Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bigboom
Forum: Planetside 08/26/2010, 06:57
Replies: 1
Views: 871
Posted By bigboom
Looking for updated offsets

I've been tweaking the pSide 2.5 Alpha hack's source and I like what I'm getting, however, it's come to my attention that the offsets for everything are different than that in the actual binary. As...
Forum: Planetside 03/16/2007, 15:43
Replies: 2
Views: 780
Posted By bigboom
I just installed a Linksys -G Router and have...

I just installed a Linksys -G Router and have another computer with Planetside installed. I own one paying account, but I want a family member of mine to be able to use the account simultaneously...
Forum: Planetside 11/18/2006, 15:57
Replies: 13
Views: 2,651
Posted By bigboom
1. NO LOOKING/ASKING FOR ILLEGAL HERE ON THESE...

1. NO LOOKING/ASKING FOR ILLEGAL HERE ON THESE FORUMS!

2. There is nothing like that. My friend and I know how but I wont say.
Forum: Planetside 11/08/2006, 00:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,171
Posted By bigboom
I would like to say thankyou for all the great...

I would like to say thankyou for all the great hacks you have made and will continue to support you. You have made some great stuff. Good job mate. I hope that you continue to make really good hacks.
Forum: Planetside 11/06/2006, 23:03
Replies: 3
Views: 996
Posted By bigboom
I dont want to bring back old topics but what if...

I dont want to bring back old topics but what if this could work?
Forum: Planetside 07/27/2006, 06:41
Replies: 35
Views: 3,920
Posted By bigboom
Anyone here use JUST 0 cof and get banned? I...

Anyone here use JUST 0 cof and get banned?

I used it and just on monday tried infite afterburner.
Forum: Planetside 07/24/2006, 03:52
Replies: 11
Views: 3,634
Posted By bigboom
It is good. no virus's or anything from what I...

It is good. no virus's or anything from what I see. I tried it.
Forum: Planetside 07/22/2006, 19:35
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
Could you give me some help finding the cof...

Could you give me some help finding the cof addresses?

I can't seem to find them. I did got the 1.5 then did the .75 and didnt find anything.
Forum: Planetside 07/22/2006, 17:56
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
When will the next one come out?

When will the next one come out?
Forum: Planetside 07/21/2006, 18:15
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
Will there be a new version? or should we all...

Will there be a new version? or should we all just make our own?
Forum: Planetside 07/15/2006, 10:39
Replies: 14
Views: 1,317
Posted By bigboom
Nice.

Nice.
Forum: Planetside 07/14/2006, 16:44
Replies: 14
Views: 1,375
Posted By bigboom
I just wanted to help. I could have swore they...

I just wanted to help. I could have swore they trace your ip to other accounts.
Forum: Planetside 07/14/2006, 00:53
Replies: 14
Views: 1,375
Posted By bigboom
Want to cheat on a fodder account and don't want...

Want to cheat on a fodder account and don't want your main to be banned? Then use this to cover up your ip when playing as that cheating fodder with this then your main shoudln't get banned. It has...
Forum: Planetside 07/13/2006, 21:09
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
Yeah if you want to be banned.

Yeah if you want to be banned.
Forum: Planetside 07/12/2006, 20:57
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
Ok, there is always a way around. I fear the...

Ok, there is always a way around. I fear the battle with the devs has just started.
Forum: Planetside 07/12/2006, 06:30
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
Maybe they go by offsets and we have to get...

Maybe they go by offsets and we have to get further out.. code caving or something... like in punkbuster for bf2.

*All I use is 0 COF.
Forum: Planetside 07/11/2006, 23:07
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
I could help with that.

I could help with that.
Forum: Planetside 07/11/2006, 22:49
Replies: 6
Views: 948
Posted By bigboom
Why would you want to use it when you could be...

Why would you want to use it when you could be such blatant that your cheating and be blatantly banned.
Think about it.
Forum: Planetside 07/11/2006, 22:47
Replies: 13
Views: 1,696
Posted By bigboom
lol yeah... sucks.

lol yeah... sucks.
Forum: Planetside 07/11/2006, 22:45
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
Hmm... Universal shield? Something to...

Hmm...

Universal shield?

Something to keep them from detecting the cheats.
Forum: Planetside 07/11/2006, 16:10
Replies: 153
Views: 11,307
Posted By bigboom
I can't wait for the next one.

I can't wait for the next one.
Forum: Planetside 07/11/2006, 16:06
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By bigboom
I'm not going to try anything until we know for...

I'm not going to try anything until we know for certain it is safe...if they havent intalled anything..
Forum: Planetside 06/30/2006, 17:21
Replies: 29
Views: 2,846
Posted By bigboom
be nice to edit damage values. Oh you can if you...

be nice to edit damage values. Oh you can if you can skin...you can make a bigheads hack and give your enemies bigheads so you can hit them everytime.
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.