User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?
Register for your free account!
|
Forgot your password?
Home
Forum
Games
Shop
Game Keys
Dedicated Servers
Crypto Exchange
The Black Market
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
elitepvpers
›
Search Forums
Search Results
You last visited: Today at
03:55
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!
Advertisement
Advertise with us!
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
My1Drone
Forum:
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
09/29/2011, 13:49
Replies:
179
Hacks / Bypass
Views:
31,819
Posted By
My1Drone
Is this up to date now with the latest patch or...
Is this up to date now with the latest patch or maintenance today?
Forum:
Dekaron Trading
09/28/2011, 16:57
Replies:
4
Missing file. Help
Views:
526
Posted By
My1Drone
Missing file. Help
I need someone to post me up the vashj.xem file. It's all I'm missing. please pm me for my msn.
Forum:
Dekaron Trading
09/28/2011, 06:33
Replies:
82
[Sell] Dekaron hacks + bypass
Views:
8,351
Posted By
My1Drone
WTB: everything swift can do except pet aggro, I...
WTB: everything swift can do except pet aggro, I run win7 64bit. add [Only registered and activated users can see links] and pm me to discuss price and options.
Forum:
World of Warcraft Trading
12/03/2010, 05:24
Replies:
449
Need WoW Gold of all servers urgently!
Views:
20,513
Posted By
My1Drone
I really appreciated this guy, I was paid within...
I really appreciated this guy, I was paid within 2 minutes of the trade, the exact amount that I was told. Speaks very good English(which helps SOOO much) and was just overall pleasant to deal with....
Forum:
World of Warcraft Trading
12/02/2010, 06:49
Replies:
0
BlackRock horde Gold, I'm leaving the game.
Views:
309
Posted By
My1Drone
BlackRock horde Gold, I'm leaving the game.
Well I am striping my account down as I am not sure I want to play during cata, and I could really use the cash. I wish to sell my gold at 75% current market value, and I have about 25-30k at the...
Forum:
World of Warcraft Trading
12/02/2010, 06:44
Replies:
11
WTS ~ WOW GOLD ALL SERVERS US/EU (+Coupon)
Views:
2,269
Posted By
My1Drone
I am selling blackrock Horde side gold. I have...
I am selling blackrock Horde side gold. I have about 28k available, and I have farmed it all myself. If you wish to purchase any ammount, leave me a message on this account and I will respond the...
Forum:
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
09/11/2010, 21:54
Replies:
432
[Release] The new XYZ 2 | 3.3.5
Views:
72,570
Posted By
My1Drone
I've already done both of those. Still closes...
I've already done both of those. Still closes instantly.
Forum:
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
09/11/2010, 21:29
Replies:
432
[Release] The new XYZ 2 | 3.3.5
Views:
72,570
Posted By
My1Drone
I have installed the dlls, and tried everything...
I have installed the dlls, and tried everything mentioned before in the thread. When I start the program(xyz) it pops of a dos window and immediately closes it. it says something like it is waiting...
Forum:
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
08/27/2010, 14:49
Replies:
11
Marrowgar glitch(few seconds to get in position)
Views:
2,418
Posted By
My1Drone
Marrowgar glitch(few seconds to get in position)
I haven't read of heard about this before so here it is:
I discovered this glitch last lockout period during a 25m hm Marrowgar.
Have a single person taunt marrow and die in the orange zone marked...
Forum:
Dekaron
01/16/2010, 01:32
Replies:
1
Why keep dc for Tele Hack and Speed
Views:
848
Posted By
My1Drone
Why keep dc for Tele Hack and Speed
I don't know why...I am dcing for speed hack after a few seconds, and every time I try to tele...This is GM/Tele Hack...
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)...
Forum:
Dekaron
01/15/2010, 03:22
Replies:
5
2moons connection error
Views:
1,631
Posted By
My1Drone
2moons connection error
Hi there epvpers...I am having a problem. Every time I try to start my 2moons, from launcher, mini launcher, shortcut to launcher, or from rexign, I get a Connection error. I don't know why, there is...
Forum:
Dekaron
01/09/2010, 05:57
Replies:
1
Uh...invalid client?
