Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hapomen22
Forum: Archlord 02/15/2012, 03:35
Replies: 29
Views: 2,984
Posted By Hapomen22
Obama is a peice of lieing shit that signed NDAA...

Obama is a peice of lieing shit that signed NDAA into law. Ron Paul 2012.
Forum: Archlord 02/14/2012, 18:08
Replies: 29
Views: 2,984
Posted By Hapomen22
If you know how to blackhat, virus scan will come...

If you know how to blackhat, virus scan will come out clean so there's no point. Also if it's a real bruteforcer, it will come out as infected... Ok bye ''Einstein''. :)
Forum: Archlord 02/14/2012, 17:11
Replies: 29
Views: 2,984
Posted By Hapomen22
A 38ko keylogger server ? You must be kidding me....

A 38ko keylogger server ? You must be kidding me. ;) Only way this would be possible is if it's a compressed downloader.
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 02/08/2012, 01:31
Replies: 2
Views: 1,277
Posted By Hapomen22
Haha go fuck yourself with your gaycash links....

Haha go fuck yourself with your gaycash links. You won't get any money you douche.
Forum: Archlord 02/08/2012, 00:21
Replies: 20
Views: 1,957
Posted By Hapomen22
I understand that, but it's not like it will take...

I understand that, but it's not like it will take all your free time to do 1 or 2 clicks...Download a virus and run it. How much time can that take ? You miss 3 fingers or what ?

Funny how you...
Forum: Archlord 02/07/2012, 21:42
Replies: 20
Views: 1,957
Posted By Hapomen22
You gonna accept my msn or what ? Where's my...

You gonna accept my msn or what ? Where's my 1000$ dude, you obviously dropped off and pussied out. Add my msn what are you waiting for.

Also on topic, this isn't a bug. DOT is supposed to...
Forum: Archlord 02/07/2012, 06:26
Replies: 60
Views: 6,672
Posted By Hapomen22
Training server will seal the coffin of AL for me...

Training server will seal the coffin of AL for me :) I'll make a pk archer to lv40s and pk everyone at shuta spots, than move to C9. Can't wait to have a good laugh.
Forum: Archlord 02/03/2012, 07:32
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,401
Posted By Hapomen22
Can I post a pic when my balls dropped ? I think...

Can I post a pic when my balls dropped ? I think it's my best drop.
Forum: Archlord 02/03/2012, 03:35
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By Hapomen22
No, the first one was in ASCII , instead of...

No, the first one was in ASCII , instead of binary (2 caracters), it had 128 caracters in 7 bits format. This one is in binary with 8 bits format. (normal computer binary) :)

Also a hash (MD5...
Forum: Archlord 02/03/2012, 01:09
Replies: 33
Views: 5,068
Posted By Hapomen22
Of couse it doesn't I just hosted that shit on a...

Of couse it doesn't I just hosted that shit on a free hoster what you expect. The point isn't to see if it get's blocked or not... it's to see if I can infect you. I said you the site is only a...
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2012, 21:02
Replies: 15
Views: 3,328
Posted By Hapomen22
If someone wants know how to change Email, look...

If someone wants know how to change Email, look at my thread. ;)
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2012, 19:21
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By Hapomen22
Bump. I bet even webzen can't decrypt this Lmao !

Bump. I bet even webzen can't decrypt this Lmao !
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2012, 19:18
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,401
Posted By Hapomen22
Then if you don't care about money that much like...

Then if you don't care about money that much like me, you would've just encrypted the information for anti-noob protection or just put a fileice link and don't care the money (Just going through the...
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2012, 18:51
Replies: 33
Views: 5,068
Posted By Hapomen22
Well first off, I don't beleive it get's blocked...

Well first off, I don't beleive it get's blocked at all. Show me proof. (JDB and the Trojan are Fully Undetected) Second, as I told you in PM, I just want to do it that way so it'll be harder for you...
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2012, 02:45
Replies: 33
Views: 5,068
Posted By Hapomen22
I sended you a PM, check it. Obviously if your...

I sended you a PM, check it. Obviously if your firewall blocks the site, let it run, otherwise I would've just sended you the file directly...
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2012, 02:09
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By Hapomen22
I'm sorry my free time was gone with this exam...

I'm sorry my free time was gone with this exam rush comming next week. Anyways, I've made something in 5 mins, it seems to be FUD scantime and most likely runtime too (Custom RunPE). This is not the...
Forum: Archlord 02/01/2012, 23:53
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By Hapomen22
I made this to stop leachers... they actually...

I made this to stop leachers... they actually have to decrypt it if they want the link. So yes it's public now... but got noob protection. ;)
Forum: Archlord 02/01/2012, 22:59
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By Hapomen22
Change Email

I made another one now easier. Other one had some problems. (Tested and decryptable)

Encryption : 3DES (CBC) > TRIPO-5 > RC4 > ACSII > Binary

Hint : To decrypt you need to go backwards.

3DES...
Forum: Archlord 02/01/2012, 21:51
Replies: 101
Views: 11,693
Posted By Hapomen22
You forgot the cc item that allows to seal your...

You forgot the cc item that allows to seal your caracter and trade it to another account. :D
Forum: Archlord 02/01/2012, 21:45
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,401
Posted By Hapomen22
Well, if you ''loll'ed'' it's not that hard to...

Well, if you ''loll'ed'' it's not that hard to guess that you were surprised by the G ticket and weren't expecting it. Just stop throwing out rumors and false informations. Keep your so precious...
Forum: Archlord 02/01/2012, 21:30
Replies: 10
Views: 852
Posted By Hapomen22
Another retarded thread. Open lots NEW servers ?...

Another retarded thread. Open lots NEW servers ? What the fuck you want, 10 players per server ?
Forum: Archlord 01/31/2012, 04:22
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,401
Posted By Hapomen22
Nice Haul ring, I hope you make it 2 slots ! ...

Nice Haul ring, I hope you make it 2 slots !

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
...
Forum: Archlord 01/29/2012, 19:10
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By Hapomen22
Thing is scammers won't accept a MM trade... they...

Thing is scammers won't accept a MM trade... they always want an advantage. A real trader will try to make the deal as fair as possible... so he's more likely to accept a MM since he doesn't want to...
Forum: Archlord 01/28/2012, 23:38
Replies: 33
Views: 5,068
Posted By Hapomen22
Lol comdo ^^ It's best firewall I agree, but...

Lol comdo ^^ It's best firewall I agree, but you'll be surprised. ;)
Forum: Archlord 01/28/2012, 00:23
Replies: 33
Views: 5,068
Posted By Hapomen22
If it goes through, that's not my problem......

If it goes through, that's not my problem... I'lll be glad to give you a lesson. To lazy tonight, I'll do this stuff tomorrow when I'm more awake. Didn't touch this since 3 months, so obviously my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.