Meanwhile, Archlord, one of the publishing titles by WEBZEN.com, is planning to release a new content patch in February which will include new epic set armors that will become the strongest existing items. These items will exclusively appear in the enhanced version of the Elemental World which was popular in episode 2. Another major update that includes new dungeons is planned for release this summer. Additionally the 2nd CBT for Archlord X is planned to kick off this March.
wondering what armor parts can be more epic than the HH one !?
i mean, dont think there wont be anything better than HH cap and armor, and gloves for crit classes...
NEED HELP WITH EPIC ARMORS 03/23/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies I need some help with the epic armors , i mean the armors that are allready in the server .
For example /i 11509
/i 11709
/i 11509
/i 12009
I need this armous very much but i have a problem and i don`t know how to fix it.
This armour works and the rest :
Need help with epic armors 03/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies I need some help with the epic armors , i mean the armors that are allready in the server .
For example /i 11509
/i 11709
/i 11509
/i 12009
I need this armous very much but i have a problem and i don`t know how to fix it.
This armour works and the rest :