Views:
657
Posted By
My1Drone
Uh...invalid client?
starting up 2moons through rexign 1.54a ....running vista, running rexign as admin won't start it up, makes a black screen and nothing else. running not as admin starts up, logs in, nothing else....
Forum:
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
11/29/2009, 05:05
Replies:
3,858
[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass)
Views:
697,398
Posted By
My1Drone
I have same issue. if I try to use the unpacked,...
I have same issue. if I try to use the unpacked, it won't start. if I use dekaron.exe, it crashed when I load into map. No hack being used, Running vista. using rexign 1.5 I don't understand how it...
Forum:
Dekaron
11/28/2009, 01:01
Replies:
13
nebulars rexignnation, game crash
Views:
1,514
Posted By
My1Drone
Wow. All you had to say was it's been patched,...
Wow. All you had to say was it's been patched, wait for new release. You don't have to flame over and over. Believe it or not, SOME of us have been off epvp for a long time. And to be perfectly...
Forum:
Dekaron
11/27/2009, 13:32
Replies:
13
nebulars rexignnation, game crash
Views:
1,514
Posted By
My1Drone
nebulars rexignnation, game crash
ok, I have the files from v1.5 extrated to bin. with crc bypass and/or noxign enabled, my client crashes 2 seconds or less after loading into the map. it says dekaron stopped working. The log is:
...
Forum:
Dekaron
10/26/2008, 21:05
Replies:
9
IP Ban on botters?
Views:
1,235
Posted By
My1Drone
IP Ban on botters?
Hi um, I am just starting to use use that bot written by nebular, and I am wondering, if anyone gets banned for using it, what is banned? just the botting account? all accounts associated with it? or...
Forum:
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
10/16/2008, 21:52
Replies:
230
Picture Tutorial [Vac Hack]
Views:
34,080
Posted By
My1Drone
Yeah um, It keeps telling me that the offset...
Yeah um, It keeps telling me that the offset doesn't exist. What am I doing wrong?
Forum:
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
10/16/2008, 20:16
Replies:
552
[TUT]Most public hacks[DekEU]
Views:
190,563
Posted By
My1Drone
I am not sure about winhex, as I have never used...
I am not sure about winhex, as I have never used it, but I imagine you can you the serach for string option that is more than likely being overlooked.
String/Char one of those two. Hell, might...
Forum:
Eudemons Online
06/02/2007, 01:15
Replies:
6
A quick project, let's do this.
Views:
971
Posted By
My1Drone
I am considering using QuickMacros 2 to develop a...
I am considering using QuickMacros 2 to develop a macro for this weekend event.
It will be a procedural type endless loop.
Main will test:
If you are interested, pm me on here. I can find the...
Forum:
Eudemons Online
04/10/2007, 22:41
Replies:
12
undentification item
Views:
1,870
Posted By
My1Drone
Some of you are such nubs. OKAY I am gona share...
Some of you are such nubs. OKAY I am gona share something I am SO suprised ahsn't alredy been known.
All bosses have EXACTLY 3 types. we will refer to them as the ref uni and eli, standing for...
Forum:
Eudemons Online
04/10/2007, 22:21
Replies:
16
Logbot
Views:
1,957
Posted By
My1Drone
HMMM, This reams resonable, but what are the...
HMMM, This reams resonable, but what are the chances of clicking on a monster and you accidentally attacking it? any way of you letting us set the level(level=time active) of the MAGE skill "sneak",...
Forum:
EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
04/09/2007, 16:56
Replies:
228
Edited ItemType.dat v1044
Views:
26,564
Posted By
My1Drone
Get ready for 1055. I look forward to id. And,...
Get ready for 1055. I look forward to id. And, has anyone ever heard of being banned for this little gem? Egg hack I mean.
Forum:
Eudemons Online
01/30/2007, 00:25
Replies:
8
perm ban
Views:
1,279
Posted By
My1Drone
I don't like these philipinos. They are writhing...
I don't like these philipinos. They are writhing with filth, none can speak english well, and they all want to sell their stuff "Western union, you can trust me"
What a crock of rediculous,...
Forum:
Eudemons Online
01/30/2007, 00:23
Replies:
7
Eudemon books?
Views:
2,646
Posted By
My1Drone
Most people do not understand where and when this...
Most people do not understand where and when this will become usefull....Consider the following....You have a godsblessing, and have nothing better to do that raise up little eudemons your going to...
Forum:
Eudemons Online
01/30/2007, 00:19
Replies:
8
Cheat Engine
Views:
1,984
Posted By
My1Drone
I soooo need to find out where you people are...
I soooo need to find out where you people are learning this shit.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
News & More
e*pvp News
e*pvp News - EN
e*pvp News - DE
Gaming News
Gaming News - EN
Gaming News - DE
In Other News
User Submitted News
Reviews
Game Reviews
Tech Reviews
General
Main
Suggestions & Feedback
Suggestions & Feedback Archive
Say Hello
Joining e*pvp
Complaint Area
ID Verification Support
Audits
General Gaming
General Gaming Discussion
General Gaming Releases
Private Server
Private Server Advertising
Consoles
Consoles Black Market
Early Access Games
Foreign Games
Popular Games
ARC Raiders
ARC Raiders Black Market
Arena Breakout: Infinite
Arena Breakout: Infinite Black Market
Apex Legends
Apex Legends Black Market
Battlefield
Battlefield Black Market
Call of Duty
Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Call of Duty Black Market
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Counter-Strike Black Market
Delta Force: Hawk Ops
Delta Force: Hawk Ops Black Market
Diablo 4
Diablo 4 Black Market
Escape from Tarkov
EFT Black Market
Fifa
Fifa Black Market
Fortnite
Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Fortnite Black Market
League of Legends
League of Legends Guides & Strategies
League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
League of Legends Black Market
Marvel Rivals
Marvel Rivals Black Market
Metin2
Metin2 Guides & Templates
Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Metin2 Private Server
Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts
Metin2 PServer Advertising
Metin2 Black Market
Overwatch
Overwatch Black Market
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
PUBG Black Market
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege Black Market
Rust
Rust Server Advertising
Rust Black Market
Silkroad Online
SRO Guides & Templates
SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
SRO Coding Corner
SRO Private Server
SRO PServer Guides & Releases
SRO PServer Questions & Answers
SRO PServer Advertising
SRO Black Market
Valorant
Valorant Black Market
Wardogs
Wardogs Black Market
World of Warcraft
WoW Guides & Templates
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
WoW Bots
WoW Private Server
WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
WoW PServer Advertising
WoW Black Market
The Black Market
elite*gold Trading
Trading
Unlisted Games Trading
Shooter Trading
Active Matter Trading
Apex Legends Trading
ARC Raiders Trading
Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading
ArmA Trading
Battlefield Trading
BattleBit Remastered Trading
Call of Duty Trading
Combat Arms Trading
Counter-Strike Trading
CrossFire Trading
DayZ Trading
Deadlock Trading
Deadside Trading
Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading
Enlisted Trading
Escape from Tarkov Trading
Farlight 84 Trading
Fortnite Trading
FragPunk Trading
Gray Zone Warfare Trading
Gundam Evolution Trading
H1Z1 Trading
Halo Trading
Helldivers 2 Trading
Hell Let Loose Trading
Highguard Trading
Hunt: Showdown Trading
Hyper Scape Trading
Infestation Trading
Marauders Trading
Marathon Trading
Marvel Rivals Trading
Mistfall Hunter Trading
Off The Grid Trading
Outriders Trading
Overwatch Trading
Paladins Trading
Payday 3 Trading
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
Rainbow Six Siege Trading
Realm Royale Trading
Rogue Company Trading
Rust Trading
S4 League Trading
Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading
Scum Trading
Shatterline Trading
Spectre Divide Trading
Splitgate Trading
Super People Trading
The Cycle: Frontier Trading
The Finals Trading
The First Descendant Trading
The Isle Trading
Titanfall Trading
Valorant Trading
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt Trading
Veiled Experts Trading
Wardogs Trading
WarRock Trading
MMORPG Trading
4Story Trading
9Dragons Trading
Aion Trading
Albion Online Trading
Anthem Trading
ArcheAge Trading
Archlord Trading
Atlantica Online Trading
Black Desert Trading
Blade & Soul Trading
Bless Online Trading
Cabal Online Trading
Conquer Online 2 Trading
Dekaron Trading
Destiny Trading
Diablo 3 Trading
Diablo 4 Trading
Dragonica Trading
Dune: Awakening Trading
Elsword Trading
Eve Online Trading
Final Fantasy Trading
Flyff Trading
Grand Chase Trading
Guild Wars Trading
Guild Wars 2 Trading
Last Chaos Trading
Last Epoch Trading
Lineage 2 Trading
Lost Ark Trading
MapleStory Trading
Metin2 Trading
New World Trading
Nostale Trading
Once Human Trading
Path of Exile Trading
Path of Exile 2 Trading
Perfect World Trading
Rappelz Trading
Rift Trading
