Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sterny
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/19/2013, 16:45
Replies: 5
Views: 251
Posted By Sterny
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-2-trad...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

My thread, might interest you. I don't mind using a middle man, if you have...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/19/2013, 16:31
Replies: 0
Views: 436
Posted By Sterny
[NA] Selling GW2 Account - 6 lvl80's (very built account)

Hello, ANet has been making me like this game less and less lately so I've decided that I want to get rid of my account.

It's primarily built as a high-end PvE account. All characters have...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/03/2013, 22:51
Replies: 0
Views: 392
Posted By Sterny
bump

bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/01/2013, 11:49
Replies: 0
Views: 392
Posted By Sterny
High-end Ready GW2 Acc (4x80)

Hello; wanting to sell my GW2 account which is currently on NA server 'Sanctum of Rall'.

It currently has a Warrior, Guardian, Thief, and Engineer. All of these characters are in full exotics and...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/01/2013, 11:13
Replies: 6
Views: 1,003
Posted By Sterny
Is it EU or NA? Also what is the lvl80?

Is it EU or NA? Also what is the lvl80?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/10/2013, 01:24
Replies: 1
Views: 321
Posted By Sterny
bump

bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/07/2013, 16:46
Replies: 1
Views: 321
Posted By Sterny
closed

closed because i early bumped
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2013, 18:52
Replies: 602
Views: 48,282
Posted By Sterny
Bought 2 PAX Sivir skins from him for NA, really...

Bought 2 PAX Sivir skins from him for NA, really nice guy and definitely trustworthy! Try trade with this guy if you get the chance^^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2013, 04:56
Replies: 101
Views: 7,537
Posted By Sterny
I don't think this guy is a scammer. I was doing...

I don't think this guy is a scammer. I was doing a deal with him today where he had some problems, however he refunded and was communicative the whole time.

If he's a scammer, why would he refund...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2013, 03:57
Replies: 0
[Buying] WTB PAX Sivir NA
Views: 234
Posted By Sterny
WTB PAX Sivir NA

Looking to buy PAX Sivir for North American Servers.

Paying $20/15euro,

skype: cody.cookie

Will only go first if you have a trusted vouch.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/25/2013, 14:20
Replies: 602
Views: 48,282
Posted By Sterny
Trusted trader! Bought pax sivir from him and he...

Trusted trader! Bought pax sivir from him and he was helpful and fast. I paid first, then he sent the skin code and waited to see if it worked :)
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/29/2013, 11:15
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,035
Posted By Sterny
Purchased, not sure if my pm to you actually sent...

Purchased, not sure if my pm to you actually sent or not because nothing is in my 'sent' folder. Not going to send a second because I'm sure you get enough spam as it is, just let me know if you...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2013, 22:43
Replies: 9
Views: 1,271
Posted By Sterny
Personally I'm still waiting on replacements for...

Personally I'm still waiting on replacements for two accounts that I bought from him that were reclaimed.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/07/2013, 04:10
Replies: 23
Views: 1,412
Posted By Sterny
Talked to him about the two that I had bought...

Talked to him about the two that I had bought which were reclaimed. Without telling reasons, he said they would be replaced when he could. Will let thread know how things turn out.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/01/2013, 09:48
Replies: 23
Views: 1,412
Posted By Sterny
I've also had this problem with him. I purchased...

I've also had this problem with him. I purchased two accounts from him, both have had problems. One got reclaimed initially, and he 'helped' me get the details back and I still have control of it....
Forum: GW2 Guides & Strategies 11/13/2012, 06:28
Replies: 430
Views: 90,827
Posted By Sterny
Got banned, but I'm not mad at the OP because I...

Got banned, but I'm not mad at the OP because I knew the risks. However do be careful if you're thinking about playing with this, thinking about it now it's quite obvious that it would lead to a ban.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/26/2011, 12:47
Replies: 21
Views: 2,569
Posted By Sterny
bought 21 stacks. I went first and he delivered...

bought 21 stacks. I went first and he delivered as soon as he checked the payment. Trusty guy.
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.