online] - the higher your level, the greater your reward.
Level 1-15 - 5 CASH / 10 Minutes
Level 16-30 - 10 CASH / 10 Minutes
Level 31-40 - 12 CASH / 10 Minutes
Level 41-55 - 15 CASH / 10 Minutes

Starting the server on September 25 at 18:00 in Berlin.

[Link]

1. Registration:
2. Download:

Screenshots:

This is only a small part that we have prepared for you, everything else will be waiting in the game.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2019, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,212
When I see the first pictures I get problems with my eyes. Everything is so wierd colorful and features which aren't related to oldschool / classic, just russian custom ****.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/23/2019, 18:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
When I see the first pictures I get problems with my eyes. Everything is so wierd colorful and features which aren't related to oldschool / classic, just russian custom ****.
Friend, time cannot be returned, no need to live in the past, we made a new generation server with a classic direction. What was before, it is left before, you need to live for today. In our opinion, this is the perfect combination of past and future. You can continue to dream about 2011, but do not forget that today is 2019.
Old 09/23/2019, 18:59   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
Friend, time cannot be returned, no need to live in the past, we made a new generation server with a classic direction. What was before, it is left before, you need to live for today. In our opinion, this is the perfect combination of past and future. You can continue to dream about 2011, but do not forget that today is 2019.
Yes and I will teleport me with my spacship tomorrow at tarian.

b2t it's still ugly, doesn't matter if we have 2011 or 2019. When you introduce an classic server, then I'm expecting an classic server and no wierd colors with new monsters and online cash system, which isn't classic but custoum ****.

Quote:
SP - Deleted. - You don't need to farm them because they don't exist.
Affinity - x1
P2 PETS
Armor +18
Cooldown-Reuction 90%

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/23/2019, 19:10   #5

elite*gold: 126
But there is at least some stuff that you could have let untouched, like items, maps etc.

If admins stopped being so stubborn, then they might actually get more players. Not everyone likes new designs, new colors, changed Juno's etc.

But apparently you are not aiming to get the "oldschool" players anyways, so it's fine. Maybe someone should start to make a guide what players actually want/look for.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2019, 19:16   #6

elite*gold: 200
And of course there will be the same corruption like it's on your current Server.
Of course People which got banned for hacking/etc. can pay some money for getting unbanned.

Ah and wait.
U saw that Classic/Oldschool Servers have much higher earnings then the others, so our good Enjoy Admin created one.
(Well you bought it from another Russian DEV )

Thats how we know you Kostella
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/23/2019, 22:18   #7

remove all affinities bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2019, 23:54   #8

Jetzt wissen wir warum auf dem Offizielen Enjoy Server nur noch scheiße gepachtet wird und der ganze Server voller Bugs ist! So kann man sich den Server auch kaputt machen.
Old 09/24/2019, 01:51   #9

2 points:

1. Why does everyone assume all people want old school servers to have low rates? An old school server that has a level cap of 145 with high rates would be good. Surprised no one has tried that yet.

2. Get rid of affinity it sucks more than SP, it's items mess up the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2019, 06:53   #10

Bro lvl 55 old school?? Old school is not russian mobs features; you should think in start max vl 55, then you grow it slower, ltill we got a classic in max 133 or 145 , or 165
Old 09/24/2019, 07:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysxd View Post
Bro lvl 55 old school?? Old school is not russian mobs features; you should think in start max vl 55, then you grow it slower, ltill we got a classic in max 133 or 145 , or 165
I think we will come to this.

Level 55 is very convenient, maybe in a year it will be level 80. in two 100. And maybe I will play here alone, because the reaction of the old school is negative, but it is my soul.
Old 09/24/2019, 10:20   #12

And I thought that french guy Ring/Alcatraz was pouring the **** all over LC. After seeing your post and what you call classic, I gotta say I am sorry to ring because this what I have seen here, this is a whole new lvl of oldsch...wait it is not, its crapschool.
Enjoy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2019, 08:13   #13

u call it "Jaguar" what I see is just a ******* ugly custom Tiger idk if you are on LSD or just Gay
Old 09/25/2019, 09:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinEinLama View Post
u call it "Jaguar" what I see is just a ******* ugly custom Tiger idk if you are on LSD or just Gay
We did not change the names of the monsters, but changed only their models to a more recent look. I'm sorry you have a problem if it's ugly for you.
Old 09/25/2019, 09:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
We did not change the names of the monsters, but changed only their models to a more recent look. I'm sorry you have a problem if it's ugly for you.
Its ugly for everyone

« Last choas Infinity | Unreal Last Chaos on 1.4 patch »