Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High-end Ready GW2 Acc (4x80)

Discussion on High-end Ready GW2 Acc (4x80) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High-end Ready GW2 Acc (4x80)

Hello; wanting to sell my GW2 account which is currently on NA server 'Sanctum of Rall'.

It currently has a Warrior, Guardian, Thief, and Engineer. All of these characters are in full exotics and are ready to be ran in any dungeon you would wish to do

Looking for a good price, I put a lot of work into the account so not willing to sell it unless I'm happy with the price. It also has a linked GW1 account, which is also speed clear ready for that game. I'm looking to sell it as I got bored of the dungeons and most of my friends quit, moved on to league of legends

PM/Message here with interest/offers/questions, I'm not willing to go first but I am willing to use a middleman if the buyer pays (and it's a credible middleman from this site, of course).

(I had this same thread a while ago but I forgot the early bump rule so had to close).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS High-End 55 PvP/PvE Veteran Asmodian GLADIATOR (Ready to Dominate in 3.0)
06/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 26 Replies
Account is SOLD. Bank Transfer, WebMoney or Western Union only. (bargain) Armor's PvP Full 50e +10 Plate set:
S> 85 High End Mage & Druid Ready For New Content For PSC
12/03/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Here is the magician: Level 85 Troll Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory And druids have Zandalari gear and Mining + Herbalism 525 Selling it for €60 will provide all account information including ID scan Will trade first for members with amazing TBM record / willing to use MM as well.
Lucidsoft | High Rate | v16 / v17 Ready
11/21/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 115 Replies
#Projekt geschlossen
[Revolution of Fire] | V18 Ready | High Rates | Guildwar & Fun
10/10/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 120 Replies
da^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2599/flyff0000 4vr.jpg
[High Rate/GuildWar] Memories of Madrigal v17 Ready [Root 24/7]
07/28/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 100 Replies
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5250/unbenannt1jm m.png Hallo liebe Community, Unser Server Memories of Madrigal geht nun endlich Online nach viel Arbeit haben wir es nun endlich geschafft diesen für den Start optimal zu konfigurieren. Ich hoffe er wird euch gefallen. Viel Spaß beim Weiterlesen. http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4615/unbenannt 1s.png - Allgemeine Informationen - Die Rates - Links - Das Team - Root Informationen - Features