Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 131
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eiron2010
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/26/2020, 19:44
Replies: 129
Views: 22,385
Posted By eiron2010
download wrong for other game this game Denyro...

download wrong for other game
this game Denyro Online Client
check your download
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/14/2020, 16:56
Replies: 8
Views: 491
Posted By eiron2010
I had a way to decompress But my computer got...

I had a way to decompress
But my computer got the ransomware virus and I don't remember anything about it
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/13/2020, 20:00
Replies: 8
Views: 491
Posted By eiron2010
I did, but the file is not compressed

I did, but the file is not compressed
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/12/2020, 18:30
Replies: 8
Views: 491
Posted By eiron2010
How can I this way ?

How can I this way ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/11/2020, 11:30
Replies: 8
Views: 491
Posted By eiron2010
Any help please

Any help please
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/09/2020, 23:49
Replies: 8
Views: 491
Posted By eiron2010
Help For Quest

How to unzip the script Quest file silkroad

help please guyz
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/20/2019, 18:11
Replies: 553
Views: 65,239
Posted By eiron2010
??

??
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/19/2019, 21:45
Replies: 553
Views: 65,239
Posted By eiron2010
i have problem When logging in tells me that...

i have problem
When logging in tells me that the password is wrong Why?
I will send you my ID via messages
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/12/2019, 15:35
Replies: 2
Views: 433
Posted By eiron2010
Thanks Bro <3

Thanks Bro <3
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/12/2019, 13:20
Replies: 2
Views: 433
Posted By eiron2010
Problem Plvl

Hello guys
I have problem with level up
Because create new char
When I reach the top level 140 get crash
The problem looks like from game server
Please solve this problem
Thanks
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/11/2018, 17:43
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By eiron2010
All original and additional special tasks When...

All original and additional special tasks
When I get a job I want to cancel it get Crash
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/10/2018, 17:40
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By eiron2010
lines work upp

lines work
upp
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/09/2018, 20:38
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By eiron2010
i talking about original quests and custom...

i talking about original quests
and custom quests also
in both cases get crash
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/09/2018, 20:00
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By eiron2010
Problem Quest

Hello guys
i have problem in any quest in game have me
When I take any task and want to do the Canceled
get crash
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/27/2018, 21:01
Replies: 188
Views: 61,148
Posted By eiron2010
Thanks :D

Thanks :D
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/27/2018, 19:50
Replies: 188
Views: 61,148
Posted By eiron2010
Problem http://i.epvpimg.com/JoLsdab.jpg

Problem


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/27/2018, 18:15
Replies: 188
Views: 61,148
Posted By eiron2010
good job

good job
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/27/2018, 17:16
Replies: 188
Views: 61,148
Posted By eiron2010
thanks bro ask a question Is there back doors ?

thanks bro
ask a question Is there back doors ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/24/2018, 21:14
Replies: 6
Views: 738
Posted By eiron2010
Do you mean when they are SQL closed no one can...

Do you mean when they are SQL closed no one can penetrate me
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/24/2018, 20:19
Replies: 6
Views: 738
Posted By eiron2010
Help For DB

How do I know back door in DB
What is the correct way to delete back door
thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/17/2018, 19:32
Replies: 3
Views: 3,846
Posted By eiron2010
name db ? and skills lvl 140 ?

name db ?
and skills lvl 140 ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/16/2018, 00:47
Replies: 143
Views: 23,248
Posted By eiron2010
Good

Good
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/07/2018, 23:59
Replies: 208
Views: 24,473
Posted By eiron2010
Good server

Good server
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/01/2018, 19:47
Replies: 25
Views: 9,627
Posted By eiron2010
Good Job Thanks

Good Job
Thanks
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/10/2018, 20:34
Replies: 1
Views: 426
Posted By eiron2010
Up

Up
Showing results 1 to 25 of 131

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.