Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Eudemons Online Forum Mod

Discussion on [Request]Eudemons Online Forum Mod within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey all,

I would like to apply for a moderator position over the Eudemons Online forum. I feel that there is a lack of authority of over the forum [no offense to you, of course] and I feel that I would make a good candidate.

I've been playing EO for a good...7 months now, shortly after its opening. I'm very experienced in the game itself and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon.

Forum-wise, I'm always there posting, checking on new topics, etc. I have a lot of people who would willing to reference me if that'd be okay too

Anyways, I hope that satisfies at least the bare minimum of what you're looking for in the position.

Regards,
DUfire/Devin

AIM: DUfire [Inactive]
MSN:
Old 01/10/2007, 18:25   #2

to late m8 ^^
we have already a moderator for the Eudemons-Forum.
Old 01/10/2007, 21:32   #3

Hmmm...I noticed right after posting this o.O

Some bad timing -.-'