I recently tried to get hold of someone through the middleman section on elitepvpers for an archlord trade, however there seems to be 1 who said he was ill at the time. I believe a middleman should be appointed here, maybe 2.
Alongside p1tches moderator application I would like to announce I will be doing Middleman services.
It's truely saddening that people scam so much and I would like to wipe this out, atleast try.
As like other game forums you offer / pay the middleman through elitegold.
I will probably also sell the elitegold to those who don't want / need to pay 10eu for 260 eg.
I would ask 20eg for the time it takes to make your trade safe.
(Less than 1euro is fair i think)
I will be able to be contacted through skype / msn. To which ONLY I will give out. So don't trust those who say about a random msn address if i did not give it you.
Ofc I will not set this up to go ahead and buy elitegold without your thoughts.
Honesty please...
ok edit:
will be doing mm services for free for a while to get my reputation up
i am getting phone verified first.
so bare with me
man u can forget it 90% of the user here in the Epvp Archlord Section are Scammer, Noobs, Posts/Thanks Pusher and etc. first of all we need a mod and a structure here then the rest. and i think a middleman dont get paid. sometimes he gets a small amount of egold but not always and i think its not normal to pay the middleman...its a service from a trusted old member...
We need a middleman, it's true. there is a lot of scammer...
but u don't get paid i think... if i use a middleman's service i'll give something to middleman in game (gold, chantra item or idk). Archlord it's F2P game, some people, like me, dont buy WC... so, have 1 or 2 "official" middleman/server: yes, paid with realy money: no
so the main problem is nobody wants to pay?
even so little money for making safe trades?
hm, i thought it was reasonable
i've looked on other threads, either they do it free or for 10-20 eg
i've also done trades / talks of trades before and it takes alot of time (much more than other games, because of all the "scamming" community / mindset so i still believe this is fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientPlayer
Dumb idea.
MMs don't do their job for e-gold, but for honor and trust, 2 words you will never understand.
not quite sure why you're being like that, i'm just going to go ahead and ignore you, the comments were not constructive critisism anyway
Since you failed to figure out the 'constructive criticism' anyway, I'll just go on with that.
And you want to be a MM for AL?
Let this job for someone who can do it right and doesn't want e-gold for it.
well the elitegold is an idea, yes it'd be super if nobody scammed and we didn't need a middleman but we do, so i'm stepping forward
yes i tried to do it for free before too, which is okay and dandy but because it was free my time was wasted hugely
at least this way people will not waste my time, as traders will be serious
i tried to do it for 5$ a pop before too with bezerkerthoms idea, but that was probably too expensive (even though for safety it's not)
but i'm willing to take ideas (not flames)
maybe elitegold per value of trade
but meh, it's still the same time used
also, ancientplayer: please tell me a solid reason why i shouldn't be MM?
I smell corruption concerning this kind of business.
bezerkerthom->a guy I rly don't trust
In general I'm against every kind of making money with archlord. (excluding account trades)
On pservers, with speculations, for MM services, etc.
Webzen does and if you do the same, you aren't better then those slavekeepers.
And a reason why you shouldn't be MM:
A MM for archlord should know discretion and don't share everything with every noob.
Middleman Services 03/30/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies Hello guys.
I want use middleman services from kakkarot, but i didn't found him. Can someone pass the link for send a PM for kakkarot, please?
Available for middleman services 09/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies Hey guys and girls,
I know you have a hard time finding a middleman that can serve you fast these days,so I decided to help you again.
You can contact me at my adress in my signature :)
The services are ofcourse free of charge.
P.S. I am the old "alexx." user,just to clear out any questions =)
Happy trading!
Will be doing middleman services. 11/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies Will now be doing middleman services, [email protected], you dont have to trust me, just trying to get more bm points, and get more famous on this site.