Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: X1650
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 01/24/2019, 11:32
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
Just saw the update. I'm glad that the tool's...

Just saw the update. I'm glad that the tool's updated so quickly. And while it's a liiittle bit late at this point, I'm glad you're back to updating this tool.

I was wondering, out of curiosity,...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 11/30/2017, 05:04
Replies: 335
Views: 144,507
Posted By X1650
Then just make your own tool to do your macros...

Then just make your own tool to do your macros for you. It's extremely simple to do.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/16/2017, 03:27
Replies: 335
Views: 144,507
Posted By X1650
I don't use Miqo. I use Uminchu for fishing and...

I don't use Miqo. I use Uminchu for fishing and my own personal tools for crafting & other things.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/14/2017, 22:09
Replies: 335
Views: 144,507
Posted By X1650
FFXIV doesn't have any anti-cheat or detection,...

FFXIV doesn't have any anti-cheat or detection, other than perhaps GMs going through logs to look for accounts that look like RMT bots. Yknow, strange names, running 24/7, that sort of thing. If...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/30/2017, 05:05
Replies: 886
Views: 162,157
Posted By X1650
Is there any way we can help you out? I'm on...

Is there any way we can help you out? I'm on Win10 & can run DX9 and 11 if you need. And I also still want to learn more about this game's memory, lol.

Also, curious, will you post statistics of...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/14/2017, 11:32
Replies: 886
Views: 162,157
Posted By X1650
It does show SelectString. No fields missing.

It does show SelectString. No fields missing.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/14/2017, 10:49
Replies: 886
Views: 162,157
Posted By X1650
Win10 DX9: Both games working well. Win10 DX11:...

Win10 DX9: Both games working well.
Win10 DX11: Cactpot working, Cuff-A-Curr doesn't seem to be. Debug window isn't even showing up (it did on DX9).

More than happy to run a CE table for you if...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/04/2017, 23:12
Replies: 886
Views: 162,157
Posted By X1650
I need to take a better look on how the cactpot...

I need to take a better look on how the cactpot automation works, but I can say Cuff-A-Curr is working great on Win10 DX9.

Loaded into DX11 and followed your directions above, none of the pointers...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/04/2017, 18:30
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
And there was much rejoicing. Welcome back,...

And there was much rejoicing.
Welcome back, friend.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 04/13/2017, 03:45
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
if you check a user's profile, you can see the...

if you check a user's profile, you can see the last time they were logged on.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 04/01/2017, 03:01
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
The bot's not updated for the current patch....

The bot's not updated for the current patch. Gonna have to wait a while for it to be updated.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 07/15/2016, 06:18
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
Yes, Flawless Synth without Maker's Mark is...

Yes, Flawless Synth without Maker's Mark is useless. And at any rate from what I've seen the bot will only use MM/FS on higher level crafts, I think in the 180+ range. So unless you're doing anything...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 06/27/2016, 00:56
Replies: 886
Views: 162,157
Posted By X1650
Eagerly awaiting DX11 for this bot, if you're...

Eagerly awaiting DX11 for this bot, if you're still working towards that. I prefer yours to Aquabot 100% and I would much rather use yours.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 06/02/2016, 20:45
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
Definitely looking forward to that update. You're...

Definitely looking forward to that update. You're doing wonderful work, man, we all appreciate it.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 05/01/2016, 02:45
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
To be fair, this tool's never failed a craft...

To be fair, this tool's never failed a craft before this; it's an extremely impressive program and it's saved me a lot of grief leveling my crafting classes.

Here are the Progress and Quality...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 04/29/2016, 18:24
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,402
Posted By X1650
Looking forward to that update in particular. ...

Looking forward to that update in particular.

I've got an issue on my end; trying to craft Steel Scythes on my lvl32 BSM, the bot can fully HQ just about all of them but when it comes time to...
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 11/03/2015, 13:02
Replies: 3,444
Views: 414,753
Posted By X1650
Hiya. I'd like to get a trial code if you're...

Hiya. I'd like to get a trial code if you're still handing them out. Thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2014, 22:41
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,344
Posted By X1650
Make sure that all VMs have access to the shared...

Make sure that all VMs have access to the shared folder at all times, make sure the host has write permissions, make sure every VM is running in Bridged networking mode.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2014, 16:06
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,344
Posted By X1650
You probably want to use GhostLoL or UniveXNet;...

You probably want to use GhostLoL or UniveXNet; they're geared more towards people with low-spec machines that can't fill up a lobby with bots.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2014, 14:35
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,344
Posted By X1650
Your GPU isn't gonna be too important in this...

Your GPU isn't gonna be too important in this setup. If you're smart, you'll be limiting the FPS of the LoL client with Dxtory or something like it, so GPU usage won't be a problem. I have no...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2014, 13:21
Replies: 270
Views: 99,784
Posted By X1650
I've seen IntWars, but last I checked of Spudgy's...

I've seen IntWars, but last I checked of Spudgy's repo it wasn't refined at all. How much have you managed to do?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2014, 02:37
Replies: 375
Views: 62,917
Posted By X1650
I'm curious to see your proof of there being a...

I'm curious to see your proof of there being a RAT in this program.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2014, 02:36
Replies: 270
Views: 99,784
Posted By X1650
That'd require emulating a server. There's...

That'd require emulating a server. There's nothing that can really do that right now.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2014, 14:45
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,344
Posted By X1650
It's a fundamental thing of how cloning works....

It's a fundamental thing of how cloning works. Basically, any changes made in a cloned VM should not affect the parent VM. Conversely, any changes made in the parent VM will not affect the clone. So...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2014, 18:34
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,344
Posted By X1650
12 to 18 if you use your SSD (via setting each...

12 to 18 if you use your SSD (via setting each VM's RAM allocation to 512mb or 256mb respectively), although this will decrease the lifespan of your SSD if you run the bots often.

6 if you use...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.