Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: philippos7
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2019, 23:04
Replies: 4
Views: 668
Posted By philippos7
I LOVE YOU!! I MADE IT AGAIN!! :)))) ...

I LOVE YOU!!

I MADE IT AGAIN!! :))))

Now I will continue with the process!! If I find any problem I may post it here again..

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!!!:)))
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2019, 15:46
Replies: 4
Views: 668
Posted By philippos7
are you sure it has to do with screen resolution?...

are you sure it has to do with screen resolution? Because before the portmap accident it could work fine!! So this is why I guess the problem was caused from portmap as I deleted everything it had...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2019, 13:33
Replies: 4
Views: 668
Posted By philippos7
LOG ERROR WITH HAMACHI

Hello guys.

So I followed this tutorial:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

but I was also experimenting with portmap and I deleted all ports because of an error that kept...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/27/2019, 14:13
Replies: 5
Views: 1,187
Posted By philippos7
How to create a metin2 pserver?

This is my first thread after many years of my registration day on the forum. So I would like some tutoring on making a metin2 pserver.

I would like to ask: has anyone made a p server? Does anyone...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/08/2012, 08:55
Replies: 3
Views: 1,889
Posted By philippos7
Does anyone know any 2012 good server files???

Does anyone know any 2012 good server files???
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/05/2012, 10:54
Replies: 2
Views: 590
Posted By philippos7
Guys i need help!!!

Guys can you help me? i am new at vb and i want to know some things:

1)who knows to make a program to bypass hackshield???
i need a the code on vb or C++ ... who can make a tutorial plz? or tell...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/12/2012, 09:05
Replies: 2,496
Views: 943,240
Posted By philippos7
hi friend :P do you play MyLastPvP ?? :P i had a...

hi friend :P do you play MyLastPvP ?? :P i had a sura 90lv i think! on blue! DarkFusionGR do you know me ?? :P i don't play any more...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/11/2012, 19:10
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,238
Posted By philippos7
2 Problems

Guys I Have 2 Problems

PLEASE HELP ME

1)When I press ◄ to start m2 bob says: Themida: Cannot find 'pythod22.dll'. Please-re install this application.

(i have re-install the application and...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/11/2012, 16:26
Replies: 2,496
Views: 943,240
Posted By philippos7
hi guys! NiCe TOOL i wanted to give me...

hi guys!
NiCe TOOL

i wanted to give me someone an itemstealer please! i woulb me soooooo happy if you give me one item stealer link to download for official servers!

Thnx Again!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/07/2012, 11:04
Replies: 6
Views: 1,638
Posted By philippos7
fake!! /closed

fake!!
/closed
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/07/2012, 10:53
Replies: 108
Views: 83,158
Posted By philippos7
works????

works????
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/07/2012, 10:50
Replies: 49
Views: 14,957
Posted By philippos7
i can use this but sometimes it kicks me!!

i can use this but sometimes it kicks me!!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/06/2012, 18:06
Replies: 49
Views: 14,957
Posted By philippos7
weapons are only for shamans??? i can't find...

weapons are only for shamans??? i can't find other weapons!!!
only for shaman and one at 7200 :) help enyone??
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/06/2012, 17:21
Replies: 6
Views: 1,638
Posted By philippos7
hahah you are funny :) #report!!!

hahah you are funny :)

#report!!!
Forum: Metin2 06/02/2012, 13:10
Replies: 0
Views: 796
Posted By philippos7
[Request]All hacks??

Hi,

I am new here...
sorry but i don't speak German because i am from Griechenland :)
so, please speak english...

I wanted to tell me what exp bots are on this period...

sorry if i am...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/01/2012, 16:41
Replies: 19
Views: 2,826
Posted By philippos7
ok kane m pm.. esi gt exw ena problem ok??? pm!

ok kane m pm.. esi gt exw ena problem ok??? pm!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/01/2012, 14:45
Replies: 19
Views: 2,826
Posted By philippos7
file mporeis plz na m peis ta hacks???? kane...

file mporeis plz na m peis ta hacks????
kane mou pm h kane edw pera!!! plz..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/01/2012, 13:03
Replies: 19
Views: 2,826
Posted By philippos7
paei gia format... dn me vazei stin epifaneia...

paei gia format... dn me vazei stin epifaneia ergasias to g@@.. kai prepei na mpenw me alt ctrl delete kai na pataw mozzila lol.... enas noobas m edwse apo to skype to Dll Injector by Slait k apo...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/31/2012, 22:38
Replies: 19
Views: 2,826
Posted By philippos7
exw provlima me to pc k dn me vazei!

exw provlima me to pc k dn me vazei!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/31/2012, 12:11
Replies: 19
Views: 2,826
Posted By philippos7
eleos eisai!!! m2Bob kai ta miala sta kagkela!!! ...

eleos eisai!!! m2Bob kai ta miala sta kagkela!!!
3erei kanenas allos kapio p na douleuei??
sto myra eimai o MrPoLeMiStIc .. oxi o palios.. agorasa to acc :)
tespa opios 3erei kanena allo hack p na...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.