Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitch what can be used for Mass Disconnection (Fix inside)

Discussion on Glitch what can be used for Mass Disconnection (Fix inside) within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitch what can be used for Mass Disconnection (Fix inside)

Quote:
There is a glitch with the rank 8 recast weapon model for psychics.
If the player that wears the weapon attempts to log on with it they will crash their game.
If, however, they fix the error and log on with the weapon, they'll make everyone around them crash their game because on their side, the weapon model has not been fixed.

Pretty much:
If the weapon model is not fixed, it will crash the user.
If the weapon model is fixed, it will allow the user to log on and crash everyone else around them.

How do you avoid this?
By simply fixing the model on your client!
Just download this, place it in (wherever pw is installed)/elements/data and voila!
You will not be affected by this exploit at all.

If you ignore this, you are prone to being harassed by people wearing the bugged weapon.
This will affect you whether you are in town, in instance, or in tw.

This is very bad and you have to dl it as soon as possible.

Tw land holding guild leaders, please warn your faction mates as soon as possible to avoid being crashed by the enemy in tw.

Fix can be found here:
Old 06/02/2012, 07:31   #2

I'm surprised this bug wasn't posted earlier..
Old 06/04/2012, 11:25   #3

Glitch got today fixed with the update
Old 06/04/2012, 12:54   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredsauce View Post
I'm surprised this bug wasn't posted earlier..
Probably because that weapon is pretty rare? I never saw it "in the wild" - then again I only go ingame to test bot :P