Yes, keep acting like the nice mod who helps everybody and would never flame anyone.
Once again post it in the
You refer to it as flames, I call it an argument. I do have logical arguments with people however I try my best not to disrespect them.
There is quite a big difference between a flame and an argument.
I'm not acting as a MOD, I'm a guardian here at elitepvpers its what I'm supposed to do.
Eldern, are you feeling lonely? It's pretty obvious you want to be involved in our little discussion. I guess I should welcome you to the discussion, Welcome.
Conquer Next Gen Project 08/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Introduction
Hello, most of you probably don't know me and look at my profile and see me as a noob. Although im not too active on these forums, if you look closely you will see that I have been here for more than four years. Ive seen shit go down and even though im sure alot has changed, I know how things work here.
Before I say any more I would like to say that I am a programmer and am fluent in C/C++, C#, VB, PHP, and Javascript(jQuery) as well as shell languages like Linux/Unix.
...
New Conquer Server Project [Java] 02/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 63 Replies Here Hybris, Project CoLeader from CoEurope team if you guys remember the old staff ;)
Wishing to build a new source code for a Conquer Private Server, but in Java this time and all brand new ^^
Need to find one or two coders that knows Java very well and who can understand UML Diagrams that i'll make. I'll help coding (much) and giving infos.
Need an expert in Socket connections ^^ and someone who can use a little Sniffer with some decryption and disassembling knowledge ;) Well a bit of...
[NEWS] Project-Evolution Coming Back! 07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Hey the title already say it Project-Evolution is coming back but not as a
Leveling server but it will be a PVP server cuz all PVP servers are dead and
there are TO MANY leveling servers we are not 100% sure when it will be online
again but it will be Fast!
Dont Ask This:
Commands? YES