Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lookin for private acc.

Discussion on Lookin for private acc. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Lookin for private acc.

Hi.For how much would you sell your KS4 acc?I'm going to buy one.....I wanna it with all features (KSSN included)
Thank you ^^
Old 08/20/2011, 20:32   #2

Received Thanks: 6,127
10€ PSC ._.
Old 08/20/2011, 22:43   #3

OK,but before i'll buy somethink,I wanna see it work(live) and get sure its not banned.I also wanna be sure that you'll not change PSW last time before transaction.Then i'll pay for it.

(Or if someone has got registration data,it will be better )
Old 08/21/2011, 07:02   #4

Received Thanks: 6,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andeez View Post
OK,but before i'll buy somethink,I wanna see it work(live) and get sure its not banned.I also wanna be sure that you'll not change PSW last time before transaction.Then i'll pay for it.

Or if someone has got registration data,it will be better )
The acc is already used. So he have a Name too. I have the KSSN off the Acc and it's still working. Add me in Skype (Skypelogo below my Stats)