Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Discussion on Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/02/2013, 16:53   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnylaugh View Post
ps2. And I did not like the fact that is tied to our accounts, if they are actually seen by eiden or buffy that is a serious degree of violence of our privacy since we use legit and regular email accounts which I assume mostly include our names and surnames.

You know.. I don't know if you have ever thought of this but the fact is anyone who has the ability to create hacks on this level, Even Midnight case in point. I don't know if you know what midnight actually is but i can tell you! OMG... Buffy is very good to use what he did and have that great result. Its impressive so impressive you have to consider the fact that even if they had more info on you, does it really matter? most of these people could take everything from you if THEY REALLY WANTED TO. Fact is they have turned this into a business. They are not 12 year old little kids trying to steal your account. They are not china based account farmers trying to steal your gold. They conduct a professional business Making things we don't enjoy easy for us. If all this was offered for free? Yes I would be scared lol. How it is currently being ran? Nothing but professional and it has gained my full confidence.

Only testing for one day is not even beta testing.... Really hate to see post like that but everyone has an opinion i guess.
Old 06/02/2013, 17:22   #137

Quote:
Its impressive so impressive you have to consider the fact that even if they had more info on you, does it really matter?
Since this game is not my whole life, as it seems to be so in your case, yes it would matter and it does matter.

Quote:
most of these people could take everything from you if THEY REALLY WANTED TO.

Sure, watch more movies please. They are free to try though.

Quote:
Fact is they have turned this into a business. They are not 12 year old little kids trying to steal your account.

12 year old kids do not actually even try what you just said. They are adults who turn such violations into profit, not kids since they would not be able to turn it into profit.

Quote:
They conduct a professional business Making things we don't enjoy easy for us. If all this was offered for free? Yes I would be scared lol. How it is currently being ran? Nothing but professional and it has gained my full confidence.
Professional? Lol, they got well intentions and it is as proper as it can get but professional? Just lol.

Quote:
Only testing for one day is not even beta testing.... Really hate to see post like that but everyone has an opinion i guess.
It is, it crashed 4 times in first 40 minutes, what else is there to do? Keep trying and crashing or keep trying and seeing nothing happen when I could just load up a free hack and actually have it work? You may need more time to evaluate something since your brain processes it in a slower fashion but for some of us it can be just as obvious in the first few minutes.

Note: I appreciate their effort and I even mentioned it twice and thanked them for it, did not think I would get retarded reactions here by the likes of you.

edit
@buffy thanks for informing, good to know they will eventually be fixed.
Old 06/02/2013, 20:09   #138

So buffy still haven't answer my question. About the account name part. The only thing you said is "No one told you to use Hack" which doesn't matter to me. I just asked about discounts for midnight users if that is possible. and about the account name which is unclear to me.
Old 06/02/2013, 22:10   #139

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by everknown View Post
So buffy still haven't answer my question. About the account name part. The only thing you said is "No one told you to use Hack" which doesn't matter to me. I just asked about discounts for midnight users if that is possible. and about the account name which is unclear to me.
Your accountname question absolutely doesn't belong to this thread, does it? I don't think so.

I don't see any reason to give a discount on Aurora for Midnight users.
Old 06/03/2013, 00:51   #140

BuFFy you may have answered this already but no time to read every post here. Are you still going to support your Midnight project or you just going to focus on this one? Like will we see no more new features in Midnight? Just wondering if I waited to late to support Midnight....
Old 06/03/2013, 01:08   #141

The locations at teleport list apears like 15.ini 16.ini, how can I see the locations name?
Old 06/03/2013, 06:20   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
BuFFy you may have answered this already but no time to read every post here. Are you still going to support your Midnight project or you just going to focus on this one? Like will we see no more new features in Midnight? Just wondering if I waited to late to support Midnight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Midnight is absolutely independent of Aurora and will be continued.
#
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2013, 21:07   #143

That's great to hear but I don't see it anywhere on this thread. Did buffy PM that or post it in another thread?
Old 06/03/2013, 21:15   #144

he posted this on this tread somewear but you can see it in te post so it will be tru
Old 06/03/2013, 22:06   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato_Magna View Post
That's great to hear but I don't see it anywhere on this thread. Did buffy PM that or post it in another thread?

You know if you click the little orange "icon"/box next to a users name in a quote it will link you to the post/thread where it was quoted from...

It's quoted from the Midnight thread not Aurora.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2013, 22:43   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venlik View Post

You know if you click the little orange "icon"/box next to a users name in a quote it will link you to the post/thread where it was quoted from...

It's quoted from the Midnight thread not Aurora.
Cool. I learned something new about these types of forums. Thanks.
Old 06/04/2013, 13:36   #147

Looking forward!
Old 06/04/2013, 22:03   #148

Hi,

I'm testing aurora and it's awesome, aurora crash a little bit but it's a beta...

-speed ok
-gravity ok
-max zoom ok
-FOV ok
-add height ok
-tele closest alive on kill ok
-no clip world ok
-autoloot ok
-wall walk ok
-create and edit a new tp point ok
-toggle radar ok
-link zoom ok
-set radar zoom ok
-show and set dot at map ok
-tp at dot on map ok
-toggle player list ok
-tp with toggle player list ok
-refresh radar ok
-set color of background ok (for have a transparency bg you can put 0 on all values)
-link heading ok
-show heading ok
-link camera ok
-show player alert ok
-show self ok
-take from tp ok
-deposit withdraw ok (works only if you put 0 on empty box)
-wvw mode ok
-hotkey ok
-chiken mode ok

-Teleport work good if the box "no autosync when teleporting" is not selected, but names of maps is 15, 16, 17 ....
i have put my old coord point of my old midnight in my aurora folder (inis/map) for have the name of map.
if "no autosync when teleporting" is enable you can tp but you can't harvest, xp, open chest etc... you do disable "no autosync when teleporting" for play

- da endurance crash after lot roll i'm deconected at the characters choice, and the game say "an other man is connecting with my account"
- view dist i don't see the diffecenrence when i move the cursor ???
- no clip objet don't work with all objects
- auto tele to loot don't work
- click to port work only with a hotkey

-autoexplore don't work (no coordinates found on this map)
-autogather in time work perfectly and crash after lot of harvest gw2 crash and when im reconnecting autogather is broken, but it's possible to harvest with tp on gather on radar
or it crash when i click on autogather... (i don't know why)
or aurora was close if have 0 gather in zone ans when i'm restart aurora gw2 crash
i test the time delay but my game crash when i put on autogather after i change the delay

-save and load setting don't work for all, just save aurora windows location but not the settings

Warning: if you close aurora settings in gw2 the settings stay here and if you click on one pixel of a setting it change, if you wan't solve this easy, put the windows behind the radar, and close it.

if you screen ig your screen havent auroras windows

aurora radar in mcm

To finish just a thank to eiden and buffy
Old 06/04/2013, 22:54   #149

Does the old Midnight users will get some discount when buying this? ))

. Sadly, since Midnight not safe to use...
Old 06/04/2013, 23:39   #150

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwf View Post
Does the old Midnight users will get some discount when buying this? ))

. Sadly, since Midnight not safe to use...
If you are going to talk about things being safe, then nothing is and you should stop botting. Botting is simply not tolerated in GW2 and can get you banned anytime. Midnight is as safe as aurora, just use the hacking functions wisely.
Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise