Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP Ban on botters?

Discussion on IP Ban on botters? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP Ban on botters?

Hi um, I am just starting to use use that bot written by nebular, and I am wondering, if anyone gets banned for using it, what is banned? just the botting account? all accounts associated with it? or the ip the account is connected to? If someone could please tell me what has been happening/could happen, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10/26/2008, 23:54   #2

from my experiences the account that you use to bot will you get ban. now if you have a main account and in that same account you have a noob character and you use that to bot then all the character in that account will get ban if that one was banned. So if you want to bot make a new account so you don't risk losing your main.
Old 10/27/2008, 01:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
They will mostly e-mail address ban you. Meaning if 1 acc hacking/botting they will ban every account currently using that e-mail.
Old 10/27/2008, 03:46   #4

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
They will mostly e-mail address ban you. Meaning if 1 acc hacking/botting they will ban every account currently using that e-mail.
o that explains a lot guess i gotta start sing some fake emails instead of one for all accounts.
Old 10/27/2008, 04:06   #5

Make acc with your real e-mail then changed the notification. They only ban notification e-mail. So you can send them a e-mail saying it was "hacked" XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2008, 10:27   #6

Quote:
I experienced whole IP bans.
I was online with my mage, selling stuff etc. and my bots were online too.
In the night they banned every account my mage and my bots, though my mage did not hack at the moment.
So I asked them to unban the mage but they checked the mage account and found out that I was in python with lvl 1... (I am certain that nobody saw me.)

They know with which IP a char logged in the last time, so they ban every char that recently logged in with your IP.
If you have a clean record, they will unban you and say that it was an error.
Keep in mind that they check every char which get banned.

Do not play with your main and your bots at the same time, your main will get a ban though you did not hack with it.
I always let my router reconnect if I want to play my main.
Old 10/27/2008, 12:29   #7

Let just say, they banned one of my acc for hacking. They banned all of my other acc which has the same e-mail. It was a while ago XD. Give them a e-mail. They give me ss proof. Ask them for the ip that was logged in at that time. They cant. After a back and and back. They unban all my acc XD including the hacking one just because they cannot show any ip proof toward me.
Old 10/27/2008, 22:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Make acc with your real e-mail then changed the notification. They only ban notification e-mail. So you can send them a e-mail saying it was "hacked" XD
Yo yo yo. This is really good idea u have there.
Old 10/27/2008, 22:17   #9

- My IP was banned once. Yeah they can do that too. But you can change your IP by modifying it from the router.
Old 10/27/2008, 22:46   #10

you have to change your mac address!!!