Runescape Trading
Shaiya Trading
Sea of Thieves Trading
Silkroad Online Trading
Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
The Division Trading
The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
Throne and Liberty Trading
Tower of Fantasy Trading
Undecember Trading
Warframe Trading
Warhammer 40k: Darktide Trading
Wolcen Trading
World of Warcraft Trading
Other Online Games Trading
Aniimo Trading
Among Us Trading
ARK: Survival Evolved Trading
Axie Infinity Trading
Dark and Darker Trading
Dead by Daylight Trading
Diablo Immortal Trading
Diablo 2 Trading
Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading
Dota Trading
Dungeonborne Trading
Elden Ring Trading
Fall Guys Trading
Fifa Trading
Genshin Impact Trading
Grand Theft Auto Trading
Hearthstone Trading
Heroes of the Storm Trading
Hytale Trading
League of Legends Trading
Legends of Runeterra Trading
Meccha Chameleon Trading
Minecraft Trading
Monster Hunter Trading
Naraka: Bladepoint Trading
Palworld Trading
Pokemon Trading
Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading
Rematch Trading
Roblox Trading
Rocket League Trading
Teamfight Tactics Trading
Temtem Trading
Smite Trading
Starcraft 2 Trading
Valheim Trading
V Rising Trading
War Thunder Trading
World of Tanks Trading
Steam Trading
Origin Trading
Other Trading
Artist Trading
Coders Trading
Cryptocurrency Trading
Web Host / Server Trading
Browsergames Trading
DarkOrbit Trading
Mobile Games Trading
Arknights Trading
Clash of Clans Trading
Clash Royale Trading
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
Epic Seven Trading
Fate/Grand Order Trading
RAID: Shadow Legends Trading
Seven Deadly Sins Trading
Summoners War Trading
One Piece Treasure Cruise Trading
Consoles Trading
Animal Crossing Trading
Social Media Trading
Discord Trading
Instagram Trading
Twitch Trading
Freebies
Middleman
Shooter
All Points Bulletin
Alliance of Valiant Arms
ArmA
ArmA Black Market
DayZ Standalone & Mod
BattleBit Remastered
BattleBit Remastered Black Market
Combat Arms
Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Combat Arms Black Market
CrossFire
CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
CrossFire Black Market
DayZ
DayZ Black Market
GunZ
H1Z1
H1Z1 Black Market
Halo
Halo Black Market
Hyper Scape
Hyper Scape Black Market
Infestation
Infestation Black Market
Paladins
Paladins Black Market
Planetside
Realm Royale
Realm Royale Black Market
Rogue Company
Rogue Company Black Market
S4 League
S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
S4 League Black Market
Scum
Scum Black Market
Soldier Front
Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Soldier Front Philippines
Super People
Super People Black Market
The Finals
The Finals Black Market
Team Fortress 2
WarRock
WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications
WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
WarRock Black Market
Wolfteam
Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
MMORPGs
4Story
4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
4Story Black Market
12Sky2
12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
9Dragons
9Dragons Black Market
Ace Online / AirRivals
Aion
Aion Guides & Strategies
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Aion Private Server
Aion Black Market
Allods
ArcheAge
ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
ArcheAge Black Market
Archlord
Archlord Black Market
Atlantica Online
Atlantica Online Black Market
Aura Kingdom
Battle of the Immortals
Black Desert
Black Desert Black Market
Blade & Soul
Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Blade & Soul Black Market
Bless Online
Bless Online Black Market
Cabal Online
Cabal Private Server
Cabal Guides & Templates
Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Cabal Black Market
C9 - Continent of the Ninth
Conquer Online 2
CO2 Programming
CO2 Black Market
CO2 Guides & Templates
CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
CO2 Bots & Macros
CO2 Private Server
CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
CO2 PServer Advertising
CO2 PServer Archive
Dragonica
Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dragonica Private Server
Dragonica Black Market
Dekaron
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Dekaron Private Server
Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dekaron Black Market
Diablo 3
Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies
Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Diablo 3 Black Market
Echo of Soul
Elsword
Elsword Black Market
Eudemons Online
EO Guides & Templates
EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
EO PServer Hosting
EO PServer Guides & Releases
Eve Online
Eve Online Black Market
Fiesta Online
