Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Barbich
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/27/2007, 18:20
Replies: 1
Views: 937
Posted By Barbich
Give me some suggestions

How would you build a character for strong melee/skills attacks? And what kind of gears should a lvl 55 get if gold isn't a issue.
Forum: RF Online 11/03/2007, 05:48
Replies: 35
Views: 16,365
Posted By Barbich
What is this? what do I do with it? someone...

What is this? what do I do with it? someone please tell me. (step by step)
Forum: RF Online 11/03/2007, 05:45
Replies: 116
Views: 48,590
Posted By Barbich
Can someone please translate the bot description...

Can someone please translate the bot description into english please...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/01/2007, 18:28
Replies: 1
Views: 1,616
Posted By Barbich
Does anyone know a reliable website that sell HO...

Does anyone know a reliable website that sell HO gold. One that can be trusted.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/12/2007, 19:47
Replies: 68
Views: 23,513
Posted By Barbich
+1 karma.

+1 karma.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/11/2007, 03:06
Replies: 68
Views: 23,513
Posted By Barbich
I don't get how the bot work. When I'm in a...

I don't get how the bot work. When I'm in a spawn, I activate the bot, but for some reason it doesn't attack.

Could someone help. Thanks
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/20/2007, 21:59
Replies: 2
Views: 1,009
Posted By Barbich
ill trade you 2 sockets earing for 240 mil. ...

ill trade you 2 sockets earing for 240 mil.

<hr>Append on Jun 20 2007, 22:00<hr> by the way I'm the same person as contothecac
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/08/2007, 05:09
Replies: 3
Views: 4,731
Posted By Barbich
doesn't work.

doesn't work.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/03/2007, 22:00
Replies: 4
Views: 1,952
Posted By Barbich
wow what kinda of bot is this... Dl the bot from...

wow what kinda of bot is this... Dl the bot from porno site? LOL
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2007, 21:56
Replies: 22
Views: 2,189
Posted By Barbich
SoOoOo is it gonna come out for America?

SoOoOo is it gonna come out for America?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/01/2007, 03:09
Replies: 3
BoT
Views: 1,260
Posted By Barbich
I NEED A BOT!

I NEED A BOT!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/31/2007, 04:05
Replies: 1
Views: 594
Posted By Barbich
If you used to play Hero Online I'll trade you...

If you used to play Hero Online I'll trade you socket items for Hero Online gold/items.
I also have reborn account.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/30/2007, 00:34
Replies: 11
Views: 3,483
Posted By Barbich
What do you use to make item plus with the yellow...

What do you use to make item plus with the yellow color, not the normal white plus. The plus that make your weapon glow.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/28/2007, 15:56
Replies: 34
Views: 9,524
Posted By Barbich
wow there trojan in this file........

wow there trojan in this file........
Forum: WarRock 04/26/2007, 04:22
Replies: 6
Views: 7,784
Posted By Barbich
AntiVirus Engine Version Definition Version...

AntiVirus Engine Version Definition Version Status
Antivir 7.3.1.48 6.38.0.170 Nothing found
ArcaVir 1.0.4 2006.01.27 Nothing found
Avast 1.0.7 0730-2 Nothing found
AVG 7.5.45 268.18.25/745...
Forum: WarRock 04/22/2007, 01:15
Replies: 7
Views: 1,462
Posted By Barbich
This still work? <hr>Append on Apr 22 2007,...

This still work?

<hr>Append on Apr 22 2007, 01:19<hr> how do you use it?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/22/2007, 01:08
Replies: 1
wow
Views: 892
Posted By Barbich
WOW........There like no hack/bot for this...

WOW........There like no hack/bot for this game....-_-
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/22/2007, 00:59
Replies: 31
Views: 36,433
Posted By Barbich
does this work? someone scan pls.

does this work? someone scan pls.
Forum: Cabal Online 04/17/2007, 20:40
Replies: 3
Views: 864
Posted By Barbich
SoOoOoOooOoo.... Anyone know when Cabal going to...

SoOoOoOooOoo.... Anyone know when Cabal going to be release in the U.S.?
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.