Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sijnder
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2018, 23:28
Replies: 39
Views: 10,955
Posted By Sijnder
They'll probably find a way to punish people who...

They'll probably find a way to punish people who didn't get the new lf4's in time and make it even more expensive to get them but still in a, hopefully, easy way. Since a lot of people are now fully...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2018, 10:35
Replies: 39
Views: 10,955
Posted By Sijnder
I totally agree with that, sorry or...

I totally agree with that, sorry or misunderstanding. I don't expect them to put in new lasers anymore but you never know maybe the grind will be over for a while. :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2018, 10:30
Replies: 4,906
Views: 829,351
Posted By Sijnder
I would do zeta and bot palla or boxes when...

I would do zeta and bot palla or boxes when you're not playing. If you do feel like playing, try to find a friendly ufe willing to shoot cubi's for you, or go to the x-7 maps to kill npc's.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/30/2018, 21:22
Replies: 39
Views: 10,955
Posted By Sijnder
Can't blame them, they just want more money like...

Can't blame them, they just want more money like any company out there. I still like the game even after all the bad decisions they made and I don't consider it a waste of time if I still enjoy it.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2018, 13:52
Replies: 2,835
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Screenshot and Video Thread
Views: 680,019
Posted By Sijnder
Bot isn't released but for the tool: 10 euro...

Bot isn't released but for the tool:
10 euro for 30days
16 / 60
21 / 90
more info see [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/28/2018, 10:58
Replies: 4,906
Views: 829,351
Posted By Sijnder
They're basically the same as far as I know. I...

They're basically the same as far as I know. I heard that their average damage is the same, but that's all chance so if you're lucky the unstable lf4 will beat the standard one, but if you're unlucky...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/28/2018, 10:36
Replies: 741
Views: 174,709
Posted By Sijnder
Use the repair at low hp option at the general...

Use the repair at low hp option at the general tab, solved that problem for me.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2018, 21:13
Replies: 39
Views: 10,955
Posted By Sijnder
Lol I think so I've seen people go for the other...

Lol I think so I've seen people go for the other 2 but not the md yet.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/25/2018, 15:46
Replies: 741
Views: 174,709
Posted By Sijnder
Palla is great, makes it possible to click gates...

Palla is great, makes it possible to click gates fairly quickly if you bot but yea in most servers it's too contested to even bot on. Not sure if you can still survive with an aegis either haven't...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/24/2018, 16:48
Replies: 4,906
Views: 829,351
Posted By Sijnder
Not that I know of

Not that I know of
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/24/2018, 01:07
Replies: 26
Views: 5,956
Posted By Sijnder
The ban wave(s) regarding golem were just massive...

The ban wave(s) regarding golem were just massive ones but it's probably as safe as any other bot out there if you don't go overboard with it.
On another note, can't wait till the vertex bot is...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2018, 20:43
Replies: 4,906
Views: 829,351
Posted By Sijnder
I'm currently playing on GE2 with 4 accounts,...

I'm currently playing on GE2 with 4 accounts, it's still fairly active and some GE5 players are joining us. If you're a PVP player you need a group though most don't know what a 1v1 is, ranks aren't...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2018, 20:39
Replies: 741
Views: 174,709
Posted By Sijnder
In the post above you he stated that there...

In the post above you he stated that there wouldn't be a lifetime (unlimited) payment option for the bot.


It still works for me, maybe your antivirus is blocking. Try to add an exception for the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/21/2018, 15:05
Replies: 3
Views: 969
Posted By Sijnder
I've been using pixelbots (ExoBot atm), they're...

I've been using pixelbots (ExoBot atm), they're not 100% safe but haven't ever been banned yet and I tend to bot a lot, lately close to 20h a day.
Forum: Middleman 04/21/2018, 13:54
Replies: 510
Views: 81,367
Posted By Sijnder
Quick and easy trade, 100% recommended.

Quick and easy trade, 100% recommended.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/21/2016, 22:10
Replies: 69
Views: 6,127
Posted By Sijnder
How much is the GE2 account ?

How much is the GE2 account ?
Forum: Freebies 12/05/2015, 14:37
Replies: 115
Views: 3,296
Posted By Sijnder
420

420
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/02/2015, 20:02
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
No malware...

No malware...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/02/2015, 16:18
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
Will the official release be done today or in the...

Will the official release be done today or in the next few days/week?
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/02/2015, 07:19
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
Guys patience it's not like this bot is his only...

Guys patience it's not like this bot is his only thing to do in his life...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/01/2015, 17:10
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
My bot is working fine, the crashes dissapeared

My bot is working fine, the crashes dissapeared
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/29/2015, 23:10
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
The bot is great only the crashes every 1-2h are...

The bot is great only the crashes every 1-2h are annoying, great progress though! Keep it up!
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2015, 23:44
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
Did u turn off the following settings? : ...

Did u turn off the following settings? :
-Double click to launch attack
-Start and stop attacks using the shortcut bar

These settings can be the cause
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/28/2015, 19:41
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
ye this update made the bot crash a lot

ye this update made the bot crash a lot
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/27/2015, 19:45
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,144
Posted By Sijnder
Great bot ! Only the npc bot needs work, it goes...

Great bot ! Only the npc bot needs work, it goes to the red dot on the minimap but if it's an enemy he follows the enemy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.