Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: boredsauce
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/25/2019, 12:46
Replies: 6,100
Views: 523,151
Posted By boredsauce
I would be interested in a trial. I would be...

I would be interested in a trial. I would be grateful for a trial code. Thanks!
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/15/2019, 01:38
Replies: 4,841
Views: 968,130
Posted By boredsauce
I noticed the checkbox for Objects. What exactly...

I noticed the checkbox for Objects. What exactly counts as an "object" and what will I see differently in-game? I don't see anything noticeable, at least in WvW.

edit- Oh I see, it just needed to...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/08/2019, 06:52
Replies: 4,841
Views: 968,130
Posted By boredsauce
Ploxasarus i sent you a pm with a donation number...

Ploxasarus i sent you a pm with a donation number here and on discord. and thanks for the hard work!
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2019, 01:10
Replies: 166
Views: 64,184
Posted By boredsauce
dont they detect teleporting from server side?

dont they detect teleporting from server side?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/03/2013, 06:20
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,276
Posted By boredsauce
#

#
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2013, 06:07
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,276
Posted By boredsauce
I'd gladly pay a monthly sub for this. And...

I'd gladly pay a monthly sub for this. And honestly, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra to get some code snippets or IDA dbs to study. (not like that will ever happen though, understandably.)
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2013, 23:31
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,276
Posted By boredsauce
I'd like to know about this detection as well...

I'd like to know about this detection as well actually.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2013, 11:04
Replies: 1,195
Views: 202,276
Posted By boredsauce
Looks nice! Shame I missed the beta chance....

Looks nice! Shame I missed the beta chance. Looking forward to a stable release though.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 02/04/2013, 23:12
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,015
Posted By boredsauce
I'll continue to support his work as long as he...

I'll continue to support his work as long as he keeps working on it. And a big fuck you to people cracking it and releasing it. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 02/04/2013, 00:22
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,015
Posted By boredsauce
Got some suggestions...

Got some suggestions [Only registered and activated users can see links]



After teleporting to all vistas, teleport to some random waypoint on the map. Why? If someones there and sees you pop in,...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2013, 00:03
Replies: 1,344
Views: 247,954
Posted By boredsauce
Dude, your name is in those screenshots. Remove...

Dude, your name is in those screenshots. Remove that shit.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 02/02/2013, 10:04
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,015
Posted By boredsauce
Do you plan on adding attack range to the next...

Do you plan on adding attack range to the next version? Would be cool.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 09/17/2012, 17:51
Replies: 67
Views: 42,233
Posted By boredsauce
Looks interesting...

Looks interesting [Only registered and activated users can see links] though I've never really liked autoit...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/15/2012, 03:48
Replies: 66
Views: 25,885
Posted By boredsauce
All because they're in the database doesn't mean...

All because they're in the database doesn't mean they're actually active on the maps. The NPCs <probably> still exist, but they're inactive and can <probably> be activated by the GM console.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/10/2012, 02:35
Replies: 90
Views: 17,440
Posted By boredsauce
Fuck, I logged in to pwi for the first time in...

Fuck, I logged in to pwi for the first time in weeks, and there is like 10x more system spam.. time to fuckin remove this system spam


edit :: nice Interest07
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/10/2012, 02:29
Replies: 66
Views: 25,885
Posted By boredsauce
The fact that this thread is almost a year old...

The fact that this thread is almost a year old should tell you... And even if you did make it work, the NPCs are only usable by GMs, and you would get flagged anyway.


/thread?
Forum: Perfect World Trading 06/02/2012, 07:52
Replies: 13
Views: 955
Posted By boredsauce
I'd like some proof of this. Lol.

I'd like some proof of this. Lol.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/02/2012, 07:46
Replies: 63
Views: 15,494
Posted By boredsauce
LOL holy shit, people actually post their emails...

LOL holy shit, people actually post their emails like that?!



wtf did I just read lmfao
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/02/2012, 07:31
Replies: 3
Views: 1,011
Posted By boredsauce
I'm surprised this bug wasn't posted earlier..

I'm surprised this bug wasn't posted earlier..
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 05/23/2012, 14:36
Replies: 63
Views: 15,494
Posted By boredsauce
So wtf... PWI went from d3d9 back to d3d8 again?...

So wtf... PWI went from d3d9 back to d3d8 again? ...


.rdata:00AC9D36 db 'Direct3DCreate8',0
.rdata:00AC9D46 aD3d8_dll db 'd3d8.dll',0 ; DATA XREF:...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 05/20/2012, 17:51
Replies: 49
Views: 13,331
Posted By boredsauce
Acunetix is ok, checks your site for exploits in...

Acunetix is ok, checks your site for exploits in its databases. It can determine the software your site is running on and attempt to find/exploit known bugs (SQL injections, XSS, RFI/LFI, etc.)


...
Forum: Perfect World 04/27/2012, 01:53
Replies: 11
Views: 1,862
Posted By boredsauce
Well, I just checked out the struct in reclass...

Well, I just checked out the struct in reclass again... there certainly is a bunch of locations/origins xD


And yeah, that helps a lot. I had trouble trying to calculate the travel distance in...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/26/2012, 20:09
Replies: 52
Views: 13,512
Posted By boredsauce
Wow, this tools awesome! I especially like the...

Wow, this tools awesome! I especially like the dev console. Though I'm afraid to use commands because some might be logged xD



Also, maybe try using UDP sockets for communication between your...
Forum: Perfect World 04/26/2012, 17:40
Replies: 11
Views: 1,862
Posted By boredsauce
I thought the vec3's in the packet were supposed...

I thought the vec3's in the packet were supposed to be your final destination at first.



So wait. How do you determine the 'origin' to place in the packet? Is it something like
origin[ axis ]...
Forum: Perfect World 04/26/2012, 13:20
Replies: 11
Views: 1,862
Posted By boredsauce
So today I decided to start working on movement...

So today I decided to start working on movement stuff again. I opened up the "PW Packet Sniffer" and started looking at the movement packets.


I recorded a simple movement.


>MOVE PACKETS...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.