Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release of the Vertex Bot ?

Discussion on Release of the Vertex Bot ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release of the Vertex Bot ?

Does anybody know when the Vertex BOT will be published ?
Old 04/20/2018, 06:44   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Its been said thousand times. It will be released when its ready. Most likely "soon".
Lets say it could likely be next month. (no promises)

Dont create thread to ask about such thing, use DO Talk or our discord instead for such questions.
Old 04/20/2018, 11:03   #3

elite*gold: 82
It's released but not for you sorry
Old 04/20/2018, 15:38   #4

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxH4deZ View Post
Does anybody know when the Vertex BOT will be published ?
don't get your hopes up too high, won't be much better than anything currently on the market. Go with Toshinou, nothing will beat it for now. Exobot is currently the best background bot for collecting boxes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2018, 15:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenGun View Post
don't get your hopes up too high, won't be much better than anything currently on the market. Go with Toshinou, nothing will beat it for now. Exobot is currently the best background bot for collecting boxes.
Lol how can you say when you never even tried Vertex its far better than the pixelbots out there.
Old 04/20/2018, 16:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Lol how can you say when you never even tried Vertex its far better than the pixelbots out there.
toshinou is a packet bot in a way. tell me vertex beats 6k per hour npc killing on x-3 with credits ammo, then i believe you that it might be better. still it isnt released hence Exobot is *Currently* the best once.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2018, 16:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenGun View Post
toshinou is a packet bot in a way. tell me vertex beats 6k per hour npc killing on x-3 with credits ammo, then i believe you that it might be better. still it isnt released hence Exobot is *Currently* the best once.

Happy now?

Speaking of safety I would rather choose Vertex than Toshinou even if it would make a bit less uri (no offense I like it but I feel like its lacking a lot of safety stuff we got in vertex). Speaking of exobot, it cant be better if its a pixelbot thats a fact (however the dev is pretty cool guy).
Thanks
10 Users
Old 04/23/2018, 12:37   #8

Toshinou is like poor people's alternative to Vertex Kappa. In all seriousness here is my honest review. Toshinou isn't the safest, if DO was to take action am sure they'd find a way but until then . Toshinou has a lot of flaws, and need a lot of improvements and features to come. Lets just say right now its not working as best as it can (I know cause i am working on it and gotten better results just not pushing the update until i can get everything optimized.). Also you need to have game open for it to work and with game memory leaking it requires refresh every once in a while, and is not very good for multi-account botting. But after all its free... you shouldn't expect much. I make very little money, salaries at my place are very low 225 euros is the monthly average, so i can't afford to pay for online services and be able to pay for everyday costs, so i guess that is my backstory in why i am doing this for free xD. We are working on map navigator, CBS avoidance, save settings(for auto-refresh), auto GG and more but we are a couple of lazy guys so don't expect it to come soon Kappa. I haven't tried Vertex so i can't compare it but i won't be surprised if its much better than Toshinou as i said it needs a lot of improvements.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/23/2018, 15:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
Indeed and agreed, nor Vertex is perfect, if you would se the big list of all the stuff that should be fixed/improved/changed/added that we have it would drive you crazy. However as its a 1dev project Im really surprised how good its going and Bonge really invests a shitton of time daily on it. I see a good future in it. Remember that no bot can ever be perfect tho. (unless v5devs come back)

Old 04/23/2018, 15:47   #10

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
Toshinou is like poor people's alternative to Vertex Kappa. In all seriousness here is my honest review. Toshinou isn't the safest, if DO was to take action am sure they'd find a way but until then . Toshinou has a lot of flaws, and need a lot of improvements and features to come. Lets just say right now its not working as best as it can (I know cause i am working on it and gotten better results just not pushing the update until i can get everything optimized.). Also you need to have game open for it to work and with game memory leaking it requires refresh every once in a while, and is not very good for multi-account botting. But after all its free... you shouldn't expect much. I make very little money, salaries at my place are very low 225 euros is the monthly average, so i can't afford to pay for online services and be able to pay for everyday costs, so i guess that is my backstory in why i am doing this for free xD. We are working on map navigator, CBS avoidance, save settings(for auto-refresh), auto GG and more but we are a couple of lazy guys so don't expect it to come soon Kappa. I haven't tried Vertex so i can't compare it but i won't be surprised if its much better than Toshinou as i said it needs a lot of improvements.
btw. toshinou works the same way as golem does.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2018, 23:05   #11

This looks like DOB <3 *-*
Old 04/24/2018, 00:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
btw. toshinou works the same way as golem does.
no way :O
golem was like as good as any other pixelbot for me :/
Old 04/24/2018, 01:07   #13

The ban wave(s) regarding golem were just massive ones but it's probably as safe as any other bot out there if you don't go overboard with it.
On another note, can't wait till the vertex bot is released really want to try it out but don't feel like paying for the tool and then again for the bot :P
Old 04/24/2018, 09:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
Golem has to much banwaves in the past.
golem had 1 ban wave. in 2015 or so.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/25/2018, 21:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post