Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Andeez
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/06/2014, 21:57
Replies: 1
Views: 1,210
Posted By Andeez
FT Server files?

Hello guys,
do you have any idea if we can(somehow) get to server files and launch the game on our own? I know it happened with S4 League several times (which I would like to try, too).
Thanks for...
Forum: Trading 05/05/2013, 12:02
Replies: 0
[Selling] BrickForce account
Views: 289
Posted By Andeez
BrickForce account

Hello,
I'd like to sell my beta account. There's some special beta stuff, some good unused upgrades and weapons, of course.
It can be sold or traded for AP -> S4 League
All stuff I have:
...
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 17:26
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Guys, don't give up. We can try another...

Guys, don't give up.
We can try another thing.... I think Gamania S4 is incomplete.(スタイリッシュアクションゲーãƒ* S4 League ([Only registered and activated users can see links]))
But don't forget there's...
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 15:36
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Great, but I have a problem: The file doesn't...

Great, but I have a problem: The file doesn't improt to this soft. I have x64 version.
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 13:41
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Wait... so you went on http://s4-gamania.pmang.jp...

Wait... so you went on [Only registered and activated users can see links] and switched proxy?
Did you use any programs? :D
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 13:16
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Okay guys, now we have to launch it... Any idea...

Okay guys, now we have to launch it... Any idea what to do? :D
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 13:12
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Amazing :3

Amazing :3
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 12:53
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Amazing ^^ I can't wait :D

Amazing ^^
I can't wait :D
Forum: S4 League 08/04/2012, 09:52
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
I am afraid we aren't that good. By the way, I...

I am afraid we aren't that good. By the way, I tried it once and it didn't work. Shall you link working bypass?
Thanks ^^
UPDATE: I just realised it won't work... you need the internet tool,...
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 21:06
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
/edit: Ah, I see :S... Pity. After this all it...

/edit: Ah, I see :S... Pity. After this all it has to end... like that q.q
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 21:02
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
But we still need someone from Japan to download...

But we still need someone from Japan to download the launcher ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 20:54
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Exclamation Joey, please, follow those instructions: 1)Open...

Joey, please, follow those instructions:
1)Open your control pannel -> Language settings(pic of the Earth) ->Change keyboard settings -> Keyboards ->Add new ->Japanese(Choose the one called...
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 18:05
Replies: 12
Views: 3,856
Posted By Andeez
Hey J, we have to go on. The website...

Hey J, we have to go on.
The website ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) is supposed to launch the game. But we have a problem: It doesn't load to us at all, as you can see here...
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 17:11
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Okay, I found a keybord in the control pannel. ...

Okay, I found a keybord in the control pannel.
But now, there's one more problem. You have to launch the game from here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Problem is we need a launching tool....
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 13:30
Replies: 12
Views: 3,856
Posted By Andeez
Direct client download:HERE...

Direct client download:HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


This is very kind from you ^^
The real problem is we don't speak Japanese and we don't...
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 13:14
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Thank you. But we still have problems with...

Thank you.
But we still have problems with this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 08/03/2012, 12:27
Replies: 42
Views: 11,519
Posted By Andeez
Exclamation JP S4 League- Registration

Hello guys.
Let's open a discussion about JPS4. I hope there will be things like how to join it, configuration and problem fixing.
Forum: S4 League 08/20/2011, 22:43
Replies: 3
Views: 482
Posted By Andeez
OK,but before i'll buy somethink,I wanna see it...

OK,but before i'll buy somethink,I wanna see it work(live) and get sure its not banned.I also wanna be sure that you'll not change PSW last time before transaction.Then i'll pay for it.

(Or if...
Forum: S4 League 08/20/2011, 20:27
Replies: 3
Views: 482
Posted By Andeez
Exclamation Lookin for private acc.

Hi.For how much would you sell your KS4 acc?I'm going to buy one.....I wanna it with all features (KSSN included)
Thank you ^^
Forum: S4 League 08/20/2011, 18:56
Replies: 2
Views: 398
Posted By Andeez
It says the same in IE.....btw i only wanted to...

It says the same in IE.....btw i only wanted to say that i logged in before i installed their plugin.....Maybe it's bad because of it.
Forum: S4 League 08/20/2011, 18:46
Replies: 2
Views: 398
Posted By Andeez
Smile KS4-Unable to login

Hello.If I'm triing to log in on PMANG-S4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]),it shows me this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]([Only registered and activated users can see links])
And my GameGuard is also...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.