Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ivylawjm
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/24/2011, 21:21
Replies: 397
Views: 45,645
Posted By ivylawjm
Most likely this isn't caused by DDos Attacks on...

Most likely this isn't caused by DDos Attacks on the server.. the most common activity for the crashes has to do with the database itself and they haven't figured out how to fix it yet.
Forum: Rappelz 07/18/2011, 22:49
Replies: 10
Views: 2,004
Posted By ivylawjm
LOL You have to be able to work with the SQL...

LOL You have to be able to work with the SQL Databases to do this really.... drop rate has to do with how frequently they drop etc
Forum: Rappelz 07/14/2011, 17:32
Replies: 138
Views: 16,561
Posted By ivylawjm
Stop spamming all the posts on this forum... as...

Stop spamming all the posts on this forum... as lishtish said it's for informationational purposes only, your getting quite annoying having to listen to on these forums. Also if I'm correct your also...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/14/2011, 17:30
Replies: 397
Views: 45,645
Posted By ivylawjm
Yeh, it starting to get quite annoying seeing all...

Yeh, it starting to get quite annoying seeing all un-needed posts.
Forum: Rappelz 07/14/2011, 14:23
Replies: 138
Views: 16,561
Posted By ivylawjm
Stop "trolling" the forums, if you do have...

Stop "trolling" the forums, if you do have anything to say give them insight not just being negative.. geeze it likes you guys have nothing better to do.
Forum: Rappelz 07/13/2011, 16:15
Replies: 20
Views: 2,189
Posted By ivylawjm
Thus, for computer costs this is why I'm glad I...

Thus, for computer costs this is why I'm glad I get a high discount xD, but even those who may flame or post thing on here don't really need to worry about advertising here cause some people will...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/12/2011, 13:27
Replies: 397
Views: 45,645
Posted By ivylawjm
LOL @ Roflcopter gotta love their antics... but...

LOL @ Roflcopter gotta love their antics... but anyways brings up some good points and stuffs...
Forum: Rappelz 07/12/2011, 13:11
Replies: 3
Views: 753
Posted By ivylawjm
If that doesn't work, you should have checked out...

If that doesn't work, you should have checked out this thread also....
p server issues and resolve ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Rappelz 07/12/2011, 13:08
Replies: 4
Views: 772
Posted By ivylawjm
Search the forum, there are many posts about this.

Search the forum, there are many posts about this.
Forum: Rappelz 07/11/2011, 03:38
Replies: 24
Views: 2,104
Posted By ivylawjm
Awesomely, Awesome! Thanks WISP!

Awesomely, Awesome! Thanks WISP!
Forum: Rappelz 07/11/2011, 03:31
Replies: 429
Views: 36,618
Posted By ivylawjm
If I remember correctly they said this is...

If I remember correctly they said this is probably going to be a no go because of the database, and the "status" of the the files or something else, unless it's been posted by wisp or Pyrok, it's...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 07/11/2011, 00:15
Replies: 1
Views: 396
Posted By ivylawjm
WTB Fresh KTS Account

Okay, simple as it is... I just want a fresh KTS account!
Forum: Rappelz 07/10/2011, 07:21
Replies: 429
Views: 36,618
Posted By ivylawjm
Hey Pyrok, Send me a message. I needed to...

Hey Pyrok,

Send me a message. I needed to talk to you about a few things.
Forum: Rappelz 07/09/2011, 06:56
Replies: 15
Views: 1,546
Posted By ivylawjm
lol that's great!

lol that's great!
Forum: Rappelz 07/08/2011, 22:09
Replies: 429
Views: 36,618
Posted By ivylawjm
May we kick them in the face?

May we kick them in the face?
Forum: Rappelz 07/05/2011, 05:08
Replies: 17
Views: 1,187
Posted By ivylawjm
Love it lol

Love it lol
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/05/2011, 05:05
Replies: 52
Views: 9,043
Posted By ivylawjm
LOL >>

LOL >>
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/29/2011, 19:43
Replies: 43
Views: 5,116
Posted By ivylawjm
LOL, not really... I have a dev working on it...

LOL, not really... I have a dev working on it right now. Though then again I really don't care because this is more for my enjoyment at this point. Yawn, I'm bored now.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 06/29/2011, 07:49
Replies: 4
Views: 802
Posted By ivylawjm
bump... still for sale!

bump... still for sale!
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/29/2011, 01:10
Replies: 43
Views: 5,116
Posted By ivylawjm
Sorry, its been a while. Right now were actually...

Sorry, its been a while. Right now were actually stopping the server until I can work on some major bugs such as the horrible lag, going to try and fix a lot of the quests and the quest system itself.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/22/2011, 19:09
Replies: 360
Views: 102,113
Posted By ivylawjm
Try re-importing the database to see if that...

Try re-importing the database to see if that fixes your problem, because it looks like it's missing the stored procedure.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/21/2011, 17:03
Replies: 43
Views: 5,116
Posted By ivylawjm
I already have a developer... so were set

I already have a developer... so were set
Forum: Rappelz Trading 06/21/2011, 16:57
Replies: 4
Views: 802
Posted By ivylawjm
bump

bump
Forum: Rappelz Trading 06/17/2011, 16:59
Replies: 4
Views: 802
Posted By ivylawjm
bump

bump
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/17/2011, 16:50
Replies: 2,301
Views: 499,660
Posted By ivylawjm
Ah, I see. Yeh it seemed familiar... well I've...

Ah, I see. Yeh it seemed familiar... well I've got most of everything else to work.... just not the Quest system its become kind of a pain so I'm hoping he will release that soon.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.