Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline TG EXP

Discussion on Offline TG EXP within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multihacks

OK People, dont ask about getting exp, they fixed that many months ago. This program however has alot of other features. You cna run 60% even without a mount for example.

Updated it again today, but i finally zeroed in on what i was editing. This wont cause the game to crash anymore.

Code is now available for both gates. Get gate in your screen and click the button, then using dragon mode jump over where the gate would normally be. You will have to use exphack every time you get the gate area within your screen.

*****you will also need .net framework installed because i made this in VisualBasic****
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExpHack.zip (14.1 KB, 2941 views)
Thanks
36 Users
Old 04/26/2007, 13:08   #2

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2007, 16:57   #3

exactly what .net framework is needed? I used to have visual basic installed on my computer and I have the .net framework version 2.0.50727 however when I try and run this my character runs up to Rooney clicks on him a few times but never clicks the yes button I'm lost I probably need a little better guide to this I am standing at 37,37 has anyone else had any luck with this???
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2007, 17:35   #4

elite*gold: 20
Nice job rokie,il add you K.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2007, 02:04   #5

i dont use GB so i dont have the ability to test this thing myself, my friend tests it for me..i work on lots of projects at the same time and they sometimes bleed into each other a little..i was using a modified version of this for other tests i was doing so i may of got the wrong cordinates on it..i will have my friend go back to offline tg and get me the cords so i can check, if someone has a problem i can send ym MouseCords.exe program to them and they can get me the cordinates for the guy and yes button, then we wont have to wait for my friend. But i think i put the right cordinates back on it ebcause they are the only numbers i wrote down.

Maybe if you have a problem with it, you could be lagging. in which case try smaller timer intervals. The numbers in the text boxes are 1/10 try using 10/150 or 50/250 they are the speed to click the guy adn then the speed to click yes button, it cycles through so it will always click in order. by the way the tiemr intervals are in milliseconds so using 50/250 is about 3x exp per second...pretty fast...1/10 is really if you have a good connection.

Feel free to test different numbers to see how you can get the most exp, i left it customizable for you, enjoy
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/27/2007, 09:37   #6

wow u created this bot im impress!!!! hahaha
thxs for giving me the credit ^^ ur kinda cool ^^
so is this bot going well???hahaha
i shall bow to you for creating such a good bot for the player of eudemon(al though i have quit and sold my account :P)

rookiehacker.... maybe u would like to put a link in ur first post here of the link for the net frame?? so people do not have to spend time searching for it and can enjoy ur creation much quicker ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2007, 22:50   #7

hehehe sorry for anyone who bought 12* uniO in offline tg room :-) hahaha just turn around andsell them to people without GB maybe. this new one on here now is fixed and adjsutable so no one should have problems anymore

<hr>Append on Apr 28 2007, 07:40<hr> im not sure if i will ever be able to win another family war to test this on...but someone should try and get the prize more than once...theres bound to be more things we can get more than once, and i noticed last time i won a war the prize button stayed for quite a while, if i had this running maybe i could click mroe than once...hopefully i win war again to test this on, but someone else should definately try it

<hr>Append on Apr 28 2007, 19:01<hr> hey you should also make you have full zoom when using this thing, make your character as small as possible (without using zoomhack) otherwise the spots you need to click are at different locations and it wont work very well
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/29/2007, 20:47   #8

ok i finally got GB, i wanna try this thing out myself. i've been reading up on the glitch...its putting some really awesome ideas in my head.....thinking about copying all of game memroy and rewriting it all over and over for unlimited exp...but the game is like 250mb....anyone have an idea of about where the boolean is that says you havent got your exp yet? i dont have a fancy cheat engine to find these variables..i guess i will search for 01000000 and see what i can figure out
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/02/2007, 06:22   #9

im gonna be out of town a few days so i wont be able to do extensive testing on what i jsut discovered.

anyways i had 15 hours of available offline tg time...i went offline tg for roughly 2 hours..i logged on and used the clicker program...i managed to get it to stop with the exp window still open while i was in cronus...i definately got alot of exp out of it..however the last window said i had 0 minutes of offline tg available and i get 0 exp from offline tg

what this means if im correct is that if you go offline for one hour with 15 hours available...each time you get extra exp from using the program it costs one hour of the available time. so if the clicker managed to get 15X exp then that should be the max exp possible to get.

in other words i think the most exp you can get is 15 hours worth regardless of how long you were offline and how many times the clicker worked.

if someone would like to test, go offline for 15 hours and dont use the clicker..record the amount of exp you gain. now do it again with 15 hourss but use the clicker...if you get the same amount of exp then that means 15 hours is the max.

so the program is usefull in getting extra exp still...this just means there is a limit. and you should of course use the clicker with less than 15 hours of offline tg, so it can cheat and get you the full 15 hours you deserve.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2007, 04:40   #10

well i try this and i cant cant get this thing 2 work cause when i click the guy and the yet button it just auto takes me 2 were i was before i went offline i tried the auto clicker and stuff but nothig works any1 no why or sumthing iono
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2007, 01:58   #11

i donno if other ppl r having diz problem too, but heres wats wrong wit mine.
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."
any1 have any ideas on wat i can do? =/

<hr>Append on May 4 2007, 02:11<hr> nvm every1, i just had to dwld da .net thing ill try it out, thx rookiehacker.
Old 05/04/2007, 04:34   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by lil_conquerer@May 3 2007, 04:40
well i try this and i cant cant get this thing 2 work cause when i click the guy and the yet button it just auto takes me 2 were i was before i went offline i tried the auto clicker and stuff but nothig works any1 no why or sumthing iono
first thing first...you must be offline for 15 minutes or more or else you get no exp

second..record how much exp you adn your pets had before you go offline..then see what changed after you come back online and use the clicker. it does work.

heres what happens, when you go to offline tg the game tells you how much available training time you have, max of 15 hours. then however long you stay offline is how much of that tiem you can cash in on. each time the program clicks the yes button you get x amount of exp where x is the amount of time you were offline.

the program works best for smaller amounts of time, 1-2 hours is ideal. if you had 15 hours available offline tg time and go offline for 1 hour, then each time the clicker hits hte yes button you get 1 hour of offline tg exp however this cannot exceed the amount of available train time, in this example being 15 hours.

you can figure out how many tiems the clicker worked pretty easy, go offline for an exact amount of time, recording the available amount of training time you can have...then when you come abck on and use the program check to see how much training time is available and do the math.

<hr>Append on May 4 2007, 07:31<hr> im thinking of making a program to stay online 90 minutes for max available train time, log out for 1 hour, log in and exphack...then we could all enjoy full benifits. that would 15 hours of offline tg every 2.5 hours of real time

i still need to test with 30 mins, but doing an hour i can max out. i got 6.5% from an hour offline :-)

i start the exphack program the moment i am able to see the guy to click on.....if you are sitting around and waiting for the exp chart to popup you are only cheatting yourself and not tq. cheatting tq is better for you than cheatting yourself, think about it.
Old 05/04/2007, 07:50   #13

ok ill try that
Old 05/04/2007, 12:22   #14

u can get loads more than 15 hours offline tg..

i got from level 128 at 90 pc to 129 at 2 pc
Old 05/05/2007, 01:50   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by nooneatall@May 4 2007, 12:22
u can get loads more than 15 hours offline tg..

i got from level 128 at 90 pc to 129 at 2 pc
well give us some details on how you pulled it off. after i reach 15 hours it starts giving me 0. clue us in