Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheWari
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/28/2017, 20:48
Replies: 16
Views: 2,637
Posted By TheWari
The server was shut down due to various different...

The server was shut down due to various different reasons.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/27/2017, 16:34
Replies: 230
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help
Views: 175,208
Posted By TheWari
Hey guys! I've been playing around with some...

Hey guys! I've been playing around with some retexturing of the terrain and such on a shaiya server set up on my PC and I'm extremely pleased with how it's all turned out, after a lot of thought on...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/16/2017, 15:01
Replies: 230
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help
Views: 175,208
Posted By TheWari
Just wanted to throw a warning out about a...

Just wanted to throw a warning out about a graphic dev who posts in here looking for work pretty regularly, GraphicQueen... She was added to the staff to do graphics, and graphics only, when she then...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/03/2016, 15:10
Replies: 18
Views: 14,488
Posted By TheWari
Didn't know that youtube deleted videos that were...

Didn't know that youtube deleted videos that were 3 years old...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/01/2016, 19:49
Replies: 18
Views: 14,488
Posted By TheWari
Video is unavailable

Video is unavailable
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/04/2016, 16:40
Replies: 230
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help
Views: 175,208
Posted By TheWari
Looking for Dev/Devs

Hi guys I'm looking for a DEV or a couple of DEVs to work together with in order to bring up a shaiya ep4.5 server. I've been in the community for a long time and I've done a lot of GMing, a good bit...
Forum: Shaiya 09/28/2016, 20:44
Replies: 2
Views: 1,063
Posted By TheWari
Whoops sorry about that! I didn't do my research...

Whoops sorry about that! I didn't do my research before posting >.<
Forum: Shaiya 09/27/2016, 14:21
Replies: 2
Views: 1,063
Posted By TheWari
Talking Need DEV or DEVs for a Shaiya ep4.5 server

Hi guys I'm looking for a DEV or a couple of DEVs to work together with in order to bring up a shaiya ep4.5 server. I've been in the community for a long time and I've done a lot of GMing, a good bit...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/27/2016, 14:11
Replies: 64
Views: 35,837
Posted By TheWari
I would like to join... My dev knowledge is...

I would like to join... My dev knowledge is rather limited but I wouldn't mind learning more and helping you guys with the ideas and knowledge I do have. I'm also currently looking for a dedicated...
Forum: Shaiya 10/13/2015, 18:12
Replies: 0
Views: 1,268
Posted By TheWari
Trying to get in touch with Baby_doll/Lilith

Hey guys I'm trying to get in touch with Lilith/Baby_doll. I've sent her a message on here, but I've noticed that she hasn't been on here in a little bit over a month. I was looking to see if maybe...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/29/2014, 20:53
Replies: 2
Views: 1,909
Posted By TheWari
If you want the original ones check out Lillith's...

If you want the original ones check out Lillith's post lmao... Blacking out the backgrounds and adding a lightened effect doesn't change the fact that you ripped it off from her.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/13/2012, 00:57
Replies: 4
Views: 794
Posted By TheWari
OOOOO buddy I know how that one feels.

OOOOO buddy I know how that one feels.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/02/2012, 20:04
Replies: 14
Views: 3,694
Posted By TheWari
We have TONS of new updates come check us out!

We have TONS of new updates come check us out!
Forum: Joining e*pvp 01/25/2012, 01:18
Replies: 81
Views: 7,065
Posted By TheWari
Bane has my complete support!

Bane has my complete support!
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/23/2012, 04:23
Replies: 3
Views: 554
Posted By TheWari
I would like to throw out that I do know how to...

I would like to throw out that I do know how to do the basic needs of the database. I checked for it and I didn't see anything about it. I have a DEV for a reason...... Anyways and in the ticket you...
Forum: Shaiya 01/18/2012, 21:43
Replies: 2
Views: 539
Posted By TheWari
Exclamation Wow!

Is it just me or has there been a lot of new Shaiya hackers that have came out here lately? Maybe there always has been and I just haven't noticed, but it seems every time I step to my computer or...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/28/2011, 08:22
Replies: 14
Views: 3,694
Posted By TheWari
Exclamation Mystical Shaiya

We have level 1 remedies free, NO NOSS, lapisia IS in game, ep4.5 server basically sticking to the ep4.5 basics, but we have added in
quite a few Custom items..... Accessories, Capes, Weps. There...
Forum: Shaiya 12/26/2011, 17:58
Replies: 0
Views: 817
Posted By TheWari
Unhappy Christmas Patch

I have looked everywhere for an ep4.5 Christmas patch and i cant fine one can anyone out there help me out on this one?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/22/2011, 02:35
Replies: 1,338
Views: 508,583
Posted By TheWari
-.-

All ive done today is try to fix one of these i giv up ima have to let someone use Team Viewer and do it for me i guess....
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/10/2011, 04:23
Replies: 31
Views: 19,294
Posted By TheWari
Hmm i downloaded it and put it in the folder but...

Hmm i downloaded it and put it in the folder but it had no effect any pointers?
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.