Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fuzzayboy
Forum: Black Desert Trading 06/10/2016, 03:25
Replies: 14
Views: 1,910
Posted By fuzzayboy
This doesn't inject any packets sent to the...

This doesn't inject any packets sent to the server. :)
Forum: Black Desert Trading 05/31/2016, 07:17
Replies: 121
Views: 34,243
Posted By fuzzayboy
You can, unless the buyer is smart and puts the...

You can, unless the buyer is smart and puts the protection for digital goods on their end and not the buyer's end. This is not the case today though, and I would hardly call this a legit digital good.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 05/31/2016, 06:59
Replies: 121
Views: 34,243
Posted By fuzzayboy
Get them at the same place TheBreaker stole them...

Get them at the same place TheBreaker stole them from. InCube, Kape, Amacordon and probably more that I'm forgetting.

The reason you're not seeing it in the Pyx payment option is the same reason...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 05/30/2016, 23:11
Replies: 121
Views: 34,243
Posted By fuzzayboy
Call paypal directly and tell them it was digital...

Call paypal directly and tell them it was digital goods and that the seller told you to send as friends and family. Paypal now covers BUYERS for digital goods and not buyers. He has no possible way...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 05/30/2016, 21:05
Replies: 121
Views: 34,243
Posted By fuzzayboy
No no, this is funny. I'm having fun. It...

No no, this is funny. I'm having fun.

It really doesn't take a genius to understand someone who has to ask/bribe someone else to modify a script to add a FUCKING DROP DOWN LIST probably doesn't...
Forum: Rift Trading 03/14/2011, 10:25
Replies: 0
Views: 2,596
Posted By fuzzayboy
Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions and more!

I'm selling my own personal character due to RL issues, not being able to play the game as much and needing money.

Character has about 50+ Realm firsts ( Not sure they kept track of those though....
Forum: Main 02/19/2010, 13:40
Replies: 1
Views: 811
Posted By fuzzayboy
Want a free Dota/HoN like game? Try out LoL

*edited*

I've been playing this game for the past few weeks with people like Maffyx and I've been enjoying it lots. It's 100% free and unlike HoN is not in beta.

Keep in mind this thread is not...
Forum: Aion 12/05/2009, 00:36
Replies: 2
Views: 892
Posted By fuzzayboy
Safest Kinah buying place?

Hey all. I'd like to know if anyone bought kinah from anywhere and hasn't been banned.

Any details would be good. I'd be willing to put your name as a refferal if they have a refferal program on.
Forum: Aion 11/24/2009, 02:44
Replies: 74
Views: 12,245
Posted By fuzzayboy
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/aion-hacks-bots-ch...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This is you asking if you still can use an exploit to gain Abyss Points / Cheating.


Go...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2009, 07:03
Replies: 63
Views: 33,895
Posted By fuzzayboy
Exclamation This. I will be doing some advertising for this...

This. I will be doing some advertising for this bot. Works flawlessly! I haven't ran into ANY bugs yet, pathing is awesome and smooth, ability to tweak everything and make it do ANYTHING you want is...
Forum: Aion 09/15/2009, 08:30
Replies: 12
Views: 1,704
Posted By fuzzayboy
Disable GG and use a .bat launcher. Problem...

Disable GG and use a .bat launcher. Problem solved.
Forum: Aion Private Server 09/15/2009, 06:53
Replies: 38
Views: 23,950
Posted By fuzzayboy
Question High rate AION private server?

Where would I find that?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/15/2009, 06:11
Replies: 131
Views: 110,794
Posted By fuzzayboy
I do. I even disabled my anti-virus, thinking...

I do. I even disabled my anti-virus, thinking that might be what's doing it. I open speedgear, set the speed to 7.000 or so ( All windows ) and press "Apply". Everything is now sped up. I launch...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/14/2009, 23:06
Replies: 131
Views: 110,794
Posted By fuzzayboy
I can't get it to work at all. Using winXP 32bit ...

I can't get it to work at all. Using winXP 32bit - Everything on my computer is sped up, EXEPT AION.
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 02/15/2008, 10:58
Replies: 383
Views: 49,882
Posted By fuzzayboy
Thank you! Sounds like it was having and isue...

Thank you! Sounds like it was having and isue with the SSL encryption, i might be wrong though, but Gmail fixes the problem! THANK YOU SORDI! <3
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 02/15/2008, 10:32
Replies: 383
Views: 49,882
Posted By fuzzayboy
Yeah i guess i could do that, ( the timeout ) but...

Yeah i guess i could do that, ( the timeout ) but it wouldnt help me much, as it would probably reveal the adress its sending it to, and the victim doesnt need to know that =) i'll try with another...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 02/15/2008, 05:53
Replies: 383
Views: 49,882
Posted By fuzzayboy
Hey there =) i have been looking to make this...

Hey there =) i have been looking to make this work for the past few days, and i cant figure out why it keeps doing a Error -1: I know it does that to alot of users, i would like to know how you guys...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.