Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: master15
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/20/2015, 18:27
Replies: 81
Views: 11,411
Posted By master15
I know it's been three years , most anyone is...

I know it's been three years , most anyone is still interested in knowing how cq_action , cq_task , cq_npc actions ? I think I can still be useful for some programmers
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 10/07/2014, 02:42
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
We have changed the drops rates, now is more...

We have changed the drops rates, now is more easy, you see :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 10/01/2014, 19:15
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
You went looking for items in the right place ?...

You went looking for items in the right place ? How long were you looking items and gems ? Other players have had the same problem

Thankss for the screens :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 09/30/2014, 20:47
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
Thanks! You are welcome in the server :D

Thanks! You are welcome in the server :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/31/2014, 19:33
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
Website updated. Added Ranking Page

Website updated. Added Ranking Page
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/26/2014, 15:15
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
I needed a term to use, but I already removed the...

I needed a term to use, but I already removed the content, who knows one day you can write with my own words. I apologize for that
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/24/2014, 18:03
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
New Website is now online :D

New Website is now online :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/18/2014, 03:54
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
The website is just a way to download the client...

The website is just a way to download the client and register the account. We are developing a emulator, not a website. But we will make a new website soon :D

Thanks :)
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/18/2014, 02:00
Replies: 25
Views: 3,443
Posted By master15
[Adv] Real 1.0 Conquer Version 4276

Hello, I'm here to announce my server version 4267. We are in the final phase of release. We are rebuilding the old school marquee players online conquer. We have customer in the real version of 1.0,...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/31/2012, 09:43
Replies: 4
Views: 559
Posted By master15
Yes!!! Thx very much ^^ Someone still got it?

Yes!!! Thx very much ^^

Someone still got it?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/31/2012, 09:10
Replies: 4
Views: 559
Posted By master15
nybody remember what is name of the macro/bot in CO1?

Can anybody remember what was the name of the macro/bot that existed in Conquer 1.0?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/09/2010, 17:28
Replies: 101
Views: 11,284
Posted By master15
Is hard to do some issue in the current progress,...

Is hard to do some issue in the current progress, in the next
revisions will get alot of bugs and etc (Mobs, attacks, server handler, bla bla)...
I reported the error in the portal hehe
i'm...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 05/01/2010, 14:44
Replies: 211
Views: 32,698
Posted By master15
Sorry, this thread is too old but i need help ...

Sorry, this thread is too old but i need help
Accountserver and msgserver build without any erros, but when i try build the client, i get this erros



anyone can help me?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/11/2010, 19:45
Replies: 408
Views: 37,810
Posted By master15
I'm with a big project of the 1.0 server, We have...

I'm with a big project of the 1.0 server, We have done a great source from scratch and we are trying to find guys to help with the stuff (mobs spawns, quests and etc) I mean, is hard to remember olds...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/11/2010, 18:59
Replies: 3
Views: 940
Posted By master15
Monster to Player Magic Damage Calculation

Someone know the right calculation for MVP damage? I'm with small problemas at that... Ive tryied to many ways but never get the correct =/
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/07/2010, 18:43
Replies: 5
Views: 2,079
Posted By master15
No, Its is coded for old patches... for the...

No, Its is coded for old patches...
for the actual, you will need change the code...
bb
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/23/2009, 01:10
Replies: 26
Views: 2,302
Posted By master15
[ADV] Extream-CO Patch 5156 with Horses, Ninjas, VipLevel, Nobility, Etc

Come and Play the Extream-CO level server
We are using our own source Coded by: Tanelipe, Master15 and alexbigfoot

New Progress:
Steeds,
Ninjas,
QuizShow,
Vip,
Nobility
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/08/2009, 13:37
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
I will think if i will make a team for this...

I will think if i will make a team for this project... add msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/03/2009, 14:54
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
Thanks for report... I will fix it when I back...

Thanks for report... I will fix it when I back home
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/03/2009, 02:35
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
Training Ground Added (Still need fix the terrain...

Training Ground Added (Still need fix the terrain npcs position)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/02/2009, 16:02
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
Im hosting at my computer... My network is a...

Im hosting at my computer...
My network is a shit :\
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/01/2009, 13:43
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
Nope, is based in the CoemuV2...

Nope, is based in the CoemuV2...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/01/2009, 05:29
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
Looking for a dedicated hoster... Selling...

Looking for a dedicated hoster...

Selling the source... PM me to talk
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/30/2009, 01:18
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
Back Online Again... Ive fixed somes bugs, try now

Back Online Again... Ive fixed somes bugs, try now
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/29/2009, 18:47
Replies: 94
Views: 7,269
Posted By master15
I will add it later... thx to remember

I will add it later... thx to remember
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.