Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lucky's Spacebot Modified 5.34psx

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Lucky's Spacebot Modified 5.34psx

This tweaked version should kicks Untzbot Hf all o

Update 5.35 (psx edition)
- mission Kalee updated to work with lvl44 equip (bonus selectable)
- Sysinfo (About-tab) provided to make support easier
- modified mission timer search area, should search a bit better now
- Zosha mission psx coded, bonus selectable, status blue
- replaced some timer images (anitalias issue)
- fixed reconnect issues
- bonus mission path for Fondor mission
- SelectMission now can be called with mission name
- Jabiim mission updated
- Saleucami mission updated (T1 equip recommended, still huge fail rate for mission main)
- added "HD" option for mission start detection (hope this helps) and future use
- Bonus label added to main tab to make the mission bonus selection more visible
- Taspan mission got some pixel love
- added calibration function to support customized windows skin settings (Aero still recommended)
- psx debug icon shown on main tab if psx debug is enabled
- Clouds mission updated with Zosha script but still unlikely to complete
- Hibernate mode added: if the client exits, the bot will shutdown pc to standby mode.
- Mission control stanby mode: Added image check to main loop to make non recommended settings detectable (HD-Mode)
- updated functions mmove, evader for general improvement (thanks to TMichael)
- added functions mover, dragright, shield_evader_mover for Impossible Sector (thanks to TMichael)
- Kalee mission updated to get close to 100% success rate (TMichael)
- Mugaar mission updated (80% success or better) no mission bonus (does not pay out)
- Impossible sector mission updated, mission main works good, bonus selectable in options (TMichael)
- functions mover, shield_evader, shield_evader_mover,mover, dragright added / updated (TMichael)
- Polith minefield mission update

Comment:
Dailies should be run with bonus disabled only. It might be advantage to disable Transparency in Aero.

Update v5.34 (psx edition)
- Syvris Evac mission updated
- Barrel rolls cannot be deselected any more
- Alternative path for mission bonus selectable (currently Archenar/Drexel, others will follow)
- fixed possible imgsearch problem for pakuuni mission
- added evader procedure using wsad, see Drexel for example
- Kovor mission psx coded, though still could need some love
- Drexel mission psx coded, mission & selectable bonus with lvl40 equip + scam
- Hydian improved (but still not good with lvl40 equip)
. Fondor shield isuue corrected
- Zosha mission psx coded, status grey
- corrected some issues with Javal mission

Update v5.33 (psx edition)
- swtor process is monitored now, functions will be disabled if client crashes to desktop
- mission loop adaptive only
- psx on target timer: keeps fire on an aquired target
- psx debug mode ("stutter fire") helps to determine the pixelsearch success
- psx missions have mission default missile delay and on target timer
- mission defaults can be overwritten by options settings
- Imagesearch tolerance is adjustable now
- mission timing can be skewed to adjust the imagesearch gap
- mission skew and on target timer can be adjusted in mission
- mission progress bar on main tab
- resize button on main tab
- added tooltips for mission buttons
- most psx missions use dual stage attacks for better aiming
- missions available: Reb + Imp lvl 15 to 50

[/B]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dd1.jpg (126.9 KB, 273 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Spacebot 5.34psx.rar (873.9 KB, 609 views)
File Type: rar Spacebot 5.35psx.rar (878.1 KB, 746 views)
File Type: rar Spacebot 5.35psx x64.rar (968.4 KB, 2527 views)

Thanks
19 Users
Old   #2

looks really good, much more faster then the previous version -> especially on space map!

but one qeustion (maybe you know it?):
this (bug?) still exists in older versions, it's not your fail.

why the script resize the client window to 1024*766 that means the window size with in Win7-Aero 1040*804?
it should be 1024*768 eg. Window size in Win7-Aero is 1040*806.
I know it work with this settings, but why this funny window size?

Old   #3

Hy and thx !

The window size is for most Aero user correct because the top titel window is smaller for me, some people have it bigger that brings up an incorrect size, anyway thats not an problem.

Check the readme also its quiet necessary to buy the correct ship parts, also you can edit the misc.au3 yourself when u scrolling to the bottom and wanna play witht he delays. because it wont save the your adjustments when hittign F4 to close the bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

cant wait to try it out but just ran out of game time

tryed it , the javaal fleet doesnt work just keeps quiting it

Old   #5

I tell you true this version is worse then 5.31. Coz i tried to use it in Aeten defence(empire) and its bot always dies through 2 min(v. 5.31 finish this mission).It plays worse than bot v.5.31 in standard loop(by the way in option standard loop is switched off in this version).
Old   #6

I've only tested a few missions, but a lot seem to not register. Fondor, Javaal, and Syvris all worked for me, however Balosar, Makem, and Ardhenar didn't. Those all enter and exit the mission. Syvris was also a little sketchy, couldn't get the bonus, and had to adjust the timing to avoid repeatedly crashing into rocks.
Old   #7

when u mouse over the missions u will see what is possible and what not with description what to tturn off, just activate ,, enable psx on timer'' and you will do fine.

Also get ur spaceship parts + space reward tokens meow, me did test the missions on both sides and they worked extremly fine. Specially because the bot changes the ms delay itself according to your connection.

When u read the readme and the tooltips from the bot you get ur knowledge on about what to configure, this version is based on the 5.31 so its impssobiel that the older works better ^^
Old   #8

i have only found the first mission to work other than that it just exits each one after starting it
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

Enable PSX timer doesn't fix my mission recognition or crashing into rocks in Syvris. I followed the readme to the letter... I also don't understand how to make new screenshots for the image search. I have screen shots of the mission timers, I just don't know where to put them or name them.
Old   #10

If you're going to bring in a bot from distribution dnangel off ************** at least ask the Spacebot team. Besides, we are doing more things with 5.35 and the missions are seeing a lot of love and changes with 5.35. I am debating about just rolling with the one version 5.35 as our available version. The problem with missions not starting is the image tolerance not being high enough. Plus in this version we had image issues from the older version that just didn't work now that we use image-based sync which was implemented once I took lead after LuckyLL passed it to me. If you need access to the most current version you can find it on our Assembla SVN at and the x64 version is available but isn't compiled as often at

This is coming from the Spacebot team to you... enjoy!

Also here is our site .
Right here is our twitter to check recent revisions https://twitter.com/SpacebotTeam
Old   #11

5.34psx was fine
me added the update here for everyone nah
Old   #12

Why not add a WASD loop in missions like lvl 44 Kalee? There are no asteroids, and with pressing WASD in a loop you can avoid 90% off enemy fire, enabling you to finish the mission with permanent blasterfire, you wouldnt even need the shield from power conversion module.

This would allow you to to do both bonus missions (destroy 30 fighters, and destroy 4 shield generators), which would give you in total 9000k credits per mission.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwardon View Post
Why not add a WASD loop in missions like lvl 44 Kalee? There are no asteroids, and with pressing WASD in a loop you can avoid 90% off enemy fire, enabling you to finish the mission with permanent blasterfire, you wouldnt even need the shield from power conversion module.

This would allow you to to do both bonus missions (destroy 30 fighters, and destroy 4 shield generators), which would give you in total 9000k credits per mission.
Implemented 5.35 and building bonus missions and yes it does quite a few of them but it is a little more than just that to get the bonus missions within the bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

This program is so borky, I only get a 50/50 success rate.

*sigh* if only someone could combine the crew skill bot of Lucky and the space bot of Unz...
Old   #15

yeah the impossible sector never destroys enough mines. it wouldnt be that hard either. it just decides not to shoot them half the time and regenerate its shield