Final Fantasy XI
FFXI Guides & Templates
FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
FFXI Black Market
Final Fantasy XIV
FFXIV Black Market
Florensia
Flyff
Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Flyff Private Server
Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
Flyff PServer Advertising
Flyff Black Market
Forsaken World
Grand Chase
Grand Chase Philippines
Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Grand Chase Black Market
Guild Wars
GW Bots
GW Black Market
GW Guides & Templates
GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Guild Wars 2
GW2 Guides & Strategies
GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
GW2 Black Market
Kal Online
Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Last Chaos
Last Chaos Private Server
Last Chaos Black Market
Lineage 2
Lin2 Guides & Templates
Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Lin2 Private Server
Lineage 2 Black Market
Lord of the Rings Online
LotRO Guides & Templates
LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Lost Ark
Lost Ark Black Market
Mabinogi
Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Maestia
MapleStory
MapleStory Black Market
Neverwinter
New World
New World Black Market
Nostale
Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Nostale PServer Advertising
Nostale Black Market
Path of Exile
Path of Exile Black Market
Perfect World
PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
PW Black Market
Ragnarok Online
RO Guides & Templates
RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
RO Bots & Macros
Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting
Rappelz
Rappelz Private Server
Rappelz Black Market
RF Online
RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
Rift
Rift Guides & Strategies
Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Rift Black Market
Rohan
Runescape
Runescape Private Server
Runescape Black Market
Shaiya
Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Shaiya Private Server
Shaiya PServer Development
Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
Shaiya PServer Advertising
Shaiya Black Market
Star Wars: The Old Republic
SWTOR Guides & Strategies
SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
SWTOR Black Market
Tera
The Elder Scrolls Online
TESO Black Market
Vindictus
Wolcen
Wolcen Black Market
Zero
Other Online Games
Cube World
Dark and Darker
Dark and Darker Black Market
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight Black Market
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Programming
Diablo 2 Black Market
D2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected Black Market
Dota
Dota Black Market
Genshin Impact
GI Black Market
Grand Theft Auto
GTA Black Market
Hearthstone
Hearthstone Black Market
Heroes of Newerth
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm Black Market
Legends of Runeterra
Legends of Runeterra Black Market
Minecraft
Minecraft Guides & Strategies
Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
Minecraft Server Advertising
Minecraft Black Market
Need for Speed World
NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Pokemon
Pokemon Guides & Strategies
Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Pokemon Black Market
Roblox
Roblox Black Market
Smite
Smite Black Market
Starcraft 2
Starcraft 2 Black Market
Teamfight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics Black Market
Temtem
Temtem Black Market
Terraria
World of Tanks
World of Tanks Black Market
Browsergames
Facebook
Dragon City
DarkOrbit
DarkOrbit Black Market
Seafight
Browsergames Black Market
Mobile Games
Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Clash of Clans Black Market
Clash Royale
Clash Royale Black Market
Summoners War
Summoners War Black Market
Mobile Games Black Market
Coders Den
General Coding
Coding Tutorials
Coders Black Market
Coding Releases
Coding Snippets
C/C++
.NET Languages
Java
AutoIt
Web Development
Artists Den
General Art
Artist Tutorials
Artist Showcase
Artist Battles
Artist Black Market
Video Art
Hardware
Hardware Discussions / Questions
Hardware Reviews
Off-Topics
Off Topic
Technical Support
Unix/Linux
School & Education
Tutorials
Quotes
Smartphones
Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency Black Market
Sports
Music
Movies & Series
Anime & Manga
Oldschool
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
03:55
.
Quick Style Chooser
-- elitepvpers
---- Mobile Skin
Quick Language Chooser
-- English (US)
-- German (DE)
elitepvpers - play less, get more
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Support
|
Contact Us
|
FAQ
|
Advertising
|
Privacy Policy
|
Terms of Service
|
Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.