Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MarcanOlsson
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/15/2013, 02:50
Replies: 17
Views: 37,692
Posted By MarcanOlsson
I'm using bread bot for crew missions but after...

I'm using bread bot for crew missions but after 2.1 it won't start after it log on to the selected character.

Anyone know what image to edit?
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2013, 19:28
Replies: 592
Views: 162,786
Posted By MarcanOlsson
They flag your account when they susped you? For...

They flag your account when they susped you? For how long?
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/06/2013, 00:47
Replies: 1
Views: 3,464
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Surprised it took this long tbh, I've probably...

Surprised it took this long tbh, I've probably made well over 30mil using a space bot, on the other hand the daily and weekly had their credit rewards increased so better start doing those instead.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2013, 01:15
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
They "fixed" that, have to creat your own event...

They "fixed" that, have to creat your own event starter following the instructions in the first post.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2012, 20:08
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Just a logical conclusion, if they had a way to...

Just a logical conclusion, if they had a way to detect people why bother with changing starting eventimages? They could have just let those be as they were and go straight to banning people.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2012, 18:48
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
They've changed eventimages so have to change...

They've changed eventimages so have to change them and re-record the missions, on the other hand this is a good sign since it mean they have no way of detecting spaceboting besides manually checking...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2012, 12:57
Replies: 59
Views: 58,195
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Account, and how did you manage to get banned on...

Account, and how did you manage to get banned on a f2p account when you can only play 2 space mission a week?
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2012, 01:16
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Having problem with crew missions, it won't...

Having problem with crew missions, it won't select the mission, just click by it.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/31/2012, 08:24
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
A question for you all. For how long have ran...

A question for you all. For how long have ran this program in a row? A couple of hours? A day? A couple of days?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm going away for 7 days and debating on if I should...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2012, 18:47
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Is it [Beta] SWTOR_Login (Source Code included)...

Is it [Beta] SWTOR_Login (Source Code included) you guys are talking about? Because that program doesn't seem to work.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2012, 13:55
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
How does that work with security questions? As...

How does that work with security questions? As far as I know you have to answer those, no way of disableing them.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2012, 12:07
Replies: 9
Views: 3,864
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Fixed in todays patch.

Fixed in todays patch.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2012, 00:39
Replies: 9
Views: 3,864
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Just tried it, doesn't work for the republics...

Just tried it, doesn't work for the republics mirror version "Balosar Outpost"
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2012, 00:11
Replies: 9
Views: 3,864
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Space mission "hutt cartel"? I can't find a...

Space mission "hutt cartel"? I can't find a mission like that.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2012, 16:22
Replies: 59
Views: 58,195
Posted By MarcanOlsson
I've given this a try but if it can't even manage...

I've given this a try but if it can't even manage to complete Jabiim escort without failing then the program is no good.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/13/2012, 13:14
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
It's been working perfectly for me untill a week...

It's been working perfectly for me untill a week ago, now it only run 50-60 missions then the game crashes.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/04/2012, 18:00
Replies: 59
Views: 58,195
Posted By MarcanOlsson
This program is so borky, I only get a 50/50...

This program is so borky, I only get a 50/50 success rate.

*sigh* if only someone could combine the crew skill bot of Lucky and the space bot of Unz...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/16/2012, 14:38
Replies: 111
Views: 37,345
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Any update on this? Getting some of the datacrons...

Any update on this? Getting some of the datacrons is a pain that this program eased.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2012, 02:26
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Havn't checked all but on Aeten (Imp 44), the one...

Havn't checked all but on Aeten (Imp 44), the one I use to grind money, the "random blue thing" is gone so there's no event starter.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2012, 14:12
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
I gave it a shot using the instructions but I...

I gave it a shot using the instructions but I can't seem to find a good, consistent starting event. Best solution I've found is to turn graphics down to "low" and turn on the death checker, atleast...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2012, 01:14
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Is there any way to make a reliable event starter...

Is there any way to make a reliable event starter for Sullust/Drexel? I've seen atleast 3 different points where it start.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2012, 00:23
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Port Nowhere and I ran the bot when I was...

Port Nowhere and I ran the bot when I was sleeping and working so most of the day.

Use it primary to grind alts to 50.

The only reason I can think they spottet me is because I got half way to...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/03/2012, 11:53
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Well I think it finaly happened, I got suspended...

Well I think it finaly happened, I got suspended for using the spacebot. Havn't been using any other hack and today when I woke up I had a nice mail from Bioware telling me to stop using 3rd party...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2012, 18:08
Replies: 126
Views: 47,887
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Confirmed, not working, makes grinding a pain in...

Confirmed, not working, makes grinding a pain in the ass again.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2012, 01:07
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,492
Posted By MarcanOlsson
Having problems with the starting point of...

Having problems with the starting point of Drexel, tried both event and timer sync. Sometimes it start, somestimes it don't, sometimes it start but at the wrong time. It's making the mission very...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.