Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DUFire
Forum: MapleStory 01/15/2008, 15:39
Replies: 1
Views: 859
Posted By DUFire
Europe civilians don't need to be playing GMS, so...

Europe civilians don't need to be playing GMS, so why would you anyway?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/24/2007, 06:04
Replies: 21
Views: 2,349
Posted By DUFire
I wonder why they experimented with EO before CO...

I wonder why they experimented with EO before CO with the Shopping Mall and the Offline TG.
Forum: EO Guides & Templates 05/29/2007, 21:30
Replies: 76
Views: 61,468
Posted By DUFire
I wonder why you would need them in English if...

I wonder why you would need them in English if you know where each monster set is and you can read numbers anyway...
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 05/29/2007, 21:29
Replies: 206
Views: 39,895
Posted By DUFire
I believe you can only get caught doing this when...

I believe you can only get caught doing this when you level up too fast, if the rate of leveling up using this is even that great, which it really isn't.

Otherwise safe to use because you're not...
Forum: Eudemons Online 05/29/2007, 02:13
Replies: 6
Views: 1,894
Posted By DUFire
I'm confused....what? O_o

I'm confused....what? O_o
Forum: Eudemons Online 05/27/2007, 10:50
Replies: 17
Views: 2,503
Posted By DUFire
I try when they fix this lag. I can't connect to...

I try when they fix this lag. I can't connect to patch servers for more than a second minutes and I can't finish downloading patches =[
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 05/27/2007, 09:08
Replies: 206
Views: 39,895
Posted By DUFire
Can I ask how long it took to get to level 90-100?

Can I ask how long it took to get to level 90-100?
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 05/27/2007, 07:38
Replies: 206
Views: 39,895
Posted By DUFire
Huh...glad to be back to EO, and good to see we...

Huh...glad to be back to EO, and good to see we have more than a speedhack. Score, I'm still the first person to get sent to Bot Jail and banned though...whether that's a good thing or not...
...
Forum: EO Guides & Templates 04/01/2007, 07:22
Replies: 76
Views: 61,468
Posted By DUFire
....Wow. Been awhile but Im back bitches >:D

....Wow. Been awhile but Im back bitches >:D
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/24/2007, 22:13
Replies: 8
Views: 1,019
Posted By DUFire
LOL. You can't even pick up good...

LOL. You can't even pick up good grammar/spelling. You must be joking.

Psh...even if someone did tell you how you wouldn't be able to go through with it because you obviously aren't English and...
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/24/2007, 22:10
Replies: 8
Views: 1,428
Posted By DUFire
It'll be a long time before anyone does that.

It'll be a long time before anyone does that.
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/22/2007, 04:52
Replies: 3
Views: 535
Posted By DUFire
You can..if you want a game error everytime you...

You can..if you want a game error everytime you try to use FC or CC, whichever.
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/22/2007, 04:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,984
Posted By DUFire
If you can't use the SSEAX for mesos in MS, why...

If you can't use the SSEAX for mesos in MS, why would you be able to do it here?
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/14/2007, 21:18
Replies: 6
Views: 683
Posted By DUFire
No way, that's not Quan-Man-Chu >_> He would've...

No way, that's not Quan-Man-Chu >_>
He would've said something to me by now.

Anyways...
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/14/2007, 15:27
Replies: 1
Views: 661
Posted By DUFire
I got 15 mil on Khaini but thats it.

I got 15 mil on Khaini but thats it.
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/13/2007, 21:29
Replies: 5
Views: 987
Posted By DUFire
Hack Arrays FTW o.O Hey Pantera, then how...

Hack Arrays FTW o.O

Hey Pantera, then how are they finding out -.-'
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/13/2007, 16:59
Replies: 4
Views: 636
Posted By DUFire
Maple cash = Maplestory Cash = NX or gold?

Maple cash = Maplestory Cash = NX or gold?
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/11/2007, 22:59
Replies: 47
Views: 5,242
Posted By DUFire
Read the manual that comes with it -.-'

Read the manual that comes with it -.-'
Forum: Joining e*pvp 01/10/2007, 21:32
Replies: 2
Views: 817
Posted By DUFire
Hmmm...I noticed right after posting this o.O ...

Hmmm...I noticed right after posting this o.O

Some bad timing -.-'
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/10/2007, 03:52
Replies: 53
Views: 47,882
Posted By DUFire
Yeah, onl about 5 more days I think. I'll...

Yeah, onl about 5 more days I think.

I'll be on CO until my time's up.
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/10/2007, 03:50
Replies: 54
Views: 11,173
Posted By DUFire
This should be closed soon because it's now...

This should be closed soon because it's now become quite obvious that with an apparent lack of empirical evidence and/or proof such a program does NOT exist.
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/10/2007, 03:49
Replies: 33
Views: 2,623
Posted By DUFire
Meh, I'm not sure how TQ catches people on EO...

Meh, I'm not sure how TQ catches people on EO when they can't do shit on CO...
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/10/2007, 03:48
Replies: 8
Views: 1,279
Posted By DUFire
Well, I learned the first time, that's why you...

Well, I learned the first time, that's why you don't see any DUfire names on that list :)
Forum: Eudemons Online 01/10/2007, 03:47
Replies: 1
Views: 807
Posted By DUFire
Huh....I've never tried doing that before and I'm...

Huh....I've never tried doing that before and I'm not so sure many people have, but good luck finding help.

Quite an usual request if I do say so myself :P
Forum: Joining e*pvp 01/10/2007, 03:46
Replies: 2
Views: 817
Posted By DUFire
Hey all, I would like to apply for a...

Hey all,

I would like to apply for a moderator position over the Eudemons Online forum. I feel that there is a lack of authority of over the forum [no offense to you, of course] and I feel that I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 108

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.