Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ShaiyaForever14
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/25/2011, 11:48
Replies: 1
Views: 1,185
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation Save the Dragons !

Lol sorry for bad title but it came in my mind and it was funny ...

Anyway here is my prob . So i wanted to remove Death Breath debuff since it is so annoying , but i tho i would break the game so...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/25/2011, 11:31
Replies: 333
Views: 415,610
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation The maps from 100 to 108 aren't working ... it...

The maps from 100 to 108 aren't working ... it places you in the same map you are in ! Q_Q but i wanted to see those maps xD Or are they only for EP5 ? My server is EP4 ...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/24/2011, 07:41
Replies: 6
Views: 1,319
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
You mean to restart the database ?

You mean to restart the database ?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/24/2011, 07:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,319
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation Well , my files are just like iowa posted ......

Well , my files are just like iowa posted ... only that i added the anti dupe script as i said and then forgot about it and did a new account = script working = ban i guess ?

Anyway i hope it can...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/23/2011, 23:43
Replies: 6
Views: 1,319
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation Database messed up ...

Ok so i added the first query of the 3 querys from the anti-dupe . Then my dad wanted an account and forgot about that .... Now i think it messed up , everytime it show Invalid ID and Password in...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/23/2011, 16:27
Replies: 10
Views: 7,864
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation I tried it and it hadn't worked ... Still name in...

I tried it and it hadn't worked ... Still name in use and still had to go to character screen . Pasted the code in a query and executed , also saved but nothing .
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/23/2011, 08:37
Replies: 19
Views: 24,214
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question Does anyone knows the command to give/get ap ?...

Does anyone knows the command to give/get ap ? And how to make a tag in your name ?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/23/2011, 08:19
Replies: 16
Views: 3,941
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question So , i just put those querys in SQL Manager ,...

So , i just put those querys in SQL Manager , execute them and ... done ? O.o Sorry but i am new xD
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/23/2011, 08:17
Replies: 31
Views: 19,299
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question <?xml version="1.0"?> -<ShaiyaPatch> <File...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<ShaiyaPatch> <File Name="data.saf\Character\DeathEater\3DC(0)\DDS\dewf_torso001.dds"/> <File Name="data.saf\Character\DeathEater\3DC(0)\DDS\dewr_lower001.dds"/> <File...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/23/2011, 07:58
Replies: 7
Views: 4,633
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 1 Incorrect...

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 1
Incorrect syntax near '='.
Msg 4145, Level 15, State 1, Line 11
An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/23/2011, 07:51
Replies: 22
Views: 8,134
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question I executed the first code ( second one doesn't...

I executed the first code ( second one doesn't works ) and it said

(0 row(s) affected)

(0 row(s) affected)

Is that ok ? It seems strange that 0 rows were affected ...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/23/2011, 07:42
Replies: 23
Views: 15,667
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question Hmm so the /ban playername doesn't works ? I...

Hmm so the /ban playername doesn't works ? I found it on the GM Command list by ZeroSignal . Idk about that since i am the only in the server but i tried to kick myself and it worked =p Or to...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/22/2011, 14:43
Replies: 10
Views: 776
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
I edited the SData file with the items . Tried to...

I edited the SData file with the items . Tried to make my own " Admin weapon " =p
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/22/2011, 14:22
Replies: 10
Views: 776
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation Now i got it running , and i use lph's tool to...

Now i got it running , and i use lph's tool to extract files from data.saf , but then when i modify something then export it to a data.saf file , and i paste it over the non edited one , when i start...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/22/2011, 11:51
Replies: 75
Views: 65,573
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question Ermm sorry for being noob xD I know to extract ,...

Ermm sorry for being noob xD I know to extract , then open them with castor's tool , and edit them . But then how i put all the edited files back in the .sah file so that they actually work ?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/22/2011, 11:35
Replies: 3
Views: 2,962
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Question Name already in use after Name Change Stone/Scroll

I got a problem . I got my server running , but when i use Name Change , after i exit and login again , it asks me for the name , it says name already in use ( but it changes the name ) and then you...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/21/2011, 17:58
Replies: 10
Views: 776
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Ok now i got another problem ... some of the...

Ok now i got another problem ... some of the services go back to pause sign after green arrow . I checked the guide and it said to check the ini files . I did and saw that they had problems , but how...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/21/2011, 13:22
Replies: 10
Views: 776
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Anyone can help ?

I got a problem . So when i was trying to get in server , it said Failed to connect to game server!!!

Then i found a post , about updating . I updated and then i got red x's . And also i can't...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/20/2011, 21:18
Replies: 140
Views: 46,549
Posted By ShaiyaForever14
Exclamation I need a help-friend

Hello guys . Thanks to Bane for the tutorial ! I hope it works ! So i wanna do my own server , mostly for fun . But this tutorial only haves how to make server . For hosting the hosts got...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.