Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Name Change Fix by Shaiya Dev Group

Discussion on [RELEASE] Name Change Fix by Shaiya Dev Group within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Name Change Fix by Shaiya Dev Group

Here's a fix for Name Change Scroll. Again it's the nasty collation that was causing the trouble.

I also found one line in a procedure that was uncommented which probably was causing trouble.

BY ... SHAIYA DEVELOPMENT Group
Thanks
35 Users
Old 08/21/2010, 16:55   #2

elite*gold: 261
Thanks so much for this release
Old 08/24/2010, 01:08   #3

I am trying to get this to work but I am not 100% sure where to insert this code. Anyone able to clarify that for me?
Old 08/24/2010, 20:03   #4

you can insert this code into SQL Query Analyzer ^_^!
Old 08/24/2010, 21:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden151 View Post
I am trying to get this to work but I am not 100% sure where to insert this code. Anyone able to clarify that for me?
I don't provide any support for the fix. You must have mistaken this forum with Microsoft Technical help or something.
Old 08/23/2011, 16:27   #6

Exclamation

I tried it and it hadn't worked ... Still name in use and still had to go to character screen . Pasted the code in a query and executed , also saved but nothing .
Old 09/27/2011, 00:44   #7

I am having a slight issue with the Name Change still. It will tell me the name is in use, but after a full complete relog, the new name appears >.>

My only concern with this is if someone tries to name change, and the name is really in use then they have wasted a Name change scroll (If they payed for it)
Old 10/23/2011, 02:53   #8

Thank you very much
Old 10/23/2011, 03:03   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
There is a "Thanks" button, by pressing it you are "saying" thanks, there is no need to press it and make a post saying it.
Old 10/23/2011, 03:08   #10

Lol. Ok, I was only being polite :/
Old 10/26/2014, 08:03   #11

hi all, i entered those query and was successful. but the problem still exists. using the rename scroll from im, relogs and enters the new name still gives name already in use.

restarted the database and game services. still the same.
client and database used was episode 4.5

looking for an answer and thanks in advance.

Mark.