Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions and more!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions and more!

I'm selling my own personal character due to RL issues, not being able to play the game as much and needing money.

Character has about 50+ Realm firsts ( Not sure they kept track of those though. )

Key points;

The only Defiant to have this title ( Base Jumper ) on the server btw.

-Collector's edition
-Prestige rank 2, almost rank 3.
-12 out of 14 epic! The main hand has much higher stats than normal blues as it's from T2 ( Should be Epic IMO ), I'm the only one on the server to have it too. The chest is the other one, I could craft one or get one from tokens, I just haven't done that, whoever buys it can get it.
-Achievements for all T1 instances and most of T2 ( 90% of the population hasn't zoned in those yet, let alone cleared them. Got shard first on most of these. )

-300 Runecrafting ( Permanent enchants, easy money to be made )
-300 Outfitting ( Leatherworking / Tailoring equivalent, also easy money )
-300 Butchering ( Skinning equivalent, allows you to craft lots of outfitting things and DE them using runecrafting to get more mats for that. )

-Epic level 50 mount ( Gold and red mechanical horse / gryphon ), Collector's edition 2-headed turtle
-15 platinum, about 100 more from vendoring the things I have in my bags and bank.
( You really don't need anything else as you can craft all your own shit and you get more than your repair bill's worth by running an instances and having the money split between the group. )
-Hand leveled, no hacks, cheats, afk warfront or anything like that was done. No exploiting whatsoever either.

Some pics;

Items and mats:

About 243 daily crafting tokens. ( Exchangeable for rare/epic recipes. )
1 Epic Crafting token ( Exchangeable for epic recipes. )

9 malformed souls - To summon expert rifts. ( Giving out blues and purples for level 50 )
3 corrupted souls - To summon raid sized rifts ( Giving out the best gear in the game )

It has a few tanking items, enough to start tanking expert 50 dungeons if you really wanted to ( Yes, rogues can be AMAZING tanks, as they dodge but they have the most mitigation % of all classes. ) You can also AoE heal as a bard really well with the gear I have as the healing is based on the damage you do.

I'm not quite sure what I should add. I pretty much have everything from planarite, every skill even the 7500 source engine ( Exept the 15 000 planarite soul healer ( Which you can walk into any city or at the rez point ))

It's a dream character to be honest, and I'm kind of sad to let it go, but I have to.

I'm not looking for a whole lot, just in need of some quick cash. Drop me a PM with an offer. Money only!

If you have any questions, need to see it in-game I have no issues doing that.

I know I haven't posted lots, but I'm a super mod on another website some of you might visit here and there. Not here to promote anything as I know we both compete for the same keywords, but if needed, I can prove that I'm serious about this.

Tags
account, cheap, parog, rift, sell

« Power lvler gesucht | [Biete] Rift Leveling »