Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: player1up
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/23/2015, 15:44
Replies: 3
Views: 1,989
Posted By player1up
I'll explain this in terms of theory instead of...

I'll explain this in terms of theory instead of "do this"
Items have a "grade" column, this "grade" is how you assign the drops ( you should know this )
Boxes are items that behave like mobs...the...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 11/30/2012, 14:46
Replies: 1
Views: 1,976
Posted By player1up
[Release] SQL script to export items for python

This is for those of us that can navigate SQL faster than the tools used to modify the client files.

What it does:
Returns columns in the correct order for use in creating the item.sdata file via...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 11/16/2012, 18:18
Replies: 142
Views: 44,197
Posted By player1up
Abrasive, I'm a little confused about this as...

Abrasive, I'm a little confused about this as well. I've looked at the item sdata file and do find items that have a level above 70, but of the items above level 70ish, some have new types and shaiya...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 11/07/2012, 17:14
Replies: 3
Views: 987
Posted By player1up
Yeah, if you're running ssd, then speed shouldn't...

Yeah, if you're running ssd, then speed shouldn't be an issue and I can see why you'd want to move "older" data off.
yep, you can call the restored DB anything you want. From Management studio, just...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 11/07/2012, 16:28
Replies: 3
Views: 987
Posted By player1up
What you are asking is possible. You could take...

What you are asking is possible. You could take the action log entries older than x days and move them to another database, or another table, then create a view that covers the tables from wherever...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/17/2012, 22:24
Replies: 9
Views: 2,317
Posted By player1up
I would use one of the ERROR Monsters and to...

I would use one of the ERROR Monsters and to clone the mob, that way you don't break the ingame boss. I've had good luck with custom MM mobs doing that.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/17/2012, 22:21
Replies: 5
Views: 1,407
Posted By player1up
Is EP6 worth it? and why?

I'm building the file list to roll out EP6 and I'm finding some irregularities in the files.
For example:
1. Some of the new mobs have around the same HP that Ele mobs in Kanos have.
2. Some of...
Forum: Shaiya 10/12/2012, 20:33
Replies: 8
Views: 3,299
Posted By player1up
Not sure if you're looking to enchant a cape or...

Not sure if you're looking to enchant a cape or prevent it, the ps_game and client we use don't seem to recognize enchanted capes. I can set a cape to full enchant ( craft value ) and relog but it...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/12/2012, 19:50
Replies: 17
Views: 4,201
Posted By player1up
I've built some stored procedures for getting...

I've built some stored procedures for getting drops, grades, items and such.
Mainly for quick lookups but I'll post anyway:
The stored procs are:

ShowGrade ( usage: exec ShowGrade 999 )

...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/27/2012, 18:10
Replies: 21
Views: 7,356
Posted By player1up
Here is what I use

This trigger updates points based on kills ( K1 )

It fires when K1 is updated in the chars table. I do 5 pts for each kill.

USE [PS_GameData]
GO

/****** Object: Trigger...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/27/2012, 17:20
Replies: 1
Views: 618
Posted By player1up
list of accounts and ip's

I have something that will pull a list of all IP's and associated logins and outputs a list...I use something like this to give out item mall points, that way it doesn't matter how many emails ppl...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/07/2012, 19:32
Replies: 4
Views: 1,753
Posted By player1up
Ugh!, Thanks for the move John, I've got a lot of...

Ugh!, Thanks for the move John, I've got a lot of stuff going on and brain.exe must be set to low priority :) Also, could you add the how to password hashing link to the index?



And thanks to...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/04/2012, 21:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,753
Posted By player1up
PW encryption / hashing

Is anyone here working on password encryption for the users_master table?
I just want to make sure I'm not duplicating effort.
I seem to only able to find bits an pieces about it with the search...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/26/2012, 00:20
Replies: 4
Views: 1,452
Posted By player1up
Thanks for the reply dreadz, but I should have...

Thanks for the reply dreadz, but I should have specified that I know how to change the attributes at the db level and with the shstudio.
I've played on a few servers and have come to the conclusion...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/23/2012, 17:03
Replies: 4
Views: 1,452
Posted By player1up
Philipp, Yes, I'm looking for either: 1. Actual...

Philipp, Yes, I'm looking for either:
1. Actual stats - HP, SP, MP that you have for high lvl mobs.
2. Actual mob skills they use.
3. How you came to the conclusion on the stats, skills etc...
...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/20/2012, 16:46
Replies: 4
Views: 1,452
Posted By player1up
Lvl 70+ mobs info requested

To be more specific, I'm looking for:

HP, SP, MP, attacks, skills used etc that the mobs for QS/QC, dimensions crack and such.

and/or how you came to your conclusion on how to set them up?
...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/20/2012, 15:58
Replies: 7
Views: 1,671
Posted By player1up
I've played Alliance in the past, decent server,...

I've played Alliance in the past, decent server, yes kinda sparse at times, but I liked it. I'll check it out soon.

and yes, Pixel, the GM's that I ran into were nice as well :) Kudos to the...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/19/2012, 20:11
Replies: 8
Views: 1,440
Posted By player1up
yep, firewall rules work well too. I think I'm...

yep, firewall rules work well too.
I think I'm leaning toward the SQL trigger route myself. I can pull a table access report to see how many times the table was scanned or how many times the...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/19/2012, 19:51
Replies: 7
Views: 4,573
Posted By player1up
Auto apply skills at login

I've noticed that there are some p-servers that do the auto skill thing for conti's and such. I couldn't find the script to do it, so I modified the database stored procedure that reads the applied...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/19/2012, 18:18
Replies: 2
Views: 1,231
Posted By player1up
Use the search function... JK, Look here...

Use the search function... JK, Look here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/19/2012, 18:11
Replies: 8
Views: 1,440
Posted By player1up
SQL security

There are a number of ways to secure the SQL instance. What you are looking at with the listener is the IP address that it listens on, not the IP address that it listens to...

For example, your